oirad 72

MOC: Court of Justice

hello everybody!

Last year I made this Moc: it's an old downtown building , which was inspired by my little town in the north of italy.

In The first floor you can see an icecream shop and another empty shop in which some people are working. On the second floor there's the court's meeting room and a big spiral staircase which leads to the courtroom. Before going inside, there's a police office and a metal detector.

I hope you like it!

r2rc52.jpg

2z5oboz.jpg

307srph.jpg

33oo4si.jpg

5mhcgz.jpg

here are other pictures on my flickr! https://www.flickr.c...57640286040246/

Wow that is great. I especially love those window shutters. That just looks fantastic. Am I correct in thinking that these are 2 32x32 foot print modulars, held together via that interesting bit of detailing in the center front?

PS Am I the only one that saw the subject line and expected to find Superman, Batman, Aquaman and the Wonder Twins?

Very nice modular 'oirad72', interesting to see an ice cream shop next to a court house........Here comes the judge, here comes the judge.......for ice cream ! :laugh:

Excellent detailing.......but what's next to join it ? :wink:

Brick On 'oirad72' ! :grin:

PS Am I the only one that saw the subject line and expected to find Superman, Batman, Aquaman and the Wonder Twins?

No.

I was thinking I would see those, too. Then realized the title says Court of Justice, not Hall of Justice.

Excellent facade and those windows and shutters look fantastic. And I love the interior - there's a lot to enjoy especially the metal detectors - that was a good detail to include and the judge's bench looks just right and imposing!

Great job my friend.

So many nice details in this! I think this may be the first modular MOC that I have seen with the over hang and columns which come right to the curbs edge. It really has an urban European look to it, nice work!

Nicely done.

It looks like a lot of 1x4x5 light gray doors. Those don't come cheap.

The facade is interesting. I've never been to Italy, so I assume it is pretty traditional.

Keep up the great work!

Nice modular in italian style, my favourite detail: the block-shutters (at least this is what google says...)!

Very good job!

Excellent facade and those windows and shutters look fantastic. And I love the interior - there's a lot to enjoy especially the metal detectors - that was a good detail to include and the judge's bench looks just right and imposing!

Great job my friend.

Thank you my friend!

Wow that is great. I especially love those window shutters. That just looks fantastic. Am I correct in thinking that these are 2 32x32 foot print modulars, held together via that interesting bit of detailing in the center front?

thank you ! Yes you are definetely right!

Very nice work oirad 72. Excellent job on the level of detail, I really like that large conference table, but well done on the MOC as a whole :classic:

X

Impressive! It's 64 studs wide, right? Very italian-styled building :)

Thank you! You're right it's 64x30

I'm always impressed by how many mocs you can make in a year...

Great works.

Grazie! The problem is I'm not a good photographer...i have so many pictures to take at so many MOCS...i feel lucky because every day I have some time to build and it is sooo much fun!