Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

@Duke Blastus: I love your sig-fig's torso :wink:

I was thinking the same thing--great re-use of that Roman torso, and the fig still has Mitgardian green arms! :thumbup:

Here goes for the Book I members :classic:

Book I

Elon Chorian

9512524864_daa2c15564.jpg

Titels and profession: Leader of Mitgardia

Short Bio: Proud member of the house of Chorian who live in Ondylion for centuries which was destroyed by the elemental monsters. With the absence of the Jarl and his city destroyed, Elon is living in Valholl now as steward of Mitgardia.

Hometown: Valholl

Parts: Head, Head and Torso, Green Arms, Hips and Legs, Cape 1, Cape 2, Cape 3, Shields and Axe Blades, Bar, Plume,

Steen Larsson

9509734015_227e525d1c.jpg

Titels and profession: Carpenter, Royal Architect, Vice-Admiral of the Mitgardia Fleet, Homeprovider for the Poor, Defender of Valholl as well as Doctus of Mitgardia.

Short Bio: Steen was born in Helgestorp a small village near the city of Stoneroda, where, at the age of 7, he became a carpenter aprentince.

Due to his military skills he soon rose within the ranks of the Stoneroda militia and his protector Lord Eric Grimmson became awere of him.

Steen was eventually choosen to represent the Stoneroda carpenter guild in the Valholl Thing, the Mitgardian parliament. There he showed that he was able to do more than just fight and cut timbers and thus earned quite some titles.

With the descrution of Helgestorp and Stoneroda, Steen relocated to Thorshaven, where his brother Lars Larsson currently serves as the mayor of the prospering young town.

Hometown: Stoneroda

Parts: Hair,¨Head, Cape, Torso, Arms, Hips and Legs, Spear

Sir Glorfindel

9512524572_88a664076a.jpg

Titels and profession: Architect Regent, Knight and Officer of Valholl, Economic Titan, Treasurer of Valholl's Mason Guild and Mason Teacher

Short Bio: Though Daydelon has been a small town in years past it is now expanding rapidly and Glorfindel is committed to keeping it strong.

Glorfindel visits Valholl often to discuss current matters in Mitgardia with Elon and Steen.

Among the dwarves of Mitgardia Glorfindel has many allies, and is always welcomed at the great city of Hradcanny.

Hometown: Daydelon

Parts: Plume, Green Hand Plume, Helmet and Visor, Head, Cape, Scabbard, Torso, Arms, Legs, Sword, Shield

Astrun Egilsdóttir

8358661810_14ed14defa_o.jpg

Titles and Profession:

Short Bio:

Hometown:

Parts: Head, Cap​e, Torso, Arms, Hair, Hips, Legs, Bar, Telescope, Microphone

Uridius Dratiphe

12210904086_d120cee803_z.jpg

Titles and Profession: Royal Architect of Mitgardia

Short Bio: The son of a well-to-do Mitgardian, Sir Uridius became a royal architect for his work in creating the Mitgardian hanging gardens, and since then has been working on a keep in the mountains near the Adeler river which he recently finished. He now plans to devote himself more towards strengthening the Mitgardian militia and keeping Mitgardia strong.

Hometown: Castle near the Adeler river.

Parts: Arms and Torso, Legs, Cape, Head, Hair, Sword, Shield, Breastplate

Mikkel Winter-Stone

8176216672_de3191ffee.jpg

Titles and profession: member of the Jarls' engineering corps

Short Bio: Mikkel is an engineer for the Jarl, hailing from the Mitgardian capitol, Valholl, and was traveling on a cartography expedition in the Northern Wastelands when Victor's machinations came to light. Since then, he has used his knowledge to improve on the crossbow, increasing its range and accuracy. Recently, in conjunction with the dwarves of Omurtag, he has begun experimenting with new fire-powered ballistic weapons. Whether this fire-breathing tube functions on science or wizardry, he knows not - he just knows it works.

Hometown: Valholl

Parts: Plume, Hat, Head, Torso, Arms, Legs, Shield, Crossbow, Musket

Sir Infernum

dscn0698.jpg

Titles and Profession: Royal Architect of Mitgardia

Short Bio: Sir Infernum is lord of the city Arcium, a proud fortress-city located in eastern Mitgardia. He is committed to his people and friends, and often goes traveling throughout Mitgardia. He is a good friend of Sir Glorfindel.

Hometown: Arcium

Parts: Hair,Head,Cape,Epaulettes,Torso,(backwards), Arms, Legs, Sword, Shield

Sir Gunman the Lurikeen

12193607746_ca3d0d915c_z.jpg

Titles and profession: Economic Titan

Short Bio: Gunman was born in euosmos, a small city Southeast of tundra.Following his father's steps he became member of a local clan named DAOC at the age of 13.

The clan was all about hunting wild animals near euosmos and exploring the lands of Mitgardia.

Today at the age of 27, Gunman and his friends Hlias and Markus are core members of the clan and starting to plan serious adventures outside of the Mitgardian boarders.

