Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I have all of the AAT sets also including the mini so i would buy it anyways but i hope the episode 1 version with padme :3

i need more plain clone troopers or atleast give us nice army builders like the 2007 battlepacks they are still my favourite battlepacks :)

This will be a cheap wave i'm only interested in the AAT and the battlepacks if they are good for army building with plain clones.

Thanks for the rumour list. The AAT would make sense seeing as we got an MTT this wave. I'm somewhat dissapointed in the lack of PT and OT sets. But I suppose with the new rebels sets coming out it makes sense.

I'm pretty excited to see the pics of 75079/80/81. Especially what the other unannounced sets are as well. I was hoping a few more PT sets before the ST in 2015/16. But there is still time yet to find out the other sets are.

Is the SDCC later this month?

I'm pretty excited to see the pics of 75079/80/81. Especially what the other unannounced sets are as well. I was hoping a few more PT sets before the ST in 2015/16. But there is still time yet to find out the other sets are.

SDCC was last month?

I am an OT guy, Lets see -

â—¾75079 Shadow Troopers - are shadow troopers part of the EU right? Hmm.., if this is a battle pack, i hope they include normal stormtroppers..

â—¾75078 Imperial Troop Transport - oh, this is almost what i needed, except that the stormtroopers will be based on the rebels, so, no buy for me... i hate those.

â—¾75082 TIE Advanced Prototype - lets see...

â—¾75083 AT-DPâ„¢ - if this will turn out to be good, it will be part of my o.t. sets

At 6:47 you can see Ezra's speeder bike

Edited by nrg

You can also see his bike throughout the 7-minute preview released last week, it's the same style as the Imperial ones they steal, just a different color.

Do you think any of the new Rebels set will include Agent Kallus? I think it is likely that the TIE advanced will come with the Inquisitor, but I would love to have a set with Kallus - especially his helmet.

Do you think any of the new Rebels set will include Agent Kallus? I think it is likely that the TIE advanced will come with the Inquisitor, but I would love to have a set with Kallus - especially his helmet.

AT-DP would be a good place to have him.

That would be great for I like the design of the AT-DP; it is actually the only Rebels set so far I am inclined to buy.

That would be great for I like the design of the AT-DP; it is actually the only Rebels set so far I am inclined to buy.

No nostalgic love for the troop transport?!

No, but the NYCC (New York Comic Con) is from Oct.9-12.

Maybe we'll see a release there...

No nostalgic love for the troop transport?!

I've got love for the Troops transport. :classic:

I've got love for the Troops transport. :classic:

Well, to be honest I don't. Even when I was a kid this kind of transport seemed terribly stupid to me. The set might be interesting for army builders, but the actual build... hm.

Well, to be honest I don't. Even when I was a kid this kind of transport seemed terribly stupid to me. The set might be interesting for army builders, but the actual build... hm.

I was saying all I want is the Storm Troopers. :tongue:

Excited to see a new AAT, but other than that there's nothing really to interest me.

No, but the NYCC (New York Comic Con) is from Oct.9-12.

Maybe we'll see a release there...

Unfortunately, we probably will not see anything there. We haven't in any previous years and last year LEGO didn't event have a booth due to the giant X-Wing.

I hope the rumored list isn't true. Too much Microfighters and Rebels.

Poor guy. you can be 99% sure this list is accurate. Jedinews get the infos from reliable sources...

Unfortunately, we probably will not see anything there. We haven't in any previous years and last year LEGO didn't event have a booth due to the giant X-Wing.

Yeah, they probably won't. But maybe they'll release exclusive figures (like SDCC)...

I am an OT guy, Lets see -

â—¾75079 Shadow Troopers - are shadow troopers part of the EU right? Hmm.., if this is a battle pack, i hope they include normal stormtroppers..

â—¾75078 Imperial Troop Transport - oh, this is almost what i needed, except that the stormtroopers will be based on the rebels, so, no buy for me... i hate those.

â—¾75082 TIE Advanced Prototype - lets see...

â—¾75083 AT-DPâ„¢ - if this will turn out to be good, it will be part of my o.t. sets

You forgot the T--16 Skyhopper!

It's the one set I'm excited about!

Keep in mind (unless I missed some Rebels artwork showing otherwise) that the transport will almost certainly be redesigned so the troopers' upper bodies aren't completely exposed in a floating deathtrap. I've seen other tweaks to the design over the years turning the little baby-gated standing compartments into enclosed spaces, or open at the top but taller than a stormie and the troops ride inside. In all cases, the artists/builders dumped that massive design flaw of the original toy, so there's no reason I know of for the Rebels artists or TLG to bring it back to that.

Of course, if you just don't like it as a whole, that's another story :sweet: Pretty much every complaint I've seen about it over the years has been due to the troopers hanging around half-exposed on the exterior.

I seem to be late to the party. I bought a few SW sets here and there for my boys, but finally decided to buy ISD for me. The build was great and the minifigures are the first I have from this line. The good news is that I have the latest and greatest prints, especially for Vader and the stormtroopers. Hopefully, I will have the Cantina in hand at the end of the month paycheck. After that, perhaps the At-AT and the snowspeeder will be good buys. Then, I have to wonder if I can try to save up for a bigger one such as the Millenium Falcon, Sandcrawler, or even the pricey Death Star. I would like to somehow get the main characters and ships without spending a fortune.

Now I have come to find out that the new SW movies could potentially crowd out OT sets from being made, and the rumored list seems to support this possibility. So many sets, so little money and time.

So I have to ask the question: Why are the stormtroopers in ISD different from the one in the Ghost set? The Ghost one looks "cartoony' to me, while the ISD ones are really nice. Why not just have the troops be the same across the sets so they can be mixed and matched if someone wanted to do that?

The Ghost troopers are meant to be cartoony. They're from the animated series "Rebels".