Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

As narbilu mentioned, one of the running "tasks" could also be a great way to start, by building your own settlement in HSS

SECOND TASK,

my SigFig is riding a black horse and armed with two elven made swords. He is accompanied with his two friends from oversea. Both have followed him home when he has decided to go back an take the heritage from his parents.

sf_146.jpg

The picture is the one from my Hello entry but it is the best to show how he rides across the realm.

There's also the shield technique, although it can be costly as there aren't many solid shields in common sets.

11872230014_4a13e640b3.jpg

While searching for this photo, I also found this one...

11706126385_6bd58ac5dd.jpg

Lastly, I found one by Carson Hart on Flickr titled Spring Time in Tuscany. Unfortunately, he has disabled the downloading rights so I can't get the link to post the image on here. Hope this helps!

Edited by HammerBro33

I agree... but I also wonder what one does when one reaches the edge of the roof.

Just flip the last row of shields so the flat edge is down...

Greetings, Avalonians

I, Ser Beorthan, Lord Mayor of the Trifork, hereby swear my undivided fealty to the lords and people of Avalonia.

beorthan__resized.jpg

Above, Ser Beorthan rides out from one of the three gates of the trading town of the Trifork, followed by his two personal guards. Greeting him as he passes stand Lady Mariana, his wife.

The Trifork

The trading town of the Trifork stands where rivers and roads forks out on the very borders of Avalonia. The many people passing by, travelling by river or road, has brought much trade and many different influences to the town. The Trifork is a wealthy and heterogeneous fortified town, which expresses itself in a diverse populace and architecture.

ravensford_location.jpg

(I, normally a town builder, am very impressed by the builds, the storylines, and the sheer effort put in the GoH. Therefore, I have now decided to join, hoping you will welcome me within your ranks. Next, I will look into tasks 1 to 4. *bows*)

PS. May I suggest the newest map is updated on the first page of this post, as I was struggling somewhat to find what lands I could claim... :)

Edited by Bregir

Welcome Sir Beorthan, to the mighty lands of Historica! Even if you didn't join the best guild (Kaliphlin!), we are glad to have more members!

The best guild, Nocturnus, welcomes you! Hail and well met. Perhaps ye may be a worthy ally against the infestation that currently rules my guildlands.

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Welcome, Ser Beorthan of the Trifork. May your town stand firm against the drow!

Welcome to the guilds Beorthan, may our trade connections be fruitful for both parties.

Most welcome to Avalonia Gilbert and Bregir!! Looking forward to some mocs from you! =)

Tomorrow my parental leave will start! I will be off work to late august! Hope to have some time for mocs!

Tomorrow my parental leave will start! I will be off work to late august! Hope to have some time for mocs!

I started my parental leave last Wednesday, but so far I've found almost no time for building...and I only have one kid! How do you manage to be so productive (as you showed during the early days of GoH)? :classic: