Sign in to follow this  
Legofan225

What's your favorite Hero Factory XL set ?

Hey!

l just got curios a litil bit what's everyone's favorite big set from Hero Factory ? my favorite is Furno XL because it's the only XL set l own :sweet: and he has a great MOC making potencial

P.S l edited the topic to say "What's your favorite big set from Hero Factory"

Edited by Legofan225

does XL sized villain set counts? becuase if yes, my answer is scorpio, becuse of his unique build among XL sets. for heroes, rocka, i guess.

Stormer XL is really good. Witch Doctor as well, but that's a given as he's the largest HF figure to date.

That's a toughie, Rocka XL and Witch Doctor are very spectacualar with their height and wild design. They are definetely in the top 3 but my favourite is the Black Phantom, I hope I can get him someday. Also the new Evo XL machine looks promising too. Doh all big sets are awesome!

1. Witch Doctor

2. Stormer XL

2. Furno XL

3. Black Phantom

These are my big sets, and in order from most favorite to least most favorite.

Note: That isn't a typo above.

Edited by DOTM Shockwave

Either Jet Rocka or Stormer XL. Stormer XL really embodies what titans can be, though this was helped by some new pieces. Jet Rocka is just awesome because jetpack.

As a completed, official set in its own merits, my favourite is definitely Furno XL. I overall liked his design. Rocka XL comes a close second in that department.

But as far as parts for MOCing are concerned, Dragon Bolt takes the cake for a plethora of useful parts. Witch Doctor is also pretty awesome in that department, especially if you also mix constraction with TECHNIC. Scorpio is also a wonderful parts pack for his price.

Definitely stormer xl. pretty small build (only 89 pieces) but it's substantial and well-designed. I guess furno xl is not bad, but i'm not a big fan of the furno sets.

EDIT

if B&V qualifies as an xl set, then that's my favorite

Edited by Bob C

My favorite is the Furno XL because he a lot better then my 2nd favorite Stormer XL.

The Hero Factroy XL set i hate the most is Evo XL because the minifig is not a XL only the mech is big and i do not thing of it as a XL.

My favorite large HF set released thus far? Witch Doctor, bar none.

My favorite XL hero? Furno XL.

I really like Skorpio for some reason. Sure, the colors are kinda garish but the design reminds me of the old Rahi sets plus it came with a TON of useful parts in bulk.

I really like Skorpio for some reason. Sure, the colors are kinda garish but the design reminds me of the old Rahi sets plus it came with a TON of useful parts in bulk.

finally, someone on the same boat.

Black Phantom or Witch Doctor.

I never liked the idea of XL heroes. It ruined the idea of the heroes working together and just made one character massive.

Edited by Agent Fusion

I realize I'm probably falling for the "new set=best set" syndrome, but I'd give the medal to Queen Beast. She has a unique non humanoid build, a great colour scheme and beautiful printed elements. And she looks very threatening.

I realize I'm probably falling for the "new set=best set" syndrome, but I'd give the medal to Queen Beast. She has a unique non humanoid build, a great colour scheme and beautiful printed elements. And she looks very threatening.

Christ, are you telling us that you have bought one? It's April. What else will I look for for the rest of the year.