Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

make mocs, keep the general Mitgardian convo running and particiapate in lots of challenges

I should be able to do all that :) thanks for the info :)

MOCing, commenting, flying the Mitgardia flag, and trying to incorporate criticism and suggestions in new builds... I think that's how I got my tag! I'm still really new myself so I'd say just concentrate on that stuff, especially in trying to get better with every single build.

And do not forget to trash talk in the other guilds' respective forums every now and then :wink:

I'll definitely be doing that mccoyed :)

And do not forget to trash talk in the other guilds' respective forums every now and then :wink:

Haha that's what us Mitgardians do best :)

That is something I don't like. Trashtalking. I just don't like people doing that. But well, with just building and commenting I think I someday will get the tag. Hopefully.

Edited by Alfadas

That is something I don't like. Trashtalking. I just don't like people doing that. But well, with just building and commenting I think I someday will get the tag. Hopefully.

I never trashtalk, Alf. Just concentrate on contributing and improving your MOCs and you'll get it. You've been around longer than me, after all.

dude, I put that smiley there: :wink: - man it's so hard to get irony across in internet forums ...

Haha that's what us Mitgardians do best :)

Have you barbarians not kept up with your education? Because "worst" is not spelt "b-e-s-t"! ;)

That new tag some of you got looks quite good.

I should start to be more active in the GoH subforum again.

But it's great to read that Challenge III takes place in Mitgardia but first I should get my character back from Avalonia.

Hello my thick-hide hairy friends of the North, how's everyone doing today? :sweet:

Any news as to when Challenge III may begin? Or any news in that fact?

Hello my thick-hide hairy friends of the North, how's everyone doing today? default_satisfied.gif

Any news as to when Challenge III may begin? Or any news in that fact?

I am on a duty here today browsing forums and I finished my 1st banner entry.. Cant wait for challenge III to start too..! (<--- impatient guy :P )

@Behemoth: Soon. I hope. I don't know anything about when it starts, but it's got to be sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 3 weeks, who knows? Just keep patient.

Edited by Alfadas

Alfadas, you can of course always edit your prior entry if you were the last one to post in a thread, no need to do a triple post!

Alright, will do that from now on.

Anyone working on something special now, or are we all waiting for challenge lll?

Was watching formula 1;)

I may go make an AoM build now..

Btw my Storehouse phase 2

14971866238_c571949a45.jpg

Edited by Gunman

Anyone working on something special now, or are we all waiting for challenge lll?

I am

1. Working on a first entry for the challenge, but can't progres beyond a small one as I have not a real idea what way the story will go

2. Working on something for MiniFigs Online... that will actually fit Guilds.

3. Keep amassing a huge amounts of bricks for a 48 by 48 village / castle build of the Village of Merak, that will get the tilte "the truth behind Hagen of Merak" (aka my sigfig), estimated completion 2317 or somewhere thereabouts :grin:

4. Vaguely planning my next set of AoM builds (vaguely as in: sorting out what minifigs I could possibly use, then try to get ideas popping in my mind)

Could my sig-fig be an Avalonian banished to Mitgardia?

Yeah it happens every now and then so no problem :) just give a good explanation why you were banned and should be welcomed in Mitgardia :)