Rick

2014 CREATOR Houses Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Well, we might be both assuming at the moment......we all haven't seen what's around the back yet, so maybe it's best to leave any judgement on the set till we see more of it....not one frontal image. :classic:

I agree - and it's not just expert sets that have more detailing in them these days (Friends are famed for it) and this set looks like a great 'girl friendly' one so I'm betting on plenty of accessories!

Oh boy how'd I miss this thread. The bike shop has some sort of architectural zap to it, it really does stand out, I've never been to Europe, and I've barely seen images of it, but this "reminds me" of Europe. I don't know what I meant by that, Freddy's been going cuckoo for a while, but I love this building((s) and when I see the alternate builds, I'm sure I'll be even more anticipated to buy it.

Anyone seen the Mountain hut in the shops yet? These creator sets usually hit the shelves early in the new year?

I believe it is in the United Kingdom- it sure is in North America.

Thank you very much for the information, the links and the pictures! :classic:

Normally I'm absolutely not interested in Creator houses. But since you can build this set up in a way that the backwalls are open, I might be interested in this set. The exterior looks very well designed. So the only criterion whether I'll buy this set or not will be how much interior there's included. At least the place for interior seems regrettably to be very little. So let's see.

Klaus-Dieter

The box art speaks to me as they look better folded out as open back buildings......which makes the cafe into a coffee shop and bakery. :wink:

Ah, so that is an ATM in the side of the cafe and it appears to have a counter in there too.....perhaps there is an interior after all. :blush:

12338776425_ee0b0b172c_c.jpg

Thanks LT - hey, what's in the yellow window next to the mini-roller door? Bookshelves? Something grey.

Love that ATM!

That's a ladder ! :grin:

Now I'm interested.....I wonder what is inside eh ? :wink:

Ah, so that is an ATM in the side of the cafe and it appears to have a counter in there too.....perhaps there is an interior after all. :blush:

Boy, I'm good :blush:

Thanks for sharing the picture, LT and Lazy Chicken. It's good to see some other angles of the buildings. I'm so curious regarding the interior now. Guess I'm not the only one :wink:

EDIT: The ladder LT mentions actually continues on the first (second) floor up to the roof door.

Edited by laka

So that explains the angled trap door in the roof......climb up to cook a BBQ ! :wink:

There appears to be furniture on the second level of the bike shop too. :wink:

Man, do we need to see the backs/insides of these shop designs. :blush:

I like the alternate builds for this set. Usually, only the main build is even worth looking at, but it seems as though they actually put some real consideration into the appeal of the other builds this set offers.

I like the alternate builds for this set. Usually, only the main build is even worth looking at, but it seems as though they actually put some real consideration into the appeal of the other builds this set offers.

I agree with you, of course this is a golden opportunity for them to get us to buy multiples of the same set!

I really like that the fold-up buildings give multiple options for a street scene.

Does the last alternate build have a staircase piece coming down out of the right side? If so, I wonder if that's in the interior of the main model somewhere.

EDIT: Whoops, just realized it's right there on the outside, on the side that's out of view on the box front.

They don't seem to have anything but ladders inside the buildings, which gives me hope that they needed the space to give the buildings decent interior furnishings. I'm hoping that the seemingly small size of these buildings for the piece count is accounted for by what's on the inside. I think I can see a faucet in the window above the roller door.

This set looks really good! The front of the bike shop has a great official CITY look to it, like the various 8x16 buildings they have done. I can see that I already have a lot of the parts (probably a few in different colors) to build this. Since I already have a bike shop in the Town Square set, I will probably MOD it into a jewelry or clothing store. Looking forward to seeing more pics!