Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Then people will probably be mad at me. Remember I was told that Oct. 1, and if what I was told is wrong, I'm so sorry. We'll see tomorrow.

I wouldn't worry just yet, people! In the Chicago, USA, at least, it's only early-mid morning. Granted, the USA does not (or should not) control the world, but I guess what I'm saying is that I still trust amazingbricks. If it's false, it's false...but somehow I'm still optimistic. :classic:

It's NYCC next weekend as well.

Really? I honestly had no idea. Well, this gives hope for multiple "big set" releases; I'm thinking of not only Hoth, but also the almost-certain Ghostbusters HQ and the imaginary Minas Tirith that I've been dreaming of and will now go discuss in the other forum. :blush::laugh:

It's NYCC next weekend as well.

Star Wars *should* have a heavy presence, so maybe it's then we'll finally see some new Lego pics?

Edited by darththeling

And this weekend there are a couple of Lego conventions that have seen set reveals in previous years. I'd be very surprised if we see no new sets in the next 10 days.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the set to be revealed at a show, like the Great Western Brick Show this weekend?

Well, it looks we might not get it today. I'm so sorry guys, maybe at NYCC? They might reveal it beforehand because that's what SDCC did, they showed everything before the event. It's not that long of a wait. It'll maybe be revealed a day before NYCC.

Well, it looks we might not get it today. I'm so sorry guys, maybe at NYCC? They might reveal it beforehand because that's what SDCC did, they showed everything before the event. It's not that long of a wait. It'll maybe be revealed a day before NYCC.

Something is getting unveiled this weekend, high probability there. No lost hope yet

Has anybody noticed that on 75105, the hidden smuggling floor hidey-hole opens the wrong direction if you build according to the instructions? But the photo on the back of the box shows Finn and Rey getting in there and the door is flipped to the correct orientation. The wrong orientation makes the door bang up against the arch above it and it doesn't open wide enough to actually fit your minifigs in there.

I didn't notice for a month! Then my nephew came over and played with the Falcon a little and immediately noticed the problem.

after some hours of confusion I realized it wasn't a mistake in the instructions but a mistake I made in placing the red piece on there to open the door. and I was seeing the back of the box incorrectly too. So nevermind everyone. Boy is my face red.

after some hours of confusion I realized it wasn't a mistake in the instructions but a mistake I made in placing the red piece on there to open the door. and I was seeing the back of the box incorrectly too. So nevermind everyone. Boy is my face red.

Phew ... boy you had me worried for a second .... ;)

Toys R Us is doing a micro X-Wing build on November 17! Looks like the Advent Calendar X-Wing slightly modified to match Poe's.

11221998_10153226186978403_1393883392129846181_n.jpg

Then again, I did one of these myself about a year ago, basing it on the Stealth X-Wing model in Dark Horse Comics' 2013 Star Wars title.

DSC06464_zps5b6175ad.jpg

BrickCon said no set reveals this year, so don't expect to see the Hoth Echo Base for another... century.

BrickCon said no set reveals this year, so don't expect to see the Hoth Echo Base for another... century.

Then January 1 it is... :/

So I guess hoth echo base was either scrapped or putt off for next year. It would make sense for TLG to schedule a release for a play-set style UCS right before Christmas, and since that's likely not gonna happen, my bet would be on a May release, just as kids are getting off from school.

Edited by madroskylo77

That means there will be no set reveals at BrickCon right? LEGO still have some unveiling to do this year, at least the Dr. Who set if nothing else.

Edited by LegoFjotten

We usually don't see anything at NYCC in terms of Star Wars set reveals. But, who knows there's always a first.

If what CM4Sci has said is true (it appears to be, about the repackaging of the Ewok Village and 10188 DS to include Disney Logo, which would probably mean no discontinuation anytime soon for either ( as mentioned in CM4Sci's link) then I can't imagine Hoth UCS being released anytime too soon, as that would mean a 3rd playset style UCS out on top of the X-Wing and Slave-1... That's a lot of UCS :look: