CM4Sci

Mixels 2014 Discussion

Am I the only one hoping that they use Flurr's wings in some regard to the Frosticons Max? Even though they are so small they couldn't possible lift it.

That's another pet peeve o mine, they've shown us the official images for series 2, but not the Max's an we've only got less then a month till the release

Does anyone know if the first wave of Mixels will remain on shelves alongside sets from the second wave?

Hey, I'm new to Eurobricks, I recently joined Eurobricks today, after I collected two haves of Series 1, and I must say they're well designed :)

Has anyone else got any series 2 yet? My Lego store (Metrocentre/Gateshead UK) had them all out though apparently they were supposed to hold them til next month.

Has anyone else got any series 2 yet? My Lego store (Metrocentre/Gateshead UK) had them all out though apparently they were supposed to hold them til next month.

Did you happen to pick any of them up. If so can you post pictures?

Thanks for sharing. Love that it's a pic of Flurr, as he's a definite buy on my list.

I want to get Flurr too! He is one of my favourite Mixels :laugh:

-H.unter

Edited by Hunter1

I am really interested in the Fang Gang Max! The individual Mixels look so great that I am really anticipating pictures of their Max!

Yeeeeessss!!! I'm convienced that I'll buy the Series 2 (along with Chima Ultrabuilds, Lego The Hobbit for PS4 and HF sets) :P

EDIT: It'll be my very first purchase in S@H, because my credit cards are coming soon :)

Edited by Chimaninja454

I saw the Series 2 Mixels at my local LEGO Store today, and I couldn't resist picking up all nine of them! And since people are wondering what the Maxes look like, here's a scan of all three of them from the instructions which I did: https://flic.kr/p/nycZPM

A little while back I said you could see the fang gang max in the top left corner of the mix, max, Murp picture and I was right!

Yeah, the Fang Gang is pretty much an altered version of the Infernites Max, just with different feet plus a tail, the Flexers is AWESOME and for the life of me I would not have picked the Frosticons looking like it does, little annoyed they excluded the wings. Plus all three have tails, looks like the Electroids is no longer by himself in that regard, but still the only one without a moving mouth :(

Hi everyone,

I was glad (and surprised) to see this 2nd wave of Mixels in a supermarket in France (Leclerc for 3,69€ each) even if not yet available at the Lego Shop@Home.

Here are some pics of each tribe :

14136237026_1d3509e369.jpg

13972775708_59b4fe6708.jpg

14159420555_2086709af4.jpg

And the Max models (that I tried to build looking at the little pic shown at the end of each booklet - should be pretty accurate :laugh: ).

13972765570_15f7b699f6.jpg

13972752237_f643069edc.jpg

13972751627_98dc676e9d.jpg

If you need more pics, I made a review in french board BrickPirate here

Edited by sweetsha

Thanks for the pics! The Flexers max, for me, is like the Electroids max: don't care much for the individual tribe members (Balk's design especially rubs me the wrong way), but the max looks decent, if not more attractive.

Now seeing the Frosticons max in full form, I have to say it's the weakest of the bunch. I see how they've incorporated elements from the individual creatures, but it doesn't come together well -- particularly with the upper body. I do like, however, that Lunk's nose attachments have been used as blades.

P.S - Your link needs editing.

this just came across my mind. since the frosticons are described as sleepy tribe, could it be that the trans blue ninjago blade on flurr's mouth is actually a frozen drool?

P.S - Your link needs editing.

Thanks, link fixed

I share the same opinion about the blue tribe, don't really like the individual ones and the Max one looks weird to me.

But I'm in love with the 2 other tribes :wub:

I suspect that "frozen drool" is actually one of the signs of a really bad cold. At any rate, I like the Flexors's (both the MAX and the individual sets) best, with the Frosticon's MAX coming in second. I also like the large amount of azure pieces included in the Frosticons.