Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Couldn't agree more, look how puny the 2005 version looks in comparison to the new one:

18716067316_1d0b30c022_z.jpg

Do I have your permission to add this picture to the comparison topic?

This may be the oldest vehicle design that needed an update and it certainly came out well, it has been 15 years (since the later version was the exact same design).

Edited by Nom Carver

I really like it but do hope he comes with a black cloak to match what he is wearing.

you mean She, not he ;)

I like the Captain Phasma minifigure. I don't understand why one people thought that she would be chrome, though. LEGO will probably use the same helmet mold for the normal stormtroopers. If her cape is red on one side, the LEGO could probably use Aragorn's cape from TLotR.

Looks great. The color is off, but like what was mentioned didn't expect a all chrome mini figure since they wear with play.

Better hide this as a spoiler before the pureist rise up in anger.

Picture of Captain Phasma minifig:

http://www.hothbrick...premier-visuel/

phasma-minifigure-episode-7-600x320.jpg

I find it funny how people complain about "spoilers" here, the Force Awakens sets belong in this thread so obviously it will be "spoilers" and if you're really that anal about not knowing a single thing then you should just avoid this topic

Well...really, were you expecting the figure to be made completely in chrome?

Obviously, no, but there's much better colour choices than pearl dark gray, it's too dark.

That minifigure looks excellent, whilst the colour is off, it's understandable, what really excited me as well is that Helmet mould.

Looks great :thumbup: It was quite obvious they'd go with pearl grey, but at least we might get a proper chromed version for a future Maythe4th event :sweet: Can't wait to see the rest of the minifigs :wub:

Can anyone tell whether the raised ridge on top of the helmet is molded or just printed on?

It's printed.

She looks pretty beast, if I am being honest! Slap on a cape and it'll exceed my expectations!

Seeing the helmet mould only makes me wait even more anxiously for images of the Lego version of the First Order Stormtrooper!

I've always been more of a rebel fan, but the new storm trooper design looks fantastic. The first battle pack to feature this design in a standard color scheme will be a license to print money for Lego, after they have gotten everyone to buy some larger sets just for the troops.

Now I'm impatiently waiting for our first resistance minifig/set leak.

Not entirely sure about the legitimacy of this, but a pic of the Captain Phasma minifig has just been leaked:

MJBLeU3.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/36jmoUmfRq/

That looks pretty legit...and solid! Just like people have stated above...just needs a red lined black cape and some BrickArms armament and it's perfect. Love the new helmet mold too!

The new stormtrooper helmet mold is great! Phasma is good, chrome will make this minifig a lot better but i prefer that color, is that the same with r2d2's head color?

Of course, go ahead :thumbup:

Thanks, the topic has been updated.

...but there's much better colour choices than pearl dark gray, it's too dark.

Its not dark pearl grey (also known as gunmetal), it seems to me that it is actually pearl light grey like the knights kingdom swords.

Looks cool! Would look a lot better with chrome, obviously... and the distance between the eyes bothers me. :tongue:

Edited by CM4Sci

I just hope we get like a minimum of 4 regular troops in the transport set cause yknow, transport. Or yes please a battle pack. Only reason I haven't gotten any of the Rebels battle packs because I want an army of these guys instead. Plus LEGO is supposed to have an on display army of these guys at SDCC so can't wait for that.

Eh, not too crazy about it....The helmet should be more defined, with some grooves for the mouth and eyes. This looks like some custom designer's creation, not like an official LEGO mold.

Edited by LN-01354

I just hope we get like a minimum of 4 regular troops in the transport set cause yknow, transport. Or yes please a battle pack. Only reason I haven't gotten any of the Rebels battle packs because I want an army of these guys instead. Plus LEGO is supposed to have an on display army of these guys at SDCC so can't wait for that.

When will SDCC be? I sure hope there will be a battle pack for them!

July 9th-12th.

Plus let's keep in mind this is a poor quality photo that only gives us an idea of what it will look like. I'm sure the final product and in-hand figures will look much better.

The Leg printing is off onwht would be her left leg, which is on the right of the photo...it looks fake. I can't imagine Lego would put that little detail into her fig.