It feels like an eternity since I last used a more traditional forum. It brings back strange memories that I'm not sure I entirely want to remember, but they're there nontheless.

ge_u50_final.jpg

Well, on the upside I no longer have to input the forum code myself, just paste a url and let it work itself out. So much easier.

Testing 1, 2, 3

bold, italic, underlined

numbered list

1. 1...
  2. 2...
  3. 3...

Bulleted list

• bullet 1
  • bullet 2
  • bullet 3

acronym AFOL

BG color

This'll take a bit of getting used to.

Happy to see there is an editing feature. How long until you can't edit a previously posted... post?

Edited by SumoLego

How long until you can't edit a previously posted... post?

There's no time limit for editing posts.

Okay, sothis is my frst test post. Aaaand apparently m keyboardis actin funny. Wow.Tats horrible. Can't changefont sizes ithr. My browser, mayb? eyboardworks in everyoher app. Can't copy and paste either. So much editing required to post properly. Using Internet Explorer. stupid dead sheep shoes. :sceptic: Hey, at least that works. Also can't change font or font size. Every time I try, the cursor jumps to the beginning of my post without changing a thing. Is there a preferred browser for this site?

EDIT: Stupid dead sheep shoes? Um, I didn't even type that. What the heck...?

Edited by rob-ot5000

Okay, sothis is my frst test post. Aaaand apparently m keyboardis actin funny. Wow.Tats horrible. Can't changefont sizes ithr. My browser, mayb? eyboardworks in everyoher app. Can't copy and paste either. So much editing required to post properly. Using Internet Explorer. stupid dead sheep shoes. :sceptic: Hey, at least that works. Also can't change font or font size. Every time I try, the cursor jumps to the beginning of my post without changing a thing. Is there a preferred browser for this site?

EDIT: Stupid dead sheep shoes? Um, I didn't even type that. What the heck...?

Hi rob-ot5000. You seem to be having a little difficulty... :look:

I suspect the problem may be using Internet Explorer as your browser; IE and our forum software do not play nicely together. You could try clicking on compatibility mode, which (from memory) looks like a ripped page image in the address bar in your browser. Sometimes this helps, otherwise changing browser might be the next step. Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera all seem to work well with our forum software.

I look forward to seeing the results of you trying out a test post again. :thumbup:

I look forward to seeing the results of you trying out a test post again. :thumbup:

I figured I would take this opportunity to try the quote function. I've had issues with IE on other forums as well, but I can't stand the touchpad scroll with other browsers. I just downloaded Firefox, which is what I'm posting with at the moment. Everything looks like it's working just fine. But, again, I prefer IE's touchpad scrolling over this one. Same for Chrome. I really do dislike IE, but man, ever since I got my Surface Pro 3, the scrolling was just incredibly jarring with Chrome, as it is with Firefox. I tried compatibility mode in IE, but kept getting the same delayed reaction from the keyboard. It's like there's a dead zone for keystrokes that occurs every 1.6 seconds. So odd. Basically I'm still typing right now just to make sure that it's working, properly and that any silly typos and errors are my own. Guess I'll have to decided to either use this new browser or stay in lurk-mode forever. Thanks for the advice, Pandora!

Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test.

Here goes for my practice!

This is a Lego model myself and my son built, the Lego Landrover. We need lots of support on Lego Ideas to even get it a chance of being approved as an official Lego model so please help and follow the link below.

Thank you!

Dadandlad's project "Landrover 4 x 4" https://ideas.lego.com/projects/116805

]post-145761-0-86466600-1443213648_thumb.jpg

Edited by Legoman67

• This is a drill1
  • This is not a test2
  • Testing, testing, won too free!
  • Please feel free to use these letters for your own alt builds!

1. No it's not.
  2. Yeah, it is.

Thank you for your attention; as you were!

Hello, I'm here again... I'd like to share maybe some of my builds, but it's so frustrating this process... I don't exactly know, if 10 posts should be done here, or on some regular forum issue... Quite strange I think... Why not manage some simpler way to prove, I'm not spam robot? It's pity that it's so complicated here... Takes a lot of energy and motivation to continue really... What do You think guys?...

OK, if this link will work, You can already see some of my creations here, cause I don't know if this complicated system allows me to show my creations here..:

http://1filip.rajce.idnes.cz/

Thx.

OK, seems by my profile are now 2 posts, therefore I'll try next post, if it works... Sorry for these necessary posts... :-)

OK, seems by my profile are now 2 posts, therefore I'll try next post, if it works... Sorry for these necessary posts... :-)

Edited by Filip1

Testing

This is a test of the robot spammers

Why can I see it if I'm neither a new member nor a moderator or admin?

-Gata signoff.png

Ditto

I'm going to try to post a photo....if it doesn't work it's because I'm old and I'm sticking to that excuse.

18504857874_7f44ea85fc.jpg

Stormtroopers Arrival by Lee Bradbury, on Flickr

cool photo

love this ship