Vader

More than 1 account

As you have been in the tie thread alot you might of noticed the mock galactic times newspapers posted, they were done as a joke and copied by others.

As for wanting you to leave that was not my intention, as you were here i decided to use your past situation as an example.

If we had known why you had 2 accounts, then you would never of been chambered.

You're that Imperial Journalist in the Tie Army thread? I forgot that person's name...

I was just stateing my opion, I saw someone do that gap thing before, so I did it.I see I belong in the Pirate thread... ( leaves topic ) *sweet*

I was just stateing my opion, I saw someone do that gap thing before, so I did it.I see I belong in the Pirate thread... ( leaves topic ) *sweet*

Cutlass any admin on any site has the power to edit posts, its not something we do often but when we do we leave a note to say why and where. If your posts are ok and dont have anything really out of place then they wont get touched.

Imperialscouts yes that was me as the reporter X-D , The Galactic Times was created along time ago to add abit of humor to the Tie Thread. Of course we then had the Republic Times started by another member.

Aha! So there was logic and the reason for complete nothingness from the member except that! The Executive, was it?

As you have been in the tie thread alot you might of noticed the mock galactic times newspapers posted, they were done as a joke and copied by others.

Of course, I made one of those copies. :-P

As for wanting you to leave that was not my intention, as you were here i decided to use your past situation as an example.

If we had known why you had 2 accounts, then you would never of been chambered.

Ok....I guess an example could help...maybe.......

Aha! So there was logic and the reason for complete nothingness from the member except that! The Executive, was it?

No. :-P It was 'The Editor' and 'The Galactic Times' the latter of which has now been suddenly deleted....hmm... X-D

Wow seems one look at my details wasent enough for you? Its been deleted because as you now know about it theres no point in continuing the joke.

Oh and Capn Kirk ill ask one last time, care to tell me about any other accounts you might have?????

Wow seems one look at my details wasent enough for you?

I'm reading that sentence over and over trying to figure out which details you're referring to. 8-|

Its been deleted because as you now know about it theres no point in continuing the joke.

Know about what? That our admins publish the Star Wars newspapers which was fairly obvious in the first place? I knew that for a long while now and I still thought they were funny! Why should this spoil the fun?

Now, please be honest....have I been making annoying posts in this thread? I feel like I should have avoided posting here in the first place.

I'm reading that sentence over and over trying to figure out which details you're referring to. 8-|

Know about what? That our admins publish the Star Wars newspapers which was fairly obvious in the first place? I knew that for a long while now and I still thought they were funny! Why should this spoil the fun?

Now, please be honest....have I been making annoying posts in this thread? I feel like I should have avoided posting here in the first place.

Yes but many didnt know, anyway after all the versions grevious and i posted it had ran its course. Therefore it was of no further use to me hence why i deleted the accounts and the fact thati wish to remove all unwanted/uneeded accounts.

Your posts havent annoyed me but i do feel that this thread is now getting away from what i intended it to be, that of a place where people can just inform us of extra accounts without any fear of us taking action.

So if we could get back on topic that would be great, if not i shall simply close this.

Hey *vader* ,

Just letting you know that my brother and I us the same computer and same computer networks pretty often when we go on eurobricks. We really are two different ppl ;-)

He's dukeschunke.

Just letting you know cause you probably check the urls (or whatever) to see if a person has multiple accounts.

P

Edit:

Thanks for letting me know Phred, i shall make a note of it. :-)

No problem *vader*

Vader, and all staff.

This is Stauder@55. I have made this account today after about a mothnth of trying to log in to my old one.

It keeps saying

"Member Does not exist"

Or somting along those lines. I Tried to Email Yoda, but no dice, so I made this account to hopefully contact you and help me fix this issue. Even when I try to sendmyself the password (Incase it was wrong) I get the same message.

So. I hope that was a good enough reason to make a new and hopefully temporary account.

And Again PLEASE HELP! :'-(

EDIT - And im in Slovakia right now and have tried from 2 computers. Still no dice :(

Stauder (Yes orirignally its spelled with the little "v" above the "S")

Note - I wont be online for a while probably.... No internet :'-(

Edited by štauder

And I tried to send you a pm to your newest account and the system told me that this account did not exist *wacko*

Weird indeed, something to look into ;-)

*yoda*

And I tried to send you a pm to your newest account and the system told me that this account did not exist *wacko*

Weird indeed, something to look into ;-)

*yoda*

Maybe you didn't use the correct "s"? I'm unable to write it with this keyboard..

Well to log in (And in the validation email! the Å¡ was displayed as &.#.3.5.3.; but remove the dots.

So... Also could somone explein whats going on as this seems pretty chaotic...

Edited by štauder

Strauder check your email account, i have sent you information on how to access your old account.

Just make sure you sign in as Stauder@55 with no spaces after the 55 and use the password i sent you.

It worked! Thanks vader! *sweet* Is it possible that zou delete Å¡tauder? Thanks for al the help.

Oh and you made the same mistake my school teacers make why cant you stňpell štauder dammit! :-P

-Goes to celebrate-

6870ple.jpg

Edited by Stauder@55

Your welcome, glad to see your back in and i shall delete your other account. Oh and dont forget to change your password and my i suggest you dont use any spaces in the password, as spaces is what caused the problems.

*vader*

i only have one acount, but i want to make another for the tie army, can i?

and how would i enter my email adress if i did make another?

jifel

i only have one acount, but i want to make another for the tie army, can i?

and how would i enter my email adress if i did make another?

jifel

You are not allowed to make another account. Period. :-P

I don't see why you need one for the Tie Army Thread though? ;-)

Yeah, I have one account, and I am fine! However, if you want another name, just say on the TIE army thread From here on in I am now _____. Like that. If you want to make another account because you want to become a hero, like this 'Vader's Apprentice' we now have, then you should ask on the TIE army thread, where you can get a straight answer about the thread itself. *y*

He probably wants another 1 so with all the posts they make in that spam thread it wont look like hesitance the one spamming. :-P

damn wii autospell.

Edited by PSPguy