Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I'm disappointed with that Batmobile, nothing a few MODS won't fix though, because right now it looks like a dune buggy to me

I think the only problem with the vehicle is that it doesn't seem like a Batmobile. If it weren't Batman's, I bet more people would like the design. With the LEGO model, however, my only problem is that there are too many exposed studs, which really detracts from the sleek look they're attempting.

From what I've heard, the batmobile set is $30 bucks and comes with another vehicle and 2 other figures. It can be assumed that one will be superman, but who is the other and what other vehicle could be included? My best guess is that it's a Lexcorp vehicle and there's a generic driver.

From what I've heard, the batmobile set is $30 bucks and comes with another vehicle and 2 other figures. It can be assumed that one will be superman, but who is the other and what other vehicle could be included? My best guess is that it's a Lexcorp vehicle and there's a generic driver.

I thought of the same thing. Superman and Batman are probably in every set. A random driver with a truck is defiantly the safest bet for this set. Really curious to see if the whole set will be on display at SDCC or just the Batmobile.

Edited by Legocity2713

I don't think it will be superman, I am sure will we get a number of sets with each having one or the other except the largest which would have both.

Edited by SMC

I love this thing! Hate to have to wait till next year to buy it, tbh! Not a big fan of Batman's light grey suit, though. It's good to see that boots on Bats is now standard issue. Shame he doesn't have a new head. It seems strange that that's one whole set, though, doesn't it? Don't we usually get more than one vehicle or minifig or build for this sort of thing? It's almost never just the car?

I'm hoping we see just a little more from BvS's sets at SDCC. Maybe a Superman-centric set to balance out? Put that new hairpiece on display? Of course, if we got to see the new Wonder Woman in minifig form I'd flip

I love this thing! Hate to have to wait till next year to buy it, tbh! Not a big fan of Batman's light grey suit, though. It's good to see that boots on Bats is now standard issue. Shame he doesn't have a new head. It seems strange that that's one whole set, though, doesn't it? Don't we usually get more than one vehicle or minifig or build for this sort of thing? It's almost never just the car?

I'm hoping we see just a little more from BvS's sets at SDCC. Maybe a Superman-centric set to balance out? Put that new hairpiece on display? Of course, if we got to see the new Wonder Woman in minifig form I'd flip

That's not the whole set. There will be two more minifigs and a smaller vehicle.

I don't think it will be superman, I am sure will we get a number of sets with each having one or the other except the largest which would have both.

Well, if Man of Steel sets are anything to go by, the 2 main characters will be in every set. Ex: Superman and Zod.

I really like that Batmobile, it's much sleeker than previous models. Unfortunately I think this hurts the Jokerland set a little bit more for me, makes the Batmobile in that set twice as redundant as it already was. Combine that with the few new minifigures in the set and I just can't justify the price for it. Plus out of the new minfigures in the set Harley Quinn will undoubtedly be replaced again next year. I'm probably just going to buy Starfire and Beastboy second hand.

Really they probably would have fared better with Jokerland had they released that set earlier in the year.

Yeah, I'm loving this new Batmobile. It's such a change from the previous models, I think it looks really dope.

I really like that Batmobile, it's much sleeker than previous models. Unfortunately I think this hurts the Jokerland set a little bit more for me, makes the Batmobile in that set twice as redundant as it already was. Combine that with the few new minifigures in the set and I just can't justify the price for it. Plus out of the new minfigures in the set Harley Quinn will undoubtedly be replaced again next year. I'm probably just going to buy Starfire and Beastboy second hand.

Really they probably would have fared better with Jokerland had they released that set earlier in the year.

I sort of agree. Harley's the only new villain figure, but they skimped on her accuracy (probably so they can rerealease a "new" variant with hair next year). The Batmobile seems a bit too straight, if it had more defined curves in the front or a sliding cockpit, maybe it would be worth more.

However, that doesn't make the park any less visually appealing, and I think the functionality of the rides is brilliant. For completion's sake, I need the set, but for the few new minifigures and the main model(s), I want the set.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I sort of agree. Harley's the only new villain figure, but they skimped on her accuracy (probably so they can rerealease a "new" variant with hair next year). The Batmobile seems a bit too straight, if it had more defined curves in the front or a sliding cockpit, maybe it would be worth more.

However, that doesn't make the park any less visually appealing, and I think the functionality of the rides is brilliant. For completion's sake, I need the set, but for the few new minifigures and the main model(s), I want the set.

Yeah, finding out the cockpit didn't slide was a blow to me.

As for the park attractions the only one I really love is the Joker slide. The Poison Ivy one is pretty cool too. But Harley's bike and Penguins Ferris wheel bore me and I don't think the design is anything special (Especially the Ferris Wheel). I really wish I could justify buying it, but alas the promise of next years sets is just too good right now.

Has anyone realized that this set sounds a lot like the Riddler Chase?

Same here. So which villian doesn't have a vehicle that lego would make it for him.

well I think that its highly likely that this set isnt from B v S and that its in fact from suicide squad. think about it. two more figs (harley and joker) and one more vehicle (jokers awesome car!! :wub: ) if thats the case im super excited

well I think that its highly likely that this set isnt from B v S and that its in fact from suicide squad. think about it. two more figs (harley and joker) and one more vehicle (jokers awesome car!! :wub: ) if thats the case im super excited

I can't see Lego revealing a set for Suicide Squad this early, before any BvS sets, so I think it's safe to say this is definitely a Batman v Superman set.

The only way I see the other two figures being Joker and Harley and the other vehicle being Joker's car is if the scene that was shot about a month ago is secretly for BvS and not for SS, which doesn't seem likely. Also, the $30 price point seems a bit low for that to happen.

I would really like to have Joker's car in Lego form though. I really hope that if Lego doesn't end up doing Suicide Squad sets they'll give us a car in the Speed Champions theme (assuming that's not discontinued) that closely resembles it.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Lovin the new Batman set. I am all for ANY new DC sets, and especially Batman stuff. I am a completionist, I HAVE to get every DC set that comes out, and the more they make, the better. Cant wait for Jokerland, the Batboat set, this new one, and whatever else they throw at us.

That Batmobile looks amazing! Instant buy for me, I don't even need to see the rest of the set lol.

What if it's for both? The Batmobile does show up in both films, maybe the other two figs will be Joker and either Superman or a BvS villain? It seems like the best way for them to do Suicide Squad merch, and you know how Lego loves their Jokers.