XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Okay, I'm thinking about purchasing some Phase II clone troopers, and I can't decide whether to buy Arealight helmets and CW torsos or official LEGO Phase II troopers. Does anyone have any comparisons between the two? Also, I would like to buy some DC-15as for my troops. Is the Little Arms Shop or Clone Army Customs cheaper? Which looks better?

Obviously the official troopers would blend in more with the previous ones (if you have any). The Arealight helmets do looks nice though and are epsecially good for specific classes (airborne, heavy trooper ect.) As for the weapons, it's your judgement on what you think looks good. LAS are usually a bit cheaper as well. I'm sure Kiel did a really good review on the Arealight helmets. Here

Edited by Ritz Brick

Okay, I'm thinking about purchasing some Phase II clone troopers, and I can't decide whether to buy Arealight helmets and CW torsos or official LEGO Phase II troopers.

Go with the Lego Phase II Clones from the swampspeeder set, you cant attach any head gear but they don't look as thick.

I don't know if this should go here, or in the Buy Sell Trade forum, but how good of a deal do you think this is?

6211, 7658, 7659, 7661, 7666, 7668, 7672, 7678, 7681 all for $600, all of them MISB.

I don't know if this should go here, or in the Buy Sell Trade forum, but how good of a deal do you think this is?

6211, 7658, 7659, 7661, 7666, 7668, 7672, 7678, 7681 all for $600, all of them MISB.

Nah, I wouldn't it is totally not worth it, instead you should let me buy it. default_tong.gif

Yes that is a GREAT deal! 6211 alone is worth close to $500, I would do it on the spot!

Nah, I wouldn't it is totally not worth it, instead you should let me buy it. default_tong.gif

Yes that is a GREAT deal! 6211 alone is worth close to $500, I would do it on the spot!

$500 for a MSIB 6211??? Where are you getting that from? There are quite a few on Bricklink for $250 that are sealed in box.I got lucky this past month and picked up a used complete 6211 for $75.

I have a question: How long does Lego provide replacement parts for sets? For example, I lost one of those dark gray Belville flower pot pieces from my UCS X-Wing, and that piece hasn't been in production since then. Would they provide replacement for that today? What about more common pieces?

I have a question: How long does Lego provide replacement parts for sets? For example, I lost one of those dark gray Belville flower pot pieces from my UCS X-Wing, and that piece hasn't been in production since then. Would they provide replacement for that today? What about more common pieces?

Hi, this link will take you to the replacement part of Lego Customer Service (link here). Enter your age, then the set number (7191 if my memory serves!) and it will list all of the parts that are available for it. If it's not listed there's an option to email them & they might be able to find one for you, or supply it in a different colour. You'll receive a reply in about 24 hours which will confirm if they have the part(s) in stock & the cost.

Lego's Customer Service is second-to-none :thumbup: I hope that this helps. Cheers, Robin :classic:

I don't know how far back, but I got the Tie Fighter Pilot from the 2005 Tie Fighter, so it may be past 2005.

Edited by JackJonespaw

It was old dark grey. So, no I don't think that they would be able to replace that. Sorry. :sad:

I asked for a replacement part from the 1999 Snowspeeder because one of the printed bricks was off to the side, that was abouta year ago. So I'm sure they can get you one. (It was in old light grey as well, it did take about a month for it to get here though.)

I asked for a replacement part from the 1999 Snowspeeder because one of the printed bricks was off to the side, that was abouta year ago. So I'm sure they can get you one. (It was in old light grey as well, it did take about a month for it to get here though.)

Good to know! Did you have to pay?

I bought a MISB 4483 about 2 years back and one of the old grey technic bricks was slightly deformed, I contacted customer service (not really expecting much) and they sent me a replacement pretty quickly and no, I didn't have to pay. It's worth asking just in case.

No, never heard of paying for replacement parts.

I know. I meant that since they do not make parts in that color anymore, perhaps they sourced it from somewhere else.

Just watched the clone wars season 3 episode 17 "ghost of Mortis" and my son asked if we could build a speeder bike like the one Ahsoka, Anakin and Obi rides on in that episode. does anybody know the name of that speeder bike and even better where i can find some pictures??

Just watched the clone wars season 3 episode 17 "ghost of Mortis" and my son asked if we could build a speeder bike like the one Ahsoka, Anakin and Obi rides on in that episode. does anybody know the name of that speeder bike and even better where i can find some pictures??

I think you mean this one.

To me, it largely looks like a mixture of the speeders in the sets 7014 and 7868.

This one might provide you with an idea how to build the speeder from the scratch.

Edited by Brickadeer

I was wondering why doesn't LEGO make printed arms when they do so much deatail?

The only figs I can remember with printed arms are Greedo and Cloud city Boba Fett.

I was wondering why doesn't LEGO make printed arms when they do so much deatail?

The only figs I can remember with printed arms are Greedo and Cloud city Boba Fett.

They still do, but as they are very expensive, they are made in China. (CMfs)

Hello all, im not new to legos but I am pretty new to the online following of it. I never really knew how many different themes there were as I was really only into pirates and castle. However I found this set w the rest of my sets and w iff as wondering if anyone could provide me with some information about it. Who piloted the TIE intercepter? Is it a valueable legovpeice? Like I said im not very much into star wars so if its worth any money I would love to put it on ebay and sell it to buy some sets I want. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wow thanks I didnt realize it was worth more than I paid for it. Who piloted the intercepter? What movie was it from?

The ship is seen in Return of the Jedi, it is a fast Imperial fighter piloted by elite TIE pilots :)

I cannot start a new thread yet, so I hope I can post this here.

I have decided to sell off all my Star Wars LEGO sets (many still NIB).

Is there a price guide to help determine value? The http://www.legopriceguide.com seems to be out of date.

How can I find out the original MSRP?

Where is the best place to sell them? Ebay? Amazon? Here? Somewhere else? I know there are flea markets that have LEGO booths. If I have to, I will take them there and see what I can get.

I really wanna start collecting LEGO trains instead of Star Wars. More usable and easier to display.

I recieved a slightly misprinted Eeth Koth and I wanted to contact customer service, but the head is not listed on the parts list, just the hairpiece. I clicked on "didn't find your brick?" and I described what's wrong, but there is not a next button or a checkout button.

What should I do?

I recieved a slightly misprinted Eeth Koth and I wanted to contact customer service, but the head is not listed on the parts list, just the hairpiece. I clicked on "didn't find your brick?" and I described what's wrong, but there is not a next button or a checkout button.

What should I do?

I would just call.

Edited by lego envy