Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Maybe it has no face because in the movie we wont get to see her/his face, I mean that it may be a reveal for another movie because: is this actress really a famous star at all?

That's what I said :wink:

And no; she's not really famous. She's mostly known from Game of Thrones (I don't know how big her role in that series is; never watched it)

And no; she's not really famous. She's mostly known from Game of Thrones (I don't know how big her role in that series is; never watched it)

She's one of the main characters, though not a major one. In the book series she has a number of POV chapters.

What's interesting is that in the series she acts like a knight (though she isn't one, being a woman), wearing armour and fighting with a sword; it's sort of similar to her role in TFA.

Edited by bungeshea

I actually prefer for them to give helmeted characters plain black heads rather than faces. Especially for someone like a clone or stormtrooper, how often do you want to unmask them? Very rarely, if ever. Having a flesh-colored head means they have a visible flesh-colored neck, which is a bad thing nearly all the time, particularly for TIE pilots and AT-AT drivers, whose helmets leave most of the back of the head exposed. Those heads they've given to some scout troopers with the face printed onto a black head piece is a good solution, but they seem hesitant to adopt that for most figures. Maybe the TFA sets will change that.

I actually prefer for them to give helmeted characters plain black heads rather than faces. Especially for someone like a clone or stormtrooper, how often do you want to unmask them? Very rarely, if ever. Having a flesh-colored head means they have a visible flesh-colored neck, which is a bad thing nearly all the time, particularly for TIE pilots and AT-AT drivers, whose helmets leave most of the back of the head exposed. Those heads they've given to some scout troopers with the face printed onto a black head piece is a good solution, but they seem hesitant to adopt that for most figures. Maybe the TFA sets will change that.

I think the black heads with printed faces were perfect. Now we just get generic clone faces for everything.

My thoughts exactly. I noticed how bad it looked on a TIE pilot while I was building my TIE advanced prototype.

My thoughts exactly. I noticed how bad it looked on a TIE pilot while I was building my TIE advanced prototype.

Same here, on the same build! So I dug up some of the black-with-face heads from my Scouts and replaced them with plain black heads, gave the face-printed black heads to that TIE pilot & others (it's a great match for Rebels, as we've seen TIE pilots without their helmets there)

I think, since there is an expansion pack coming for TOR, events of TOR are also canonized?

No, it's still just a legend.

I think that generic troops should have plain black heads. The canon novel Tarkington shows that there were almost no clones left in the Imperial military five years after RotS. The heads don't even look like clones. Even though it's white at least the Boba/Jango head looked sort of like Temuera Morrison. I like the Scout Trooper head because of the body glove design, and it works for clones since the skin color is darker (unintentionally, since LEGO can't seem to print light skin on darker pieces too well).

If Captain Phasma takes off her helmet in The Force Awakens and looks like Gwendoline Christie, then the minifigure should have head printing that looks like her. Al important characters should come with both hair and headgear in the same set, and I'm hoping that this will be the case with the TFA sets.

I think the black heads with printed faces were perfect. Now we just get generic clone faces for everything.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense at all. If TLG expects us to use the figs without helmets, then they should give us HAIR for them!!!

They might not use printed heads for the first wave to avoid spoilers, since the sets come out more then 3 months before the movie does.

They might not use printed heads for the first wave to avoid spoilers, since the sets come out more then 3 months before the movie does.

well that hasn't stopped them before.

Yeah, but now Disney is calling the shots instead of Lucasfilm. There might be new guidance / policy concerning spoilers from items released before the premier.

Yeah, but now Disney is calling the shots instead of Lucasfilm. There might be new guidance / policy concerning spoilers from items released before the premier.

Cough cough iron man 3 cough cough

I really wish the constraction figures came with their respective minifigures. I feel like that would be a much bigger sell to a lot of people.

What was the spoiler with Iron Man 3?

PS: I like the Mandarin's plot twist.

I meant the fact that the plot twist wasn't spoiled in the sets

What was the spoiler with Iron Man 3?

PS: I like the Mandarin's plot twist.

''

There was Pepper Potts wearing the armor in the Malibu Mansion set...

This is way OT, but Pepper Potts has her own suit (Rescue) in the comics. It isn't really a spoiler to put her in an Iron Man suit in a set.

So, how about them Star Wars sets?

I really wish the constraction figures came with their respective minifigures. I feel like that would be a much bigger sell to a lot of people.

I've wanted this since the first Ultrabuilds! Maybe the Chima figures would've sold if they did this! Maybe they just assume these will sell because it says "Star Wars" on the packaging?

I'm excited for the new Falcon. The only one I have is old and one of my most memorable builds, so it'll be great to see another updated Falcon for sale.

I am really exited to just see how the got all the intricacies of the T-70 X-Wing.

I have a feeling we will see either the new X-Wing or new TIE Fighter at SDCC. Mainly because these two are closest to the normal price point for the SW sets they normally reveal at the convention.

I have a feeling we will see either the new X-Wing or new TIE Fighter at SDCC. Mainly because these two are closest to the normal price point for the SW sets they normally reveal at the convention.

Nah I think they'll unveil Rey's speeder that's why we got that teaser image with bb-8

I'm excited for the new Falcon. The only one I have is old and one of my most memorable builds, so it'll be great to see another updated Falcon for sale.

You sure there will be a Falcon? Have I missed anything?

Rey's speeder would be a simple and obvious option as it seems like it's just a functional vehicle with no relevance to plot... also with the first 'brick' images it would lend itself to that kind of reveal.

I would expect them to have a larger set there too... The Falcon is also another vehicle that doesn't offer much of a plot reveal but as an iconic vessel it's about as good as it gets. It also has a reference point with regards to 7965 so we can see where it has been improved.

Let's face it... any of the vehicles would be great to see in brick.