Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Do you think we will get super girl, or the teen titans in a set? That would be great

Probably not for a while. We still don't really know if Batman will be in every set next wave and/or if they're moving away from all batman sets. If they are, the likely hood increases but the chances aren't great I don't think. All 5 teen titans in a set seems like a stretch to me even if they have a show right now. It'd be great to get them eventually though.

Do you think we will get super girl, or the teen titans in a set? That would be great

Only one I really see a high chance of getting is Cyborg. I'm sure he'll come in a bigger/mid-sized DC 2015 set.

I think Supergirl is possible. I definitely think we'll see more variety in the sets next year.

As for the Teen Titans I only see us getting Cyborg for now. Though I think Starfire could appear too, with the game having a space theme I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of aliens appear in next years sets. Plus April O'Neils hairpiece is perfect for her, so I'm hoping she appears sooner rather than later.

Edited by strangely

I think Supergirl is possible. I definitely think we'll see more variety in the sets next year.

As for the Teen Titans I only see us getting Cyborg for now. Though I think Starfire could appear too, with the game having a space theme I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of aliens appear in next years sets. Plus April O'Neils hairpiece is perfect for her, so I'm hoping she appears sooner rather than later.

My source from awhile ago said the wave would infact be more diverse. :sweet:

The next wave'll be revealed soon, right?

Probably this month. The wave should come out in January

Edited by NuffSaid1996

I'm thinking along with the new Green Lantern and Sinestro, we'll be getting a Cyborg big-fig (standard minifigure released via Lego Shop like Hulk), Brainiac, Captain Cold, Bizzaro, Zoom, Green Arrow, Hawkman, and Shazam. Or at least I can dream? :/

I'm thinking along with the new Green Lantern and Sinestro, we'll be getting a Cyborg big-fig (standard minifigure released via Lego Shop like Hulk), Brainiac, Captain Cold, Bizzaro, Zoom, Green Arrow, Hawkman, and Shazam. Or at least I can dream? :/

cyborg is normal a set, i think. killer Croc should be his figure from the game.

we'll be getting a Cyborg big-fig (standard minifigure released via Lego Shop like Hulk)

DC had the last 2 exclusive figs :sceptic: Just put Cyborg in an actual set.

That makes no sense that Cyborg would be a big-fig.

First off in his only Lego appearance so far he's a normal figure. And they also don't do new molds for those Lego Shop minifigures which you'd need to do his headpiece.

If he comes it'll be as a normal figure that looks like the pictures of him.

Considering these new DC sets are to be based off the Lego Batman game, and Cyborg is in the game as a bigfig, I'd bet good money that that's what we're going to get. I'd also reckon that later in the year the Lego Shop will release a small a Cyborg figure via a promotion and it won't have any new head mould etc, just standard printing.

Considering these new DC sets are to be based off the Lego Batman game, and Cyborg is in the game as a bigfig, I'd bet good money that that's what we're going to get. I'd also reckon that later in the year the Lego Shop will release a small a Cyborg figure via a promotion and it won't have any new head mould etc, just standard printing.

Cyborg is a normal mini fig in the game too.

The big fig variant is just one of his suits.

I reckon that Soloman Grundy will be a likely big-fig, since he is a well known villain to both batman and green lantern.

Cyborg is in the game as a standard figure, with the ability to change into a BigFig if needed. 90% of the time he's a standard figure though. Besides since his BigFig form is brick built surely People could just build their own Cyborg without needing to purchase the set.

I think if we do get a Cyborg he will use a headpiece somewhat like Terrabytes from Ultra Agents. In all other ways he would be a regular sized fig.

I'd say it's a given that we'll be getting a minifig Cyborg soon with the same design as the one from the game. Has anyone else noticed that the Martian Manhunter fig from the JLU cover uses his New 52 legs but his classic torso? I know in the trailer for the game he had his classic design.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we see Supergirl soon, too. Likely as a sidekick or damsel-in-distress for Superman. Supes is getting a new set anyway.

Does anyone think these new versions of Catwoman and Harley are plausible for physical release?

312px-CTW_Cv36_LEGOvar_Comp-720x1107.jpg311px-HQ_Cv12_LEGOvar_Comp.0.jpg

Both of them require a new mould, but since the game is putting focus on the New 52 designs of the villains now, these could be possible in the actual sets. Since the general consensus is that the new Wonder Woman and Cheetah will most likely appear in a set, that would mean that at least one new villain would be based off of the new designs, so more could be as well. I'm also wondering, because I will make it no secret that I desperately want that Harley to be a minifigure! It's probably the most unique redesign in the reboot, and TT (and possibly LEGO) really nailed the design. The shift to the League makes me curious, though, as to where these two could appear. But Batman is probably still dominant in the theme, so who knows? Please, LEGO, please!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Catwoman seems pretty likely, she looks like an officially designed minifigure. Harley on the other hand I'm not so sure about. Her hairpiece doesn't seem all that official to me. It has three colors after all and that black may be problematic to print (Though Lego has surprised me before), but it still seems possible. Truthfully I'd rather have an Arkham Knight version of her, as the New 52 version doesn't impress me.

If we were to get that Harley, she would likely be in a very expensive set, since there is a ridiculous amount of printing on her.

If we were to get that Harley, she would likely be in a very expensive set, since there is a ridiculous amount of printing on her.

I hope we don't get Harley or Catwoman. I think Lego need to work on new characters instead of updated variants. We already have a Harley, and 2 Catwoman figs.

We only have one Catwoman and Harley in this theme. The older Batman theme had a variant of each there. I was thinking there's a slim possibility since the theme has't yet gone away from LEGO Batman. But if these do appear, it may be as secondary villians, and not the main antagonists of the sets.