Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Would it also be possible to get sneak peek images of those constraction sets as well as the Sith Infiltrator?? I would greatly appreciate that! I'm very interested in the Stormtrooper/Boba Fett!

Yeah, hope we get sneak peaks of those also... looking forward to Grievous.

I don't mean to say this to create a lot of hoopla, but someone on another very popular Lego forum said that (and they got this from an "insider") the Hoth Echo Base UCS set was more of a codename and that the set was going to actually be an AT-AT of UCS size. It's probably not going to be like a 5000-6000 piece set (if true), I mean, the Sandcrawler was not minifig scale and it is considered UCS, so the AT-AT should not have to be made minifig scale either. I say this because I know a lot of people think a UCS AT-AT is not possible given that it'd cost too much to be made into minifig scale, but it does not have to be minifig scale to be great.

I wish I could find the link to the post though. In any case, a 3000 piece AT-AT would be cool (more pieces the better though).

I think cavegod mentioned this once on another forum (Brickset). It's interesting but a few months ago just2good posted a video on YouTube that shows new molds and prints for some of the 2015 sets and it shows a medical droid and a new Hoth Han.

A new Echo Base is stange because everyone is waiting for Cloud City but other Hoth sets (AT-AT, Snowspeeder) are available now so it make sense. I think a UCS AT-AT will come but not this year.

Sir von Lego is very reliable- he provided us with our first (correct) info of the Age of Ultron sets, and some 2014 sets.

I think cavegod mentioned this once on another forum (Brickset). It's interesting but a few months ago just2good posted a video on YouTube that shows new molds and prints for some of the 2015 sets and it shows a medical droid and a new Hoth Han.

A new Echo Base is stange because everyone is waiting for Cloud City but other Hoth sets (AT-AT, Snowspeeder) are available now so it make sense. I think a UCS AT-AT will come but not this year.

I thought someone pointed out that those pieces came from the May the 4th Hoth Han and the the 2011 Hoth Echo Base 7879.

The Imperial Assualt Carrier is featured very prominently in the Star Wars: Rebels Season One finale.

Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars appears at the end. I really want the Coruscant Police Gunship set now. :drool:

Edited by Sir Gareth

I would love to see the new Sith Infiltrator too please. I was thinking about picking one of the older ones up, but I am super curious to see if the new one is an improvement.

I never did pick up the previous sith infiltrators because i just wasnt too keen on the designs... With the fact I dont have half of the minifigs that are listed to come with it that I would actually like, I know the designers have come a long way and I may be tempted this time round to get one.

Interesting potential news about the UCS Hoth base/ATAT... Will be following that with a keen eye :)

I thought someone pointed out that those pieces came from the May the 4th Hoth Han and the the 2011 Hoth Echo Base 7879.

I'm pretty sure Han is (slightly) different.

Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars appears at the end. I really want the Coruscant Police Gunship set now. :drool:

I have a feeling we will see the Rebels edition Ahsoka in the future in Lego form :wink:

Im a bit more excited about the Constraction sets now, by the arrival of news of the Stormtrooper and Boba Fett figure. I may just collect up the whole Constraction line now!

Confirmation for B-to-C Star Wars exclusive: the set number will be 75098.

No sign of a name until now, just "direct exlusive SW2".

WARNING SPOILERS (although you won't have a clue what am I talking about if you haven't seen the rebels' season finale)

If lego is going to release sabine's TIE fighter, I am so gonna get that set, even if it has more stickers than the piece count!

It seems one of the Chinese sellers on Taobao has listings for various torsos etc and the Admiral Yularen white torso is one of them although it seems to be sold out.

This ship could be a new rebel lego set in the future?

(concept art of SW Rebels)

hrao1It.jpg

I've been away snowboarding for a week and had no wifi at all so I may be a little behind with information. Would someone be so kind as to tell me if I have missed anything over the week while I've not been here.

I've been away snowboarding for a week and had no wifi at all so I may be a little behind with information. Would someone be so kind as to tell me if I have missed anything over the week while I've not been here.

A user called Sir von Lego has given information about the upcoming Sith Infiltrator, that the minifigs included would be young Anakin, Qui-Gon, an astromech droid (likely R2), Watto, and Darth Maul. Also, the other constraction figures may be Obi-Wan, General Grievous, Boba Fett, and a Stormtrooper. Very exciting stuff. I think those are the main points at least...

Neat, the Sith Infiltrator does exist and looks alright. I'm not allowed to share the photo. No minifigure lineup.

Edited by CM4Sci

This ship could be a new rebel lego set in the future?

Isn't that ship the same as medical frigates of Clone Wars?

Isn't that ship the same as medical frigates of Clone Wars?

It is the same ship but it has a different color scheme. It would kinda make sense that the Rebels would use this class of ship as it had numerous uses during the Clone Wars and like other Republic ships of the era was probably quickly replaced and decommissioned by the Empire with all surviving ships being sold into the civilian market where the Rebels could aquire them for their own use.

Neat, the Sith Infiltrator does exist and looks alright. I'm not allowed to share the photo. No minifigure lineup.

Is the hood brick-built (like the 2007 SI) or like the 2011 one?