Bfenz

Eurobricks Event 2014 - Trading Post

I was told there won't be any exclusives any more for airlines.

:cry_sad:

I will visit the German Legoland and their PaB / Fabrik-attraction the week before the event so if anyone wants me to buy bricks for him / her there and bring them along to the event, shoot me a message.

I won't be able to visit the place until roughly 4 weeks from now as I'm not in the country yet but I still wanted to post it here so everybody can make up his mind.

Price is 9,99€ / 100g (yay, the upped the price once again) and they have a broad selection but I can't really name anything apart from the following:

- They have HUSKIES from the new arctic range for 1,50€ per animal

- plenty of 1x1 plates in various colors

- lots of mini figure parts (will update with a picture once I have one)

- 4 friends animals for 2€ (rabbit, squirrel, white dog, penguin)

- Various mini fig accessories like armors, Chima stuff, the Santa bag or the painters palette from the CMF range for 30ct

My mom apparently has no idea what parts are important for me / us so I'm basically blind and will have to wait for some reports but my offer stands. That might actually take as long as 10 days before the event so bare with me :thumbup:

So, if you need anything or if you want me to look for something, PM me. :wink:

WANT! :drool:

Rolli, for me 6 Huskies and 2x the friend's animals please .

Thank you.

My eyes are even more crossed than normal after reading all of these trading posts...am getting dizzy now, too!

My one checked bag will be filled with stuff from various Legoland parks. Peppy gets first dibs (she was a wonderful roomie at BrickWorld two years ago,) then y'all can fight over the others, okay? Hint: Sizes vary a lot, so you will have to try them on for fit. (Thanks to lovely Ryanair from Stansted to Billund, my LEGO will be staying at home. I have heard that they charge for the air you breathe on the plane.)

This means I cannot bring the four huge 79010 Goblin sets found today in the middle of nowhere (Franklin, VA) for just $30. each. This is how we built a collection for my son during the 90's by stopping at every blasted WM for months after the Christmas holidays looking for 70 per cent markdowns, etc. If I got paid for all the time spent looking for LEGO bargains, retirement would be my current occupation.

It is entertaining to say the least seeing what is at the top of everyones want list. Carry on....

This means I cannot bring the four huge 79010 Goblin sets found today in the middle of nowhere (Franklin, VA) for just $30. each. This is how we built a collection for my son during the 90's by stopping at every blasted WM for months after the Christmas holidays looking for 70 per cent markdowns, etc. If I got paid for all the time spent looking for LEGO bargains, retirement would be my current occupation.

Well, if you're coming to Brickworld this year, and you have room for them, I'd love to take one or two of those Goblin sets off your hands. :classic:

Two more poly's I am looking for (if they are not sold in Legoland...):

30280-1.jpg

and

30281-1.jpg

I have 7 'left-over' spartans (series 2)

How much per Spartan would you like?

I would have preferred to actually swap them with Romans, so I haven't thought yet about selling them.

Normally I look for the average price at BL to determine the selling price. :look:

Does that sound fair?

EDIT: I had a look at the BL-prices. The price for a Spartan (12,75$) is 150% compared to the price of the Roman (8,15$)? Insane...

My offer (line one) stays the same though. :wink:

My offer (line one) stays the same though. :wink:

*Digging through my mental notebook that keeps track of my collection*

...I should have three remaining and very lonely Romans, still sealed. :sweet:

Well, if you're coming to Brickworld this year, and you have room for them, I'd love to take one or two of those Goblin sets off your hands. :classic:

Qman,

Sorry. You are late to the game. All five Goblin sets already taken....whoosh.

Not sure about BrickWorld this June...Billund may leave my bank account gasping for air.

And these large sets are a pain in the big behind to check in ones limited baggage.

Will keep my eyes open for you just in case someone from here does head to Chicago in June.

My mom apparently has no idea what parts are important for me / us so I'm basically blind and will have to wait for some reports but my offer stands. That might actually take as long as 10 days before the event so bare with me :thumbup:

So, if you need anything or if you want me to look for something, PM me. :wink:

Just in time homoludens from 1000steine.de posted some parts, which are available right now in the Fabrik (pic1) and in the BigBox in the bargain tent (pic2).

For your convenience I re-post the pics here:

legofabrik2014.jpg

and

legofabriksch.jpg

But I don't know if we can let your mother dig through the piles of Lego searching for a certain piece. :look:

Billund may leave my bank account gasping for air.

It surely will. :grin:

Thats just a handful of the parts available as far as I'm concerned. I'm still waiting for images of the full inventory; a friend wanted to send them to me during the next days.

But I don't know if we can let your mother dig through the piles of Lego searching for a certain piece. :look:

She wouldn't mind but I'm taking care of all the stuff for the event(ees) myself. No worries :wink:

The Fenz family are also travelling to Legoland Germany the weekend before the event. I know one young lady who would be only too delighted to dig through piles of lego in the tent. She has been banned from the PAB especially now the price has increased. She cost Dfenz a fortune last visit.

Rolli - please leave some loot for us! :grin:

Looks like I will bring packs of Huskies to Denmark.. (Any regulations on animal imports I should know of? :look: )

Looks like I will bring packs of Huskies to Denmark.. (Any regulations on animal imports I should know of? :look: )

Well... I guess it will be even more (though not animals but huuuge boxes in yellow bags) when you LEAVE denmark again, so I wouldn't worry about the drive there :laugh::blush:

Now I'm actually looking for something, maybe our friends from AUS, the UK or the US can help out:

2x Bilbo Baggins - Blue Coat (was part of the Target exclusive DVD package from the first Hobbit movie)

Anything? :look:

@Eiker

Any Legolas polybags left? I'd take a 2nd one if possible..

Edited by Rolli

Hi Rolli, this is about the best I could do, I don't recall seeing it in shops but I will look, eBay

I could order this one and bring it over.

Does anybody need a couple of those guys for 6-8€? A friend of mine approached me and offered to get some.

5001709-1.jpg?1

Rolli,

You certainly have expensive tastes! Bilbo Baggins Blue Coat sells for 40US on BL and over 45US on ebay US. Do you really want to spend that much for this guy? Let me know one way or the other. There was one listed for 63US and make an offer on our eBay, but the seller has already turned down 6 offers, so that looks pretty hopeless. Cheers!

Edited by Legogal

You certainly have expensive tastes!

Its not like this would be a brand-new discovery.. (Shhhh... don't tell my mum :laugh: )

Thanks for the offer but our rather awesome ISC from down under helped me out on this one! :thumbup::wub:

Edited by Rolli