XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I really want to get the death start but i can't get myself over the price. Will think about it for another day lol

I really want to get the death start but i can't get myself over the price. Will think about it for another day lol

Trust me, it's worth it. There is zero buyer's remorse with this one simply due to the incredible number of minifigs, the amazing scenes that can be recreated, the incredibly fun build, and everything you could hope for in a LEGO set. I HIGHLY suggest picking it up, since when it is eventually retired it will likely skyrocket in price.

Yep, its in the scene where the sand troopers find the escape pod out in the desert. The Sentinel is seen in the background taking off.

Yes, but I have to admit that I barely noticed it.

http://www.theforce....4/podsite03.jpg

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I too have overseen it. At least this appearance is mentioned in the expanded dictionary correctly. :classic:

Trust me, it's worth it. There is zero buyer's remorse with this one simply due to the incredible number of minifigs, the amazing scenes that can be recreated, the incredibly fun build, and everything you could hope for in a LEGO set. I HIGHLY suggest picking it up, since when it is eventually retired it will likely skyrocket in price.

I thought about it a lot but i got a other kit in the end. The R2D2 10225 kit, it will fit nicely on my pc desk:D

I was in a large toystore today where they had all the big sets: Death Star, Ewok village, Orthanc, Arkham Asylum, the big R2-D2, etc. ( and they had all the current SW sets!)

€ 389,-

I showed the box to my gf and when I told her the price she said: "well, that's not much since it's such a large box that weighs a lot".and "if it's the ultimate set, I would understand if you get it".

I was like.....ok. This makes it harder for me........I can afford it,but so much for 1 set? For that amount of money I can get the A-Wing, B-Wing, Y-WIng, Cantina, Snowspeeder, bricklink a Wampa and a dozen other figs I want.......and this will still be cheaper than that Death Star......

So, I didn't get it.......but told her that when a similar set of Cloud City (not that she has any idea what Cloud City is) will be released......I WILL get it.

Has anyone got the new Star Destroyer yet? I was really hoping to find out some extra information about it beyond just the LEGO.com description... of the August releases, it's the one that interests me the most. (Sandcrawler too, but I don't have the $300 for it.)

I was at Meijer (Chicago area store like Target) last night and I was checking the box out. At first I was not impressed, but looking at the features on the box it looks pretty cool. I still wish TLG tried to put more stuff inside (it seems a bit sparse) it's not as bad as I thought. I'm putting it on my Wanted List. It's a pretty good version of the ISD so I'd like it in my collection.

I have a question: I would like to update my Lando Calrissian minifigures' heads, which one would be the best? It has to have a moustache and pupils off course :P

I have a question: I would like to update my Lando Calrissian minifigures' heads, which one would be the best? It has to have a moustache and pupils off course :P

The Lando from 2012's Desert Skiff is your best bet.

I've actually updated all mine with the Lando Skiff head although they're now getting trickier to buy in higher numbers.

I've got some custom printed Bespin Landos that I've used Winston Zeddemore's head on. It looks really good and they're available for a very reasonable price too. You can also flip the head over for a 'worried' Lando when Chewie decides to grab him by the throat!

Edited by Robianco

I bought a second 75016 Hooming spider droid to get a second Stass Allie (and another white clone)

I wanted to make an Adi Gallia with the fig since they are both female Tholothian.

Stass Allie is left handed with green lightsaber and indigo colored eyes

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stass_Allie

Adi Gallia is right handed with a blue lightsaber and blue colored eyes

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adi_Gallia

So I wanted to know if there is a black female minifigure head with blue eyes that I could use to make an Adi Gallia minifig?

Thanks

I'm thinking the Storm figure in the new X-Men set might be your best bet although her eyes are regular black ones.

when do you guys think that r2 (10225) will go eol? After reading reviews and seeing the box in person, I really want this thing bad! I'm hoping it will be around for some time, but I honestly have no idea. So what do you guys think? I'm hoping to get it if lego offers double vip points in the coming months.

Hello all!

Today, I was browsing TLS, when I saw the brand new 2014 star destroyer. Damn was it tempting. So, having enough money to purchase, I was stuck. For a while, I have been waiting to buy a new gaming computer ($400). So, the point of this thread is: do I buy the Star destroyer? Or wait to buy a gaming desktop in December?

Thanks for you time,

-Black Ice

Hi Blackice200, there's a general Q&A thread at the top of the Star Wars forum. I'll merge this thread with it in a bit :classic:

Great, the set i bought got cancelled by the shop.....

Seems no lego set for me then

why did your set get cancelled?

Great, the set i bought got cancelled by the shop.....

Seems no lego set for me then

Great! Now you can order the Death Star, as you should've done in the first place :wink:

I'm thinking the Storm figure in the new X-Men set might be your best bet although her eyes are regular black ones.

The only problem with Storm's head is her alternate face will be visable beneath the headress from behind.

Hello all, As most of you probably know the new ISD has a Room which, with the exception of a gunrack, is completely empty. Being a large room this is a good opportunity to modify it. The question here is: What should I put in it?

I've been thinking of a meditation chamber for Darth Vader or maybe a section for an escape pod. What do you think I should put in?

Edited by Tariq j

Hello all!

Today, I was browsing TLS, when I saw the brand new 2014 star destroyer. Damn was it tempting. So, having enough money to purchase, I was stuck. For a while, I have been waiting to buy a new gaming computer ($400). So, the point of this thread is: do I buy the Star destroyer? Or wait to buy a gaming desktop in December?

Thanks for you time,

-Black Ice

That's a hard choice. But, if it was me personally, I would go for the gaming computer if my current one was slow/didn't run games well. $400 can build you a decent gaming computer.

Though of course, if your current computer suffices. BUY ALL THE LEGO!!!! :tongue:

Hello all, As most of you probably know the new ISD has a Room which, with the exception of a gunrack, is completely empty. Being a large room this is a good opportunity to modify it. The question here is: What should I put in it?

I've been thinking of a meditation chamber for Darth Vader or maybe a section for an escape pod. What do you think I should put in?

The empty space should be made into a rec room. Mine would have a bar, a pool table, jukebox, couch, and a dartboard. Also a tv on which to watch the intergalactic sporting events. :wink:

Edited by Only Sinner

The empty space should be made into a rec room. Mine would have a bar, a pool table, jukebox, couch, and a dartboard. Also a tv on which to watch the intergalactic sporting events. :wink:

Thanks! I like that idea. An imperial games room!

What shade of green does R2-A5 from 75059 have? As I have been thinking to myself of creating a custom R5 series astromech (white & green) but have no clue what shade of green to use that R2-A5 has.

What shade of green does R2-A5 from 75059 have? As I have been thinking to myself of creating a custom R5 series astromech (white & green) but have no clue what shade of green to use that R2-A5 has.

Seems to me like normal green:

300328.jpg

jELYqou.jpg