Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Shadow trooper BP, is a vehicle for the Shadow troopers (forgot what it looks like sorry) with two Dark Guards (that's what I call them because they are imperial guards but all black)

Troop transport BP, which looks similar too one from a few years ago and has 4 Stormtrooper,

Geonosis troopers BP, which has a small AT RT, with a blocky end, and what looks like a Gatling gun under it, and the same clones as the Kashyyk BP from this year.

Thanks for the current info. The Troop Transport sounds like a good army builder for stormtroopers, although I wished it was based on OT.

I find it odd that TLG would put Kashyyk troopers in a Geonosis BP. Then again these are preliminary pics so the finished product may not be the same.

I ment the same type, not the same colour, sorry, they are a sandy brown colour.

No problem, thanks for clarifying that up.

Your welcome

Also we are getting a T16 Skyhopper, with new Tusken and a womp rat.

Wow, we got almost every animal from tatooine

@hulk smash: does the Tusken come with headgear like darth maul? And is there a pilot for the T-16?

The AAT comes with Jar Jar an a battler droid ( and I think another Gungun)

The T16 does come with a pilot, and the tusken had what looked like a mummy head, so is probably a prelim

two Dark Guards (that's what I call them because they are imperial guards but all black)

Sounds like the Shadow Guard. Unless Rebels surprises us a lot, this means it is an Legends BP. More specifically: Force Unleashed. Which is strange. Obviously Lego is going for the coolness factor.

Geonosis troopers BP, which has a small AT RT, with a blocky end, and what looks like a Gatling gun under it, and the same clones as the Kashyyk BP from this year.

Considering you saw prelims could these be the TCW camouflaged ARF troopers?

Anyway, more camouflaged clones. :thumbup:

The T16 does come with a pilot, and the tusken had what looked like a mummy head, so is probably a prelim

Thanks. I really hope the other gungan is a placeholder for either Boss Nass or Captain Tarpals.

If you don't mind me asking another question - how does the AAT itself compare to the 2009 version? Is it similar in size or downscaled with less detail?

8018-1.jpg

On the note of battle packs, why are we never seeing opposing sides to the battle packs we're getting?

I'm not sure TLG thinks of them in that kinda way... The Utapau clones have that buildable droid to fight, the Kashyyyk BP is really more of a companion piece to the AT-AP (so someone can pilot the vehicle AND man the cannon, leaving Gree free to command)... Besides, with most PT/TCW clone-based BPs, the opposing army would just be more BDs and SBDs, which get tiresome & dull, and some buildable droids like Destroyers (much as I'd like it, I doubt they'd give us Neimoidian Warriors, Umbaran Troopers, etc in BPs). It's a little disappointing not to get some ROTJ or even ANH Rebels to go up against the Death Star "Troopers" pack, but then again the Gunners and Royal Guards aren't typical troopers (but Rebel Honor Guards or Dresselian Commandos could've been some good less-common Rebels to get!)

Can we have the link?

Your welcome

Also we are getting a T16 Skyhopper, with new Tusken and a womp rat.

Yes! Fantastic! Thanks a lot for sharing, Hulk_Smash, much appreciated. :classic: This and the Shadow troopers are must buys for me.

I seriously wonder about the Geonosis BP, that seems really to be a CW set, is it a goodbye present to the line and the fans? Such a strange inclusion into the January lineup..

From the sounds of it... im looking forward to all of that!!! Itll be an expensive wave for my wallet... But those 4 stormies!! And shadow troopers!!! Mmmmmm!

Sounds like the Shadow Guard. Unless Rebels surprises us a lot, this means it is an Legends BP. More specifically: Force Unleashed. Which is strange. Obviously Lego is going for the coolness factor.

Considering you saw prelims could these be the TCW camouflaged ARF troopers?

Anyway, more camouflaged clones. :thumbup:

They look like what I saw

The AAT will be £25 so that should be an indication as to how big it is

And CheifPie, there is no link, I've seen the catalogue.

@Hulk_Smash: 25£?? That sounds like a really tiny set :grin: Which would also explain why it contains only a couple of minifigs :wink:

Slightly off-topic: I see you haven't mentioned any LOTR sets in your posts. I assume there weren't any new sets in the catalogue then, right? :sadnew:

Edited by Lego-Freak