CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Maybe it's time someone started a 2016 rumors and discussions thread

We could just move the conversation over to the future marvel lego sets discussion, it has been dead over there.

Do I contact Lego if I have one of the 183 ones? Because I can barely get the legs to stay put

Yes, as far as I understand if you contact Lego they will send out the extra bricks.

Yes, as far as I understand if you contact Lego they will send out the extra bricks.

So when exactly did they catch the whole 'issue' - wondering if sets brought direct from Lego will experience the faults?

So when exactly did they catch the whole 'issue' - wondering if sets brought direct from Lego will experience the faults?

Only the European markets are experiencing the faults. However, buying it through the website should be safe.

Only the European markets are experiencing the faults. However, buying it through the website should be safe.

Fingers crossed then i guess. Is the difference that it just provides more leg pieces? I'm unsure whats the added piece count about...

Fingers crossed then i guess. Is the difference that it just provides more leg pieces? I'm unsure whats the added piece count about...

Well when I called customer service, they told me the true piece count is 183 and the 195 is a mistake on the shop.lego. But I'm not sure who's right.

I'm in USA and I emailed Customer Service about the Ant Man piece count discrepancies. Here's what I got back:

I’m really sorry for the confusion regarding LEGO® set 76039 Ant-Man Final Battle. We did change that set a little bit so I'm sending the missing parts that you need. You should see your parts arrive in the next 10-14 working days via USPS.

Edited by mediumsnowman

Got antman set today.

Will build tomorrow.

I've not seen it in the UK yet. Was it at a Lego store or in a secondary retailer?

Lego should feel ashamed of Caps shield in the Quinjet set. The red is way too bright and the white is pink. It wouldn't look too bad if the added another layer of white paint. Good thing I have an extra from the first movie.

@ Super Goblin: Perhaps I am terrible at seeing colours, but the shield of Captain America I have is perfect.

It is a red shield eventually.

@ Super Goblin: Perhaps I am terrible at seeing colours, but the shield of Captain America I have is perfect.

It is a red shield eventually.

It is the same show shield that came with the cartoon Cap vs. Red Skull set a couple years ago. It is a lighter shade than the shield that came with Cap in the first Avengers sets.

The Dark Red shield has only been used once with the first Captain America, and it doesn't look like it will be used again--at least not at this rate. It's more accurate, but I don't think it looks nicer than the bright red one--it's just too dark.

The dark red looks better with movie cap though, because the reds match up. Just my opinion. I like both shields, but I'm glad I have the one from the first Avengers

The Dark Red shield has only been used once with the first Captain America, and it doesn't look like it will be used again--at least not at this rate. It's more accurate, but I don't think it looks nicer than the bright red one--it's just too dark.

Yes, but with the bright red one (at least for mine) the red goes through the white and makes it look Pink!

Yes, but with the bright red one (at least for mine) the red goes through the white and makes it look Pink!

I have the exact issue, and it is very annoying to me! I posted about it in the Helicarrier thread a few months back. I had 4 Cap shields total. One is the older darker red, and it has a nice truly white paint on it. Of the other 3 shields I have with the newer brighter red, only one has a true white ring. The others are all pink instead of white. I emailed Lego Customer Service about it and they sent me a replacement, which was also pink, so I gave up. Now I have 5 shields... :(