Yeah, I would like to do that depending on how big they are.

If they are too big for a chariot then I'll just upgrade to a carriage...lol

That is how I would do it. Anyways I am really excited for the legend beasts!

That is how I would do it. Anyways I am really excited for the legend beasts!

I'm more excited about when are going to get pics of the new stuff?! Seriously, someone needs to go take a wrench to LTG's seals... They're far too tight at the moment. :devil:

I'm more excited about when are going to get pics of the new stuff?! Seriously, someone needs to go take a wrench to LTG's seals... They're far too tight at the moment. :devil:

We might have something as soon as the end of the month. October is usually the time pictures tend to surface...at least it has been in past years (unless you're an action figure fan, of course, then it can take a while longer)

The chariot idea sounds good. Maybe we might get one in the next wave later in the year.

Which will then quickly be followed by a C&D order from Games Workshop's legal department...

I'd like to see them fight lego. And given animal-drawn chariots are not exactly a GW only thing it's pretty iffy. Plus different markets as well.

I just found out on Wikipedia that Lavertus is Lagravis' evil brother and evil uncle of laval. Sorry for no links, I don't know how to add them on. :-(

I just found out on Wikipedia that Lavertus is Lagravis' evil brother and evil uncle of laval. Sorry for no links, I don't know how to add them on. :-(

Yeah, the info for LEGO is usually never correct when it comes to future stuff on Wikipedia. They didn't even add a source. I'd disregard that.

If anything, I'd say Lavertus is Laval's brother. Similar naming scheme, similar "royal" armour...it makes sense. I heard somewhere (probably in this thread) that he lives in the desert which would explain his ragged clothing...I think he'll come with the ripped crocodile cape or the cape that Worriz wears in dark blue. Whether he's evil or not I don't know, but I think that he could be associated with the nomads.

He might just be a high ranking lion though, perhaps the head of a Lion outpost in the desert.

Edited by Rocketbilly

Is anyone else thinking that The Turtles line might see some Rhinoceros action? I'm wondering if Rocksteady will be making an appearance :)

I like the spiders and scorpions. I think the scorps will have a more compact tail than the one suggested but either way think they will be pretty cool!

if nothing else the new head moulds are epic!

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

I'd like to see them fight lego. And given animal-drawn chariots are not exactly a GW only thing it's pretty iffy. Plus different markets as well.

While the companies intend to sell to different markets, some friends of mine and I do use lego minifigs, vehicles and structures for tabletop war gaming. Some of the Chima sets have been good for this and provided some new factions or enhanced other factions. And from what I've read about so far it looks like that will continue into 2014.

There was some info revealed about Lavertus on the most recent episode of the TV show. For those of you who don't plan on watching...

Lavertus was a really close friend of Lagravis'. Around the time Laval was just a cub, Lavertus was exiled to a secluded life outside of Chima.

Ha! Eurobricks and Kmart exclusive! :tongue:

These were on Kmart.com! Pictures for the Bat-Strike 2014 Speedorz set!

10479997806_f06eda92ac.jpg

10480163123_3f521bea16.jpg

10479966755_80a62f3329.jpg

10479999206_e647108d8e.jpg

10480163373_df960a225f.jpg

Jump the giant bat and topple the CHI pins with LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Speedorz™ Bat Strike with 2 weapons, 6 CHI and 5 game cards.

Venture into the caves of the wild outlands where the bats swoop in the darkness. Attach Blista onto the bat Speedor, pull the rip cord, jump over the giant bat and hit as many CHI pins as possible. Attach the power-up for maximum reach. Set includes Blista minifigure with armor and 2 weapons plus bat Speedor, 2 large bat wings, 4 small bat wings, rip cord, power-up, 6 CHI crystals and 5 game cards. Hit all the CHI pins to win or challenge your friends to see who can collect the most.

• Includes Blista minifigure with armor and 2 weapons
  • Features purple bat Speedor, 2 giant bat wings, 4 small bat wings, rip cord, power-up and 5 game cards
  • Weapons include a CHI-trident and a spear
  • Pull the rip cord to unleash the bat Speedor
  • Leap over the giant bat and hit as many CHI pins as possible
  • Battle for the 6 CHI crystals
  • Attach the bat-wing power-up for maximum reach
  • Compete with your friends in an action-packed game of skill and accuracy
  • Giant bat measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
  • Collect the entire LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Speedorz™ series to create combo games
  • Recommended ages: 7 - 14 years

Edited by just2good

Not sure about his head, but wow- new bat wings! The old ones were a bit outdated.

More 2014 pictures coming out. Good, good...

Wow, that guy looks cool!

Love the box change!

SO EXCITED for the rest!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

They finally got the box down! Wow Blista looks awesome. Too bad that they are re-using the wolf Speedor (again :hmpf_bad: ). 10 CHI is nice as well, and is gladly accepted.

Edited by Penkid11

They finally got the box down! Wow Blista looks awesome. Too bad that they are re-using the wolf Speedor (again :hmpf_bad: ). 10 CHI is nice as well, and is gladly accepted.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with Speedorz shells being reused. Generally, if a part gets reused, that's a sign that it was designed well enough for multiple applications. In contrast, when a part is only used once for a single set or handful of sets, that's usually a sign that the part was fairly specialized.

I pulled my brother's CHI Worriz out of its package yesterday and was marveling at the quality of its design. But I can't help but feel uneasy about its extremely specialized pre-assembled head piece. Lovely part design aesthetically... but what else might it be able to be used for in the future? I had hoped that we might see future Legends of Chima constraction waves with recolors of these head pieces for characters like Windra, Grumlo, LaGravis, and Crooler. Having seen that there aren't any constraction sets due for a January release, I am a little bit less optimistic about this possibility, though perhaps it's just going to end up being a "one wave per year" thing and we'll see another batch of constraction sets next summer. I can only hope...

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wow does he ever look epic-win! :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool: I won't mind paying full price for one of them, since my aunt typically tends to give me a $50 Chapters/Indigo gift card for Xmas. I'll likely pick up another couple as well once I see them going for 20-25%+ off too!

The wings look great. The torso print looks like it could be great as well (would love to see it without the armor on). Not so sure about the head. I may just stick to using the CMF Man-Bat head for my Vampire Knight (Fright Knights).

The packaging looks pretty cool. The head mould is also pretty cool looking. Is the bat speedor mould new? It looks like the wolf speedor mould...