CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2013

Great! Good luck to everyone! (Even though you've got a pretty good amount already :grin:)

I have a chance! :laugh:

Extra prize to each winner the 24th, either one of these (We have 3 of each=one of either per winner):

What does that mean exactly? Is their a separate raffle for the winners only?

I'm just blown away by the prize numbers! I thought you were being generous with 24 prizes, but 144? That's like 12 squared! :laugh: anyway, thanks so much for your kindness and good luck to all!

Edited by jluckhaupt

Impressive prizes! Thanks for putting this on again, CopMike! I'd be happy with any of the sets, as free LEGO is free LEGO.

Good luck, everybody!

Wow the prizes look amazing! Especially the one with the lone ranger figs. The one with Arwen looks awesome too. Heck who am I kiddin any free LEGO is awesome. Great thanks to our host for hosting this locely event. I think it's the third time I entered in the raffle. Love it!

Wow. When I entered into this I figured there would be one minifig a day. This is incredible! Thank you so much to CopMike for organizing it!

To all those who have questions, go to the first post and look at the links for the calendars for past years. I'm sure CopMike will follow something along the lines of that formula for the giveaway. Oh well, you'll only have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure!

All this confusion!

Once set up (that's now done) you go to the calendar page, which looks like this...

cal13d0.jpg

...and see.... at this stage nothing much. It's all automatic. At midnight each day, EB time, a new window will reveal showing one of the entries, and six new names will be added to the list.

Its the same as last year, CM will open one door per day that will reveal one of the 6 entries, He will also list the 6 winners below (I'm presuming?) :wink: .

Thanks!

Choice? :look:

:facepalm:

OK, maybe I don't understand the rules. :tongue:

Captain Settle won a minifigure from the Star Wars prize right? So which one does he get? :sceptic:

Edited by Lego Spy

Captain Settle gets all five minifigures I believe.

And side note, anyone else wondering what's going on with the hippie and the space pirate in the top left corner of the calendar?