Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I really can't wait to see any images of the Tydirium. I've been working on one for a few months and I've found that making an accurate cockpit at system scale is quite hard. I honestly could care less about the figs. I would only care if it included one of the new stormtroopers, or the last biker scout. I really don't want an update of him.

The new ucs tie fighter ?

http://hpics.li/8eaae15

I Found this here : http://cache.lego.co....r2=-2142270942

Interesting. The poster looks like the old Vader helmet mold, even though we've seen what looks like a new mold. The Tie is the most interesting part. The blue cockpit is kind of off putting. The build looks like how a UCS Tie would look. It looks a bit uninspired, if anything. I thought they might use some curved peices for the ball, but I guess not. I wonder when we'll see the set officially revealed.

That poster says 2014, not 2015

I noticed that, not too sure what i think of the cockpit area, seems like a step back from the interceptor all those years ago...

The file name of the poster is : LSW_15w03 and we don't have a tie fighter for 2014, so...

However the tie fighter right of vader head have a good view of the new cockpit and we see two red missiles too ( :look: )

Edit : May be a new tie fighter for rebels ?

Edited by Arkanta974

The file name of the poster is : LSW_15w03 and we don't have a tie fighter for 2014, so...

However the tie fighter right of vader head have a good view of the new cockpit and we see two red missiles too ( :look: )

Edit : May be a new tie fighter for rebels ?

I'm guessing that's the new UCS because I really don't see TLG releasing two TIE. It's like having two pizzeria store in one center, conflict of interest. But then again we saw the x wing in 2012 and then 2013. So long story short, nothing is confirmed...

Even though I know the likes of Han, Luke and Leia are the logical characters to put in the Tydirium set, I hope they put an entirely new character in the set: Orrimaarko (Prune Face). Ok, he isn’t seen on Endor and/or in the shuttle….but he was there during the briefing where the rebel strike team was assembled.

Still…in september the Episode VII are coming. Every set will have a new minifig (except maybe Chewbacca, 3PO and R2; they’re the ones who are likely to haven’t changed a lot).

No doubt some of the Episode VII minifigs will require a new sculpt. Maybe all the new 2015 sculpts have to be maded for the Episode VII sets so that the OT/PT sets will just use excisting molds/sculpts?

Suppose TLG has to choose between a new mold for a Dignitary (for the Duel set) or a main Episode VII set (Kylo Ren?). I bet they’ll go for Kylo.

This could mean we’ll be getting ‘the usual suspects’ in the Shuttle (Han, Luke, Leia in Endor gear + chewie/rebel/droid) and Duel (Vader, Sheev, Luke, Royal guards) sets.

I hope those Bothan spies will return with pix from the toy fair soon…

Huh? Thats a lot bigger than 9492

It's bigger, but not enough to cost 230€.

How big is it? Around a 1,50*(a 9492)? It's should be a 120€-140€ set, and it isn't a complicated ship like the X-Wing with the s-foil system. It's just the two panels and a brick-built cockpit.

Yeah if that is the UCS TIE it's a pretty easy pass for me. I'll wait for better pics/confirmation, but I thought 9492 was pretty good. Looking forward to the shuttle pics though.

My appointment at the LEGO stand at Toy Fair isn't until 4pm GMT, but I did just catch a glimpse of the Final Duel set over the balcony... it's basically laid out the same as Palpatine's Arrest (from what I could see), with two Royal Guards.

I'll have more info at 5ish but no doubt other sites will have reported by then. Just thought I'd offer a tidbit to keep you all going...

I agree... If that is indeed a leak of the Tie then I won't bother as it looks pretty ugly in those shots.

It's certainly bigger than 9492 as people have said but... I can't really tell if it's equal scaling to 9493 > UCS Red Five.

Edited by Robianco

And here's Barry's coverage:

http://brickfanatics.co.uk/london-toy-fair-2015-report/

Too bad the report's rather vague in terms of minifigs, but it does sound promising :sweet:

Interesting. A camo chewbacca and a new print for Vader... again. The final duel actually sounds like a good set. It sounds like they didn't skimp on the play features. I wonder if the flash speeder is really that bad...

Not sure about a camo Chewie, thought he was naturally camouflaged?

Edited by markw

I haven't watched the films in a while - but did Chewy ever have camo on? Either way, the Shuttle is the set at the top of my buy list. I'm quite picky now, as I haven't really got room for any more!

edit: yep, same question as markw

Edited by will