Sign in to follow this  
casewindu

main street!

over the past few months i have finally got down to starting my town. Its not really a town but a sort of main street. It has a fire station, medic center, library and some big blue buiding.(obviously more to come).

the first pics:

main-street-mess.jpg

the street littered with bricks that may come in useful.

library.jpg

the start of the library. Vader has a school assignment to finish so he needs a few books! ;-)

medic-center.jpg

the start of the medic center.

battle-roof.jpg

those pesky clones are on the imperial soldiers turf! a gang war follows who will win!?!

so those are the first few pics. hope you like them and dont forget to comment! ;-)

Very nice, especially that medic center. *y*

But.... well, I wouldn

This town has great potential, but I still needs some rebuilding after the last war ;-)

But the building are looking good.

I have a feeling the Imperial Soldiers are winning :-D

Looking nice. I like that archaic feeling Sandstone combined with the modern influence in archeitecture of the building in the third picture, that at first I thought was the library it was so fitting. I think you should either swap around the library and hospital or move the library into the hospital, make the current library a shop, and create a new, modern but mundane, 'box building' for the hospial. And of course, you would need to remove those Caduceuses. I love the cute baby carrage and all the little anachronisms, I think I even see a contemporary Goliath in there. :-P

well, I wouldn

battle-roof.jpg

those pesky clones are on the imperial soldiers turf! a gang war follows who will win!?!

so those are the first few pics. hope you like them and dont forget to comment! ;-)

The Imperial Guards of course! The stormtroopers don't seem to fare too well against archaic technology, as proved by the furry Yub Yubs.

sorry for all the pieces in the first pic it wasn't ment to be a war or anything just pieces that may come in useful ;-)

anyway afew more pics for you guys!

medic-center-2.jpg

another pic of the medic center

random-traffic.jpg

random traffic, including pizza bike, who have to stop because jar jar has crosed the road with blood-thirdty clone troopers in pursuit, heres hopeing they catch him! >:-)

tall-guy.jpg

a tall man gets a few glances after almost crushing in guy infront! ;-)

more to come! :-D

random traffic, including pizza bike, ...

Nice pizza bike *y* , but why is it an italian flag Italy.gif on the right side and an (almost) flag of Cote d`Ivoir Ivorycoa.gif to the left? :-P ;-)

...I couldn

Nice pizza bike *y* , but why is it an italian flag Italy.gif on the right side and an (almost) flag of Cote d`Ivoir Ivorycoa.gif to the left? :-P ;-)

...I couldn

Nice library you are making. I think you could invest in a street-sweeper however. Maybe the police could arrest the storm troopers and imperial soldiers.

Nice library you are making. I think you could invest in a street-sweeper however. Maybe the police could arrest the storm troopers and imperial soldiers.

i have two street sweepers actually, the first one i got was actually my very first lego set! :-D

it was this:

6649-1.jpg

(i was about 4 at the time ;-) )

and i also have the 2005 one aswell so maybe i should put them in! thanks for comment! ;-)

I love the stone statue minifig! :-) I just broke a couple of nails trying to swap legs on a minifig to make something similar !! (there must be a better way of removing legs!?). Do you have a higher quality picture of the statue?

Peter

I love the stone statue minifig! :-) I just broke a couple of nails trying to swap legs on a minifig to make something similar !! (there must be a better way of removing legs!?). Do you have a higher quality picture of the statue?

Peter

you mean this?

statue.jpg

its not finished yet but you can get the bodies and things from harry potter lego! ;-)

Nice job! Everything is great, but I kinda don't like SW minifigs in the town. It looks like a SW fan club meeting is going on. *yoda* *vader* *alien* *vader* *yoda*

you mean this?

its not finished yet but you can get the bodies and things from harry potter lego! ;-)

Thanks! Seems I'm missing some light gray hands and the gray hair. I'll keep an eye out for them in the HP sets. Although these days I doubt the grays will ever match fully ;)

Peter

Case, i have a few questions to ask about your layout.

1) What is that the thing next to the fire station?

2) Is the castle, libery and hospital still in building stage if so yes because your moc's turn out fantasic and they are already brillinat.

3) my one complaint is........STAR WARS! The sets are great, but i think they do not belive they look as good in a city.

4) you did not mention a location why is everyone saying it's in san anne dras (great game!) fault line.

5) could you take any pictures of every set in your layout all in one picture. I am wondering how far the etelian resturant worker has traveled.

Great layout *y* much better than mine ( 2006 (or mabye 2005, what year did city do...) ... police station, the fire station (not the resont one), fire truck and a bakery :-( )

Case, i have a few questions to ask about your layout.

1) What is that the thing next to the fire station?

2) Is the castle, libery and hospital still in building stage if so yes because your moc's turn out fantasic and they are already brillinat.

3) my one complaint is........STAR WARS! The sets are great, but i think they do not belive they look as good in a city.

4) you did not mention a location why is everyone saying it's in san anne dras (great game!) fault line.

5) could you take any pictures of every set in your layout all in one picture. I am wondering how far the etelian resturant worker has traveled.

Great layout *y* much better than mine ( 2006 (or mabye 2005, what year did city do...) ... police station, the fire station (not the resont one), fire truck and a bakery :-( )

1) if its what i thing you are talking about it is the start of a monorail

2) castle? but yes they are all still in building stage except for the fire-station and blue building.

3) thats your opinion, i feel that its lego so it has to have some ammusing details. Here are a few other peoples lay-outs with star wars:

dscn0861.jpg

005.jpg

(in this pick there is R2, 3po, bikini leia, an x-wing pilot, and a load of storm troopers and scout troopers.

there are others but i forget what they are called! ;-)

4) people say it is in san-andreas because of the mess in the first pic. I think its because there is usually earth quakes there and the lay-out looks like an earthquake in that pic. ( |-/ X-D )

5)i havn't got around to putting in the italian restaurant so im guessing the pizza guy will be a bit confussed! *wacko*

thanks for questions Flitwick! ;-)

thanks for questions flitwick! ;-)