mifody

Cadillac Eldorado - Classic american car

Hello! Recently built here such a car - Cadillac Eldorado

12677394205_524b12617c_c.jpg

12677863804_0df486b626_c.jpg

This model is based on models Cadillac from Frederik H "Freddie"!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35521912@N03/

General views of the car:

0_be667_2136320b_XL.jpg

0_be666_80a94bed_XL.jpg

0_be665_8f72eb9_XL.jpg

0_be668_ee636684_XL.jpg

0_be669_50e2c465_XL.jpg

0_be66a_5a559e6f_XL.jpg

0_be66b_aff21b97_XL.jpg

0_be66c_e5e70d2f_XL.jpg

0_be66d_1b8502cf_XL.jpg

0_be66e_10ef77a9_XL.jpg

0_be66f_cd9067be_XL.jpg

0_be670_8096765d_XL.jpg

0_be671_6944ae0d_XL.jpg

0_be672_c5e7c622_XL.jpg

Without minifig:

0_be673_31d1edcb_XL.jpg

0_be674_e2e8042a_XL.jpg

Yes, Cadillac turned out big and wide, but all the same it is magnificent!

0_be675_84f8b255_XL.jpg

Thank you for your attention! Waiting for Your comments!

PS: Sorry for my bad English!

12677865634_ef89cd78a9_c.jpg

Nice work mifody! These are on of my favorite classic cars. They're enormous, but has beautiful lines :classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

nice work Mifody!

can we see how two minifigures sit in car?

l think "Merlin Monro" from 9 series of mf very good looking with this car!

Hola!

Excellent work, mifody! You've nailed the shape and proportions. I want one. Or two.

EvMan

As already written on Flickr, this car isn't "based" on Freddie's design, it *is* his design - you've just copied it. You haven't called it a MOC, but it's not even a MOD.

So everything pointed out here concerning the design of the car should be addressed to the original designer.

As already written on Flickr, this car isn't "based" on Freddie's design, it *is* his design - you've just copied it. You haven't called it a MOC, but it's not even a MOD.

So everything pointed out here concerning the design of the car should be addressed to the original designer.

And as I have already replied to You on flickr - Yes, it is a model from Freddie, but build from bricks. Still, it's not an exact copy of the internal design is slightly changed, also the model is presented in a different color scheme.And yet - this is the first model of Cadillac from Freddie, implemented in bricks!

Works really well as an 8 wide! The real cars are big ol' land yachts and you captured the scale perfectly!

AWESOME 'mifody'.....the front end is perfect......you only need to make a pink one so Elvis can drive his mom around in ! :grin:

Brick On Drive On 'mifody' ! :grin:

you only need to make a pink one so Elvis can drive his mom around in ! :grin:

Great idea, but it's already existing. In fact pink is the original colour of Freddie's design, mifody has just changed the colour:

12158487983_020cca50d3.jpg

This car and driver look like they belong in Pecos, Texas where cowboy booted/hatted oilmen were not ashamed to drive their wives' pink Caddy convertibles during my childhood. My best friend's grandfather drove one, and we little kids would slide back and forth on the white leather back seat when "B" turned corners fast. Lucky to survive those rides as "B" was rarely sober, and many drives were to the liquor store for more juice. This was before US cars had seat belts. One other drawback was that the sun is fierce in the West Texas desert, and sunburn was a real problem if we were going more than ten miles.

Nice model built and LDD versions!

Good to see this fine car In The Brick. The '50s-'60s Cadillac had the same chassis and basic frame, so this model could essentially be modified to be any of those model years, These cars are known for their large Texas-sized proportions, so the scale is quite accurate, too. Good job to both the designer and the builder. I am going to build one, too. Thanks for the inspiration.

They just don't make cars like that anymore! My father-in-law had an Eldorado, not a convertsble, but huge.

Nice job converting LDD to bricks.

Andy D