Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Trickster. That's a surprise, but a good one. I just hope that he is easier to get than Superboy. I never got a chance with him. :/

We have 5 Superman villains, actually. Lex Luthor, General Zod, Darkseid, Brainiac, and Bizzaro.

I don't think we should count Bizzaro, since he wasn't released widely (at least not yet). Faora could take his spot though.

Nice to be getting a non Batman/Superman character for an exclusive! It's good to see TLG is focusing on other heroes rogues galleries now. I don't honestly know what book it would be for though. There hasn't been a ton since the last batbook...

Hopefully this seller isn't bull****ting us, because you know how copyright and bootleg is in China (cough Decool cough)

Hopefully this seller isn't bull****ting us, because you know how copyright and bootleg is in China (cough Decool cough)

It looks authentic to me. But yeah, that would be pretty bad :sick: .

Oh my goodness, a trickster minifigure? It makes my purist obsolete, but I really don't care. It's so beautiful... :wub: I'm loving the fact that lego is doing more than just batman and superman villains.

so i went to TRU today and they had only 1 of each set, except the green lantern set. i picked up the gorilla grodd set for a discount price because the box was all smashed up. the only down side was when i got home to strat building with my son, there was no instructions in the box :/

Anyone who has the set, do you think you could send me scans of the instructions? i'd really appreciate it.

Edited by vriverajr3

so i went to TRU today and they had only 1 of each set, except the green lantern set. i picked up the gorilla grodd set for a discount price because the box was all smashed up. the only down side was when i got home to strat building with my son, there was no instructions in the box :/

Anyone who has the set, do you think you could send me scans of the instructions? i'd really appreciate it.

I'm afraid I don't have it yet but try contact Lego, they should give you a replacement.

Edited by Steph 104th

I'm afraid I don't have it yet but try contact Lego, they should give you a replacement.

I know, Lego is always great with costumer service, but it could take weeks to get a replacement instructions. Hopefully someone here who has it can help me out. Thanks for the reply though

I know, Lego is always great with costumer service, but it could take weeks to get a replacement instructions. Hopefully someone here who has it can help me out. Thanks for the reply though

You can find digital instructions online I think?

Hope it helps :sweet:

You can find digital instructions online I think?

Hope it helps :sweet:

Already tried looking. instructions wont upload to Lego.com for a few weeks

thanks for the reply though

I saw that, another gift box! I thought there will be only 1, we can hope for more through the year.

Edited by Cagast

Does anyone know if these minifigure boxes are available anywhere else outside the US yet?

Edited by JasonEffex

I ordered one from the Target website and had it sent to a friend in the US.

They shipped it over to me. All in all it still cost me around £14 for the box.

Oh no not another minifig cube that will never be seen outside the US :angry: Can't even get a Superboy fig right now...

Lightning Lad?! Man, LEGO is practically lathering us in new characters! Trickster, this guy, all the figs from this wave, it's amazing how TLG picked up their game with DC sets!

I'm glad Lego is branching out and all, but giving us one member of the legion of super-heroes is kind of toying. I would rather they add on to the existing teams they've already started releasing. They could have given us a Teen Titan (Even if rumors are true about the titans set we still need Raven) or a Justice League member.

Maybe the rest of the legion will be coming in 2015/2016

Edit: double post

Edited by ZionAzure

Lightning Lad? Who? I don't care, I'll get the second Cube as soon as I can. Need to brush up on my superheroes...*googles...* Wait, I mean, Lightning Lad! Yeah, I totally knew who he was. Totally.

Do you think Batzarro's cape is the new kind of fabric? It doesn't seem under stress in the plastic shell...

Edited by 8BrickMario

I got to admit, I had to look up who Lightning Lad was. But after reading on him, I really want him now! Hopefully, his printing won't be like my Superboy (I still have to get another one). :hmpf_bad:

Though I'm confused why they would pick him over all the other more well-known DC heroes.

Yeah I too had to look up who Lightning Lad was---so I really could care less if I don't get him; talk about bottom of the bucket. If I see that cube on the shelves I may pick it up, but it's not something I'm going to search out on my own. I am interested however in Trickster, which is a great surprise. It's awesome that we are suddenly getting so many Flash adversaries.

Really caught my interest, too. I wonder if we really see another DC minifig dictionary before marvel even gets one...

By the way, has anyone found a preorder for Justice League vs. Bizarro League outside US? Amazon Germany does not even have anything listed right now...

Edited by KCMatze