Itaria No Shintaku

Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary CUUSOO set Discussion

Can't wait for this set. It's going to be beautiful.

Very nice it's printed bricks for the car but stupid they don't have logo on the arms.

Wonder if anyone has made a brick slimer yet. I'll have to seach for that.

Sad day indeed, I knew he was a director and writer as well but I forgot how many great movies he's done, Stripes, Caddyshack, National Lampoon's Vacation and one of my all time favourites, Groundhog Day

RIP Harold Ramis

BhQ4SkzCcAAkHzB.jpgBhRHIZTCQAAc4r7.jpg

Very sad news. I am always amazed at how many classic comedies he was the voice and vision behind. We just lost one of the worlds funniest people. Kind of sad the this GB set now will sort of stand as a memorial to him. But it's incredibly fun. Which seems to be in line with everything he created.

Truly one of the greats. RIP.

I can think of no better tribute than to be made immortal in bricks.

:angel_sing: :angel_sing: :angel_sing: :angel_sing:

Truly one of the greats. RIP.

I can think of no better tribute than to be made immortal in bricks.

:angel_sing: :angel_sing: :angel_sing: :angel_sing:

And at least he most likely got to see it bfore he died... :thumbup:

Edited by Paul Boratko

He was the 1980's for me, and he taught us to never cross the streams, man I was watching ghostbusters like crazy for the past couple of days for some odd reason!!! This is tragic, but Rest in Peace, now I am sure the Cuuso sets will sell like crazy now.

Edited by eldiano

And at least he most likely got to see it bfore he died... :thumbup:

I dunno, it sounds like he's been pretty sick the past few years

I dunno, it sounds like he's been pretty sick the past few years

Since he was a large part of the creative team for the movie, he probably had a stake in merchandizing. I wouldn't be surprised if he was shown at least a preliminary version when it was approved. I think he'd have appreciated it being made into LEGO even if he didn't have a say in it.

It was quite sad hearing that Harold Ramis died. Such a great actor, director, and human being. It also makes me sad seing another person I grew up watching on TV and in movies pass away. :( I will definitely be picking up this Ghostbusters car to get the Egon minifigure. Harold Ramis was in so many good movies, and many movies that a bunch of people forget. One of my guilty pleasures is the movie "Airheads". In no way, shape, or form is this movie good, but it had so many classic moments in there. Harold Ramis played a record executive and I loved it when his character was asked the question "Who would win in a fight, God or Lemmy?" He quickly answered "Lemmy..... no God." when Steve Buscemi's character interrupted and said "Trick question, Lemmy is God!" lol. R.I.P. Harold. You will be missed.

A sad day indeed :sadnew: , he will missed by everyone who are fans of all those films (for me Animal House and Caddyshack are like comedy gold !).

One can wish he saw his character from Ghostbusters as a minifig....in a way a fitting tribute to him. :sadnew:

I will totally be ordering one of these for sure now. :classic:

Will be at Wondercon & San Diego Comic-Con I hope this will be shown (or released). Can't wait for this!

It's so saddening to hear abour Mr. Ramis' passing. May he rest in peace. At least he got to hear the announcement (hopefully) about the set before his passing.

Sad day indeed, I knew he was a director and writer as well but I forgot how many great movies he's done, Stripes, Caddyshack, National Lampoon's Vacation and one of my all time favourites, Groundhog Day

RIP Harold Ramis

BhQ4SkzCcAAkHzB.jpgBhRHIZTCQAAc4r7.jpg

I love this pic. Sure made me weepy. To say that Harold Ramis will be missed is an understatement. Not only has he made generations of movie-goers and fans of Second City laugh themselves silly, he has also been an inspiration to many writers, directors, and actors. I seriously doubt that today's comedies would be what they are without his influence and inspiration. The fact that Mr. Ramis is no longer suffering can provide solace to not only his friends and loved ones, but also to the rest of us left behind.

Edited by Colossus

Is this set going to be released before the Exo Suit then?

Yes. They pushed this one ahead to take advantage of the anniversary.

Yes. They pushed this one ahead to take advantage of the anniversary.

Good. I really wanted to get my hands on this soon. :grin:

LEGO GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Omg, I'm so excited!!

I've never seen the movie but it's an awsome set :wink: ! Edited by Rick
Please don't quote images unnecessarily