ZCerberus

RESULTS INCLUDED: Book II- Challenge 1- The Battle for Nocturnus.

@ZC: Woot! Both teams have a ton of amazing Castle builders. I can't wait to see the builds start pouring in :moar: I'm looking forward to starting on my builds now :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Well, I guess we are going to make Nocturnus win then, don't we?!?

Indeed a lot of great builders on both sides, and may the best side, aka Nocturnus, win!

For the glory of the Guild of Nocturnus!

I can finally get a basic story going for it.

Edited by Penkid11

So the spire it is, oh my ...

We're not allowed to revolt, are we :laugh:

Well, at least we have some good builders on the team :grin:

Well, Black Spire it is. I love my team! They are evenly matched, so it will be fair. :D Good luck everyone!

@ZC: Woot! Both teams have a ton of amazing Castle builders. I can't wait to see the builds start pouring in :moar: I'm looking forward to starting on my builds now :classic:

Lots of my guildmates seem to have been assigned to the Black Spire. :wink: I'm liking the teams!

What's happened to the core leaders?

What do you mean? Are you asking about which teams they are assigned to, or is this a general "where are they"?

I thought I signed up for Nocturnus, not the Black Spire... :sceptic:

Is your home guild Nocturnus? If so, sorry, hard for me to keep them all straight and maybe I can do something for you, otherwise, you git what you git and you don't throw a fit!

ZC, other than you, who was the other story master this challenge? I remember an idea about each "civil war" having two writers from the guild the challenge takes place. Was that scrapped?

Well at least I'm not on the Black Spire! For the unity of Nocturnus then!

Quick question: Category A/1 says minifigure scale and we depict a character from our side overcoming one from the opposing. It is just supposed to be one versus one, or can there be more minifigures in the scene?

For Lord Ssilyrrlith and the glory of Nocturnus!

Let's do this then.

Nocturnus will never win! :devil:

ZC, other than you, who was the other story master this challenge? I remember an idea about each "civil war" having two writers from the guild the challenge takes place. Was that scrapped?

I think to get the story started this one is a bit different, the next guild civil war will work as you've described.

Quick question: Category A/1 says minifigure scale and we depict a character from our side overcoming one from the opposing. It is just supposed to be one versus one, or can there be more minifigures in the scene?

ZC said yes when I asked sorry can't find the quote at the moment,

Nocturnus will never win! :devil:

We have our invincible weapon- enchanted pumpkin pie.

I think to get the story started this one is a bit different, the next guild civil war will work as you've described.

Ah, OK, thanks! :sweet:

More than one is okay

My home guild is Nocturnus, but it is not a big deal to me. Being on the Black Spire team is one of the least of worries in my life, lol. :classic:

Sorry- it was hard to keep track. Would you like to be switched? I can make it happen!

No one was story master besides me for this round, but that idea was NOT scrapped, it will be applied for the next 4 challenges. We just wanted something to get us into the action for challenge 1. Challenge 2 will have non-core leader participants for the story!

First one

They are both involved in real life things and in general we will be freebuilding and building story MOCs. We won't specifically be assigned a team.

Wow, team Black Spire i guess it is then! Time to get my evil on.... :devil: