Was waiting until Sept 1 to purchase the Croc Swamp Hideout from S@H so I could use it during the Sept promotions (and it was on sale for $20 off).....but unfortunately it went to sold out status like 1 or 2 days before Sept 1 :(

Managed to snag Sky Launch, Bat Strike and the Stinger Duel Speedorz sets on discount at the Lego Store. Seeing a they're sold out now on S@H, I can't help but feel I got a good deal.

I have long tried to stay away from Chima, but those Minifigs are too damn nice.

So, over the course of this week i got

850779-1.jpg

850910-1.jpg

70003-1.jpg

70004-1.jpg

70129-1.jpg

70133-1.jpg

I also got the Ultimate Speedor Tournament for Cragger and Laval, but i returned it and instead got

70005-1.jpg

70006-1.jpg

Now to find the Gorilla Mech at a nice discount...

Edited by DarthBrickus

I just discovered that Chima can fit into many MOCs and the 2015 battlepacks will suit me fine and will probably empty my pockets.

So today I purchased my first Chima sets:

1) Lavertus Twin Blade

2) Rogor's Rock Flinger

3) Sparratus Spider

4) Spider base

5) Scrom's Scorpion Stinger

Waiting for latest issue of magazine to be delivered ... Some quite rare pieces in it's gift.

Found Gorzan's Gorilla Striker at 30% off at a store where i also had a 24€ voucher from previous purchases :laugh:

Total: 11.99€ for 70008-1.jpg:grin:

I'm pretty jealous :cry_sad:

I've become addicted to Chima it seems... It has a certain 'Warhammer meets Fabuland'-Vibe that hits a nerve with me :wub:

Here are my latest additons:

70137-1.jpg

70128-1.jpg

70131-1.jpg

70009-1.jpg

I got the big Croc ship, big Wolf truck and big Lion tank (I can't remember the sets' names, sorry) for $100 total. I was well pleased.

I got the big Croc ship, big Wolf truck and big Lion tank (I can't remember the sets' names, sorry) for $100 total. I was well pleased.

Thats a great deal. Congrats!

5 more Chima Sets :D! Only lacking 3 fire/ice sets and I'll have every sets as of date n.n!

I also bought Fangar's keychain as he is my favorite minifigure as of now :P And freebie christmas set :)!

QCc76I.png