Released in Korea only were apparently two exclusive Piraka "Kaita" sets, combiners of each three that resembled Irnakk. One looked like this:

Piraka_Kaita_1.jpg

And the other looked like this:

Piraka_Kaita_2.jpg

I can't seem to find any higher quality image or anything else surrounding this set. Can anyone help out?

These have come up in discussion before, I believe. I may be wrong, but I think last time we came to the conclusion that these were fakes, or at least weren't released as promised. Don't hold me on that though.

Brickset has an entry for it with no picture, but I can't find anything on Bricklink. http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/66158_Piraka_Kaita Brickipedia also has an entry for it calling it a Piraka Kaita which is what the earlier combiner sets were called. Here's the other one http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/66157_Piraka_Kaita The only place I can't seem to find it in a lego data-base site is Bricklink. Its not under the piraka or supplemental. If you can, I suggest you maybe message Huw at Brickset, see if he can track down the information on where that entry comes from or maybe the moderators on Brickipedia since they seem to have more information on it. There's gotta be some official information on lego's end if this really is something they produced and distributed in Korea. If not, then its most likely as Lewitaur said, a fake.

the first one is exactly the same as Irnakk, only it uses the blue spine instead of the gold on e in the Irnakk set

I seen those on Lego Wikia not that long ago but I haven't see any of those any where. So I guessing they're not real but then again they maybe are real.

the first one is exactly the same as Irnakk, only it uses the blue spine instead of the gold on e in the Irnakk set

The second one too. Only difference there being the spine and the arm.

The second one too. Only difference there being the spine and the arm.

no, if you look closely, you see the second one has really different arms than Irnakk, and another body build, while the first, apart from the spine is 100% the same Edited by LegoPanda

I'm pretty sure the second one is fake, as you can see on the blurred top of the packaging. The first one is quite well made and could certainly look real - if it weren't for Irnakk's golden spine that wasn't edited away from the back. :wink:

-Gata signoff.png

I remember having seen these before. One of the two pictures I saw was clearly an edit of the other.

001003000049.jpg

047002000066.jpg

I made a handy .gif at the time to show it:

shopped-1.gif

I don't know if the sets themselves were ever real, but at the very least some of the images of the packaging were fake and/or edited.

Irnakk didn't just come with the gold Thok spine, it also came with some gold hoses to. These don't have those but interestingly enough the connections for them are still there, like in the ones that went to the head. what sucks is I actually kinda like the red one's construction better than what ended up being on Irnakk.

i'm not sure if those are fake or real, but i think you can make them if you have the respective sets?

I made a handy .gif at the time to show it:

Thank for showing that and now my head started hurting from that :enough:

i'm not sure if those are fake or real, but i think you can make them if you have the respective sets?

I can maybe make them, if I find all my Piraka.

Thank for showing that and now my head started hurting from that :enough:

I can maybe make them, if I find all my Piraka.

I already tried making the second one from that really tiny image, and I more or less just swapped the head on my recreation of Irnakk (I didn't have the set) from Thok to Vezok for the first one.

Edited by Transparency for Effect

It's not out of the question for them to be real; as seen with Hero Factory, Korea often releases those combi-packs, and it's not impossible for them to have certain models that never saw any other use (plenty of mini-models, for instance). Can't speak to the legitimacy of the packaging, though.

Wow. Thanks man! This really helps :D

You're welcome :)

I haven't yet found the instructions for the first set, so if anyone managed to find it, could you please PM me or something like that?:innocent2:

You're welcome :)

I haven't yet found the instructions for the first set, so if anyone managed to find it, could you please PM me or something like that? :innocent2:

Well it seems so far that you could just swap Irnakk with Vezok's head and remove the tubes, but I don't know where that leaves the "pin" in his "neck" that would be connected to the tubes, the colour of the other neck piece and if it uses the three additional "long pin" pieces that come with Irnakk despite not using the other Irnakk pieces; if it's really built from just those three Piraka then where did those pins in the hand come from?

Guys, please!

I must not have too much experience joining places like this, but I need 10 posts and 95% of the topics I find say that I cannot reply! Please help me get my 10 posts xD!

Sorry for the off topic :cry_sad: