CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Well nappy hair is kinda hard to pull off in plastic... maybe remove the V on the wig? make it a bit shorter.

They gave us Cyborg and half of his helmet piece actually depicts his hair. It's short and textured pretty well, there really doesn't seem to be a reason why Lego can't make a full version of that hairpiece.

Just wondering, has LEGO ever done a set or figure before that was licensed from a specific comic? I know we've had things from cartoons (AA) and movies (several). Seems like the X-Men ones weren't based off of any specific story or series.

I am just kind of struck by the very distinct "SECRET WARS" branding on that Sam Wilson figure card, and don't think we've ever seen anything like that before from LEGO.

Just wondering, has LEGO ever done a set or figure before that was licensed from a specific comic? I know we've had things from cartoons (AA) and movies (several). Seems like the X-Men ones weren't based off of any specific story or series.

I am just kind of struck by the very distinct "SECRET WARS" branding on that Sam Wilson figure card, and don't think we've ever seen anything like that before from LEGO.

I hope this means that we can expect secret wars sets in the near future.

I don't think so, but maybe, just maybe due to this rumored X-Men toy embargo that this might replace one X-Men set every two years. I would totally love one comic based set each year, just to have some figures that that are relevant to comics, but honestly, I cannot see that happening. We can still dream tho. :laugh:

Also, are there any moderators on this thread anymore? Their presence in superheroes seems to be lacking.

Edited by Legocity2713

They gave us Cyborg and half of his helmet piece actually depicts his hair. It's short and textured pretty well, there really doesn't seem to be a reason why Lego can't make a full version of that hairpiece.

If it was all that thin it'd probably be pretty likely to break, though. That's the big issue.

I don't think so, but maybe, just maybe due to this rumored X-Men toy embargo that this might replace one X-Men set every two years. I would totally love one comic based set each year, just to have some figures that that are relevant to comics, but honestly, I cannot see that happening. We can still dream tho. :laugh:

That would be really nice! Getting the latest designs for characters and also newly relevant characters would rock. It'd also be a nice way to advertise big events. I'd love to see an All-New Ghost Rider figure, or even the All-New All-Different Avengers.That'd be lots of fun!

I noticed he doesn't have wings. Sure they're calling this an exclusive, but lego for sure has to make a winged variation for him. Secret wars sets would be awesome and i hope this is a preview of what's to come in the future.

It's Lego. You can just attatch the wings from the already released Sam figure from last year.

I'm super stoked for him! This year has been a full boon for Marvel Lego. Finally getting Vision and Wanda, Bucky and now Sam's Captain America suit. I'm legit over the moon!

If/when they release Sharon Carter, I'll have all of my favorite Marvel characters in Lego minifigs.

I knew at least 1 SDCC exclusive would be Marvel

Actually, I'm expecting 1 more marvel SDCC exclusive since this is a Marvel year with Age of Ultron and Ant Man

DC fans should start to worry about 2016 SDCC.....

I knew at least 1 SDCC exclusive would be Marvel

Actually, I'm expecting 1 more marvel SDCC exclusive since this is a Marvel year with Age of Ultron and Ant Man

DC fans should start to worry about 2016 SDCC.....

There's an Ultron exclusive set too. It's less impressive though, as we already have tonnes of Ultrons with the Avengers sets this year.

There is the slightest chance that may happen, because Captain (America) Falcon was only in the first issue in the series

and he died! So maybe they are saving the main players from that series such as Thor (Female), Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Thanos

Imagine getting these fella's in Lego form:

<SNIP>

F***! Strange has an axe! How badass is that?

Sorry, off topic. Now, to repeat what other have said...

Finaly! An SDCC exclusive I don't care about!

Although I will in a few months... #marvelunlimitediswhereigetmycomicsfrom

Imagine getting these fella's in Lego form

Would love to have Lego guardians of the galaxy Thing

Edited by The Lego Nolan

Would love to have Lego guardians of the galaxy Thing

I'd love to have any F4 Members! Torch is on the Inhumans Squad now, Thing is a GOTG and Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are Avengers, so it is more likely we get a member in a random set rather than the whole Group.

F***! Strange has an axe! How badass is that?

If he has the Axe in the Movie in 2016, I shall die happy.

Everything about this picture screams "Eat your heart out DC!"

Edited by Quicksilver

I'm glad that they kept the Thing and Human Torch (the only 2 FF members that I really like).

I would love a Hyperion figure as well as that Daredevil and Old Man Logan.

X-23 Wolverine would be easy to make tho.

Oh i'm so glad you noticed the axe thing, i love Strange and with Axe i love him 200% more :drool:

Strange has an axe!

From my very limited knowledge of Strange, i thought the idea was that his hands were damaged so much that he could barely use them for anything which was his reason for learning magic in order to help. Is this one have a different origin, as he seems fine with the axe? :s

I'm glad that they kept the Thing and Human Torch (the only 2 FF members that I really like).

I would love a Hyperion figure as well as that Daredevil and Old Man Logan.

X-23 Wolverine would be easy to make tho.

I'm pretty sure the dude flaming on is Inferno. It looks more out of control than Torch's flames.

From my very limited knowledge of Strange, i thought the idea was that his hands were damaged so much that he could barely use them for anything which was his reason for learning magic in order to help. Is this one have a different origin, as he seems fine with the axe? :s

It makes sense because comic book (AKA it's stupid and contrived but it sure does look cool!)

:tongue:

The hit movie, coming 2016...

Magical Sherlock with an axe: The Sorcerer Supreme.

Is his Axe named THE AXE OF THE ILLUMINATI or something? Because in an Ultimate Spider-Man episode he had THE SWORD OF THE ILLUMINATI.

It makes sense because comic book (AKA it's stupid and contrived but it sure does look cool!)

:tongue:

Ah, have to agree on that :P

Wonder if we will even get a Doctor Strange set... Civil War is understandable as its got all the Avengers, but not sure about the other films ><