SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

::Spoiler alert::, we will be seeing some ancient Greek like baddies in a few months.

Greek Baddies.... sounds interesting.

Edited by lego3364

Greek Baddies.... sounds interesting.

I agree, that opens up a lot of interesting possibilities :classic:

Indeed. Greek enemies! May need to acquire some Greek style figs!

Same here, good thing BW released Greek-Style parts cause the Series 2 Spartan is pretty expensive on BL.

Edited by lego3364

Indeed. Greek enemies! May need to acquire some Greek style figs!

Same here, good thing BW released Greek-Style parts cause the Series 2 Spartan is pretty expensive on BL.

Don't worry, I'll try to cover it.

I just crated the last of my loose Lego. This means that you won't be seeing any new builds from me until my sorted collection is remodeled to become a bit more child proof and I have finished sorting 4 large crates of previously sorted pieces.

I just crated the last of my loose Lego. This means that you won't be seeing any new builds from me until my sorted collection is remodeled to become a bit more child proof and I have finished sorting 4 large crates of previously sorted pieces.

Good luck with the sort! I can't find the time to do mine...

As for the Greek Lego -- Roman will work too. What I have in mind involves some of those pieces, but there will be ways to depict without those pieces.

Building becomes too big of a headache when trying to find pieces in unsorted heaps so building time will be sorting time until it is all sorted again.

As for the Greek Lego -- Roman will work too. What I have in mind involves some of those pieces, but there will be ways to depict without those pieces.

Great to hear that some greco-roman parts might find some use! Havn't really been able to find a lot of use of them in Historica yet...

So I'm assuming the main colors would be pearl gold and dark red? And possibly the coloring of the architecture would be light gray (for marble) or sand color? Right now I'm bloated with ideas, sorry!

Since it is a civil war, the colors will at least be accented by blue and red, but as with all things historica, we are pretty open to anything.

Since it is a civil war, the colors will at least be accented by blue and red, but as with all things historica, we are pretty open to anything.

That gave me a pretty good idea.

I just finished photographing two builds, but it will be later this evening before I'll have the pics edited and posted. I have another build for Sultan's Gate that should be finished and up by next Thursday. It will also be part of the Quest for the Egg storyline.

It will be interesting to see what Ska has come up with. Hopefully he can adapt my story to his needs.

I just finished photographing two builds, but it will be later this evening before I'll have the pics edited and posted. I have another build for Sultan's Gate that should be finished and up by next Thursday. It will also be part of the Quest for the Egg storyline.

It will be interesting to see what Ska has come up with. Hopefully he can adapt my story to his needs.

Can't wait to see them!

Looking forward to them as well Gedren!

Looks like Kaliphlin is in a productive flow lately :D

I wont be able anymore to do sth for Sultans Gate :( after 1st of August, I will have almost every day access to my bricks so honestley I hope the deadline will be postphoned to a later date :)

Can't wait to see them!

Looking forward to them as well Gedren!

Put me on the list.

Looks like Kaliphlin is in a productive flow lately :D

Yep, and I hope to add to that flow soon.

:sweet:

Yep, and I hope to add to that flow soon.

:sweet:

Me too, I've been saving up money recently to get more parts and minifigs so I'll probably have lots of pictures up by the end of this summer!

Me too, I've been saving up money recently to get more parts and minifigs so I'll probably have lots of pictures up by the end of this summer!

Same here, I've got my Sig-Fig done and I have one of her soldiers, but only one so I'm going to have to get a few more.

Edited by lego3364

I accedentally hailed Nocty!! Aaaggghhh! Stupid curse. :hmpf_bad:

How dare you! ( :tongue:) cause Kaliphlin is totally the best Guild.

Hail Kaliphlin!

I accedentally hailed Nocty!! Aaaggghhh! Stupid curse. :hmpf_bad:

I saw that.

Hail Kaliphlin!

How dare you! ( :tongue:) cause Kaliphlin is totally the best Guild.

I didn't mean to!! :grin: It was the curse, totally not the truth pill I took yesterday! :tongue:

I didn't mean to!! :grin: It was the curse, totally not the truth pill I took yesterday! :tongue:

*huh* "I've got a baaad feeling about this."