Mark Kelso

7' UNSC Spirit of Fire

I don't know what to say... I'm honestly not sure whether I'm more impressed with this stunning build or your commitment to finishing it. Absolutely amazing!

Allow me to shake your hand, good sir. You made a huge job. And with such attention to details, with that scale... I think you deserve the highest praises. Congratulations.

Thanks, guys - I'm really happy with this one, but I'm so close to my own work, it's tough to know how others see it. Always nice to hear good feedback. :wink:

Now that's what I call UCS scale ! :wub:

The detailing is fantastic.......I wonder what Mega-you-know-what think about eh ? :laugh:

Brick On 'Mark' ! :grin:

You seemed very confident in the wires that supported the top half of the ship :wink:

Ha, yeah...there was still some trepidation. I'd had some experience before, however, using steel wires for support of other large SHIPS of mine. This was certainly the heaviest, but still well within the wire's tensile strength.

Fellow Sci-Fi builders,

Saw this at Brickworld Indy this past weekend, beautiful MOC, took two guys to move!

640x853.jpg

and from the other end, simply gorgeous..............

640x853.jpg

crikey man, 1 more genuis builder here(the other been the inferno classic space guy)

let me ask you, do you have the intricate details from the begining, or do you decide as you go along?

That is stunningly awesome. Well done on creating something as amazing as that.

I'm, not exactly familiar with Halo content but this is stunning :wub: So many details and lovely greebling.