Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Wow, 2 days away from a computer and all I read is NEWS NEWS NEWS in both DC and Marvel threads. Awesome news!! Thank you for sharing with us, Hulk_Smash :) Really happy with the things to come!

Thanks for all the info Hulk_Smash! Do you remember if the Batman mech looked anything like this:

thrasher-suit-batman.jpg

But ya know made of Lego?

Edited by halomaster96

Was the Mech similar in size to Lex Luthor's mech, Groot, or the sentinel? Also what did Hawkman look like? Did he look like in Lego Batman 3 or did he have a stand-in figure like how Darkseid was the Hulk?

So to recap for everyone

76025- SDCC seen

76026-

Grodd big fig

Batman with mech

WW with Invisible Jet

flash, probably same

Manta with large sub

bats with Batsub

Aquaman( probably repeat)

Robin attaches to something

Darkseid big fig

Supes

Hawkman

Cyborg(?)

Brainiac( since it seema that 76029 doesnt exist or is part of the Darkseid set)

So if 76026 is supposedly bigger and more expensive than 76027, why is the number lower? Or is that just because the numbers are wrong?

So if 76026 is supposedly bigger and more expensive than 76027, why is the number lower? Or is that just because the numbers are wrong?

Where did you get that it was bigger? :look:

Black Manta I would say is about £25, Grodd about £45ish, and Darkseid and Brainiac maybe the same.

I'm not good with guessing prices so I'm probably wrong.

It's possible that Grodd is smaller, but still.

Hulk_Smash, thanks for the info!

While I realize this thread is for the DC sets, I was hoping you could possibly detail what the Jurassic World sets were? I'm curious if there were things like the Monorail, Gyrosphere, D-Rex vs T-rex, Mosasaur feeding show, Owen (Chris Pratt) with his Raptors, etc? I'm honestly interested in what everything looked like- from the Dinosaur colors, to the vehicles, to the packaging.

Thanks again!

Edited by ChrisLikesDinos

I'm honestly a bit surprised they didn't end up putting Cheetah in any of the sets just so Wonder Woman could go up against someone in her rogues gallery, seeing as she's one of the main Justice League members/DC Characters (Supes has Lex/Darkseid/Brainiac, Aquaman has Manta, Flash has Grodd, GL has Sinestro, Batman has various enemies...)

A purist solution isn't too hard to make though. :wink:

While not directly part of the 'DC Superheroes' line, Wonder Woman's got plenty of fodder in Lego form.

I've acquired Posiedon, Medusa, Minotaur, a couple Amazon warriors, and a Cyclops. Athena is due as well in the next wave of CMFs.

Some simple mods to a couple Atlantis sets, and she even has some playset action going on too, in the classical Greek style.

Wonder Woman's well at home in Lego, with plenty of relevant minifigs and pieces. :D

The mech looked quite big, bigger than lex's I would would say, probably about three big figs high.

Hawkman was prelim, and the only thing that made me think Hawkman was that he had wings :)

And there was only the boxes for JW, no actual sets, so I have no idea what they will be.

Hulk_Smash, thanks for the info!

While I realize this thread is for the DC sets, I was hoping you could possibly detail what the Jurassic World sets were? I'm curious if there were things like the Monorail, Gyrosphere, D-Rex vs T-rex, Mosasaur feeding show, Owen (Chris Pratt) with his Raptors, etc? I'm honestly interested in what everything looked like- from the Dinosaur colors, to the vehicles, to the packaging.

Thanks again!

Welcome to EB. There is already a thread for JW. Discussion for that goes there and DC discussion goes here.

While not directly part of the 'DC Superheroes' line, Wonder Woman's got plenty of fodder in Lego form.

I've acquired Posiedon, Medusa, Minotaur, a couple Amazon warriors, and a Cyclops. Athena is due as well in the next wave of CMFs.

Some simple mods to a couple Atlantis sets, and she even has some playset action going on too, in the classical Greek style.

Wonder Woman's well at home in Lego, with plenty of relevant minifigs and pieces. :D

Medusa's the only one she's fought with any sort of significance in the comic series. Maybe they'll do a "God of War" for the minifigures line one day and we can pretend he's Ares. :)

Thanks Hulk_Smash, this is wonderful news for me but not for my wallet. :classic:

So you're not sure it wasn't hawkgirl? Though since Hawkman is in the game and featured I suppose her chances are very small... :(

Could you tell what role s/he was playing in the set? I'm afraid that it might be one of Darkseid's minions. Parademons would be cool, but I would rather have Hawkman or Hawkgirl.

Hey everyone I'm YoshiBlockr and I'm new here i do truly love lego dc superheros and I love making custom minifigures. I just wanted to askeveryone if they could plz check out my utube channel. I started it a week ago and i try to work very hard. On it i do lego reviews custom figures and lego builds and mocs.

I also wanted to ask hulk smash if he possibly could give us some info on the Darkseid invasion set since I am most happy for that. Could you plz tell us how many figs and who were they and what were the builds. And possibly the price range. I am sure there is a superman, batman, Darkseid big fig, and his goon. I have a guess this will look like the batcave or the quinjet. Thank you

I also wanted to ask hulk smash if he possibly could give us some info on the Darkseid invasion set since I am most happy for that. Could you plz tell us how many figs and who were they and what were the builds. And possibly the price range. I am sure there is a superman, batman, Darkseid big fig, and his goon. I have a guess this will look like the batcave or the quinjet. Thank you

Hulk Smash posted it about 5 pages back. Supes, one of the Hawks, big-fig Darkseid, Brainiac and either a Brainiac goon or Cyborg.

Also, welcome to Eurobricks :-)

Edited by The Brigante