Hometown: Euosmos

Parts: Arms, Torso, Legs, Sword, Cape 1, Cape 2, Head, Hair

Lasvor Nirhad

12264944066_7d799d1ca3_n.jpg

Titles and Profession: World-famous herbalist, pharmacist and warrior

Short Bio: Lasvor Nirhad was born and raised in Southern Mitgardia as a 3rd generation herbalist family. His great-grandmother was burned as being a witch, but fortunately now we live in a more enlightened age. He wondered all over Historica throughout his life collecting rare plants and animal gland and other ingredients for medicines and healing potions, and to exchange knowledge with other wiza scientists.

He is also a skilled and fierce soldier, but his true power is healing the wounds of his comrades in battle.

Hometown:

Parts: Legs, Arms, Torso, Cape, Head, Hat, Sword, Bar, Grill 1, Grill 2, Clip

Lord Velmyre

GoH%2Bsigfig.jpg

Titles and Profession:

Short Bio:

Hometown:

Parts: Torso and Arms, Legs, Cape 1, Cape 2, Hat, Head, Axe, Bar, Shield

Berelan Gryffen

f3de666e-e1a6-4164-9541-be5f06e89461_zps1c994996.jpg

Titles and Profession:

Short Bio: Berelan was born in the village of Daledir, Avalonia. He grew up there and enlisted into the Avalonian army with his brother Xaris. Xaris was jealous of Berelan and tried to outdo him in every challenge they faced. One day, he and some friends murdered the army's general and implicated Berelan. He was banished from Avalonia and his home destroyed. Coming across a band of Mitgardian knights who took him in, he has lived in Mitgardia ever since.

Hometown:

Parts: Head, Hair, Torso, Arms, Legs, Cape, Quiver, Bow, Sword

Well, that is all I got done today, I'll try to get book II done tomorrow.

If somebody sees that some of their info is not here post the missing info in this tread and I'll edit it in :classic:

Edited by Garmadon

Thanks for the advice guys, gonna give the camera advice a shot later (no pun intended) and see if things will have improved :thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing--great re-use of that Roman torso, and the fig still has Mitgardian green arms! :thumbup:

@Duke Blastus: I love your sig-fig's torso :wink:

Thanks guys, but it's not the only gear Thorrak has in his armour closet! :wink:

You are welcome :)

Here is my Archery phase 1 moc guys

12330662583_920ab0d623_z.jpg

Wow that looks a lot like mine! nice :D

@Garmadon: What you have so far looks great :thumbup:

@Duke Blastus: Cool fig, glad to see you around again :classic:

Wow that looks a lot like mine! nice :D

Idd the scenes look similar, I saw your entry after posting mine tho ;)

@Garmadon. Thanks a lot for your effort my friend

Edited by Gunman

In preparation of my character's bio being put up soon. Allow me to point out two towns that haven't been shown on the map yet, that are important to my sigfig:

12331962523_4ca3ef768a.jpg

In preparation of my character's bio being put up soon. Allow me to point out two towns that haven't been shown on the map yet, that are important to my sigfig:

Is there a place that says what the names of the towns are? I looked, but I couldn't find any explanation of the numbers on the map (yet). Also, where are the mountains where the Dwarves live?

Well, as is happens, not having lived in an English speaking environment for the last 13 years has taken it's toll on my eloquence in the (more or less) forgeign language. At least when I'm tired, that is. :wink:

@Vald: You could of course always refer to my town of Stoneroda (or the ruins of it) or even Thorshaven, although the later is located more on the Western coast and thus influenced by the warm currents that flow along that particular coast, taking for granted that our fantasy planet turns the same way mother earth does.

Missed this! I'd be more inclined towards Stoneroda- how ruined is it, or is it conceivable that it's been slightly rebuilt as a small garrison town?

Is there a place that says what the names of the towns are? I looked, but I couldn't find any explanation of the numbers on the map (yet). Also, where are the mountains where the Dwarves live?

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63195&st=0&p=1137109&fromsearch=1entry1137109

There's the topic- sorry I'm on my iPad, so no links at the moment, but that's the Travellers Guide to Mitgardia from way back in book 1.

Is there a place that says what the names of the towns are? I looked, but I couldn't find any explanation of the numbers on the map (yet).

It's the bolder font with the names Aalborg for the southern city and DÃ¥rlig Ulv for the one in the north.

Looks good already! Most be a lot of work, but I am glad some one did it!

@Garmadon: What you have so far looks great :thumbup:

...@Garmadon. Thanks a lot for your effort my friend

Thanks guys, I'll try to get Book II done today :classic:

SK, looking good so far :sweet:

@ Ecc or Kabel, if you want to change it and put all the members who joined after Challenge VI (Yooha and Dragonfire are the only two here) in the Book II group, go ahead, I was wondering which way would be better.

Idd the scenes look similar, I saw your entry after posting mine tho ;)

@Garmadon. Thanks a lot for your effort my friend

Guess we share the same idea's :wink:

Hey Mitgardians, it's really great to see all this busy activity.

@Kevkipo: Pleas try not to quote full pics, this only leads to a slowing down of the server. And, it's always nice to recieve the feedback in the actual thread. Generally people like it more that way!

@Garmadon: Excellent work Sir! If you were 16 (Europe or Latin America) or 21 (in the US) already, I'd say: go ahead and get yourself a beer, you deserve it. But since you're still a minor you have to live with nice words only :wink:

@Soccerkid: It's great to see that the machine is back into action mode :laugh:

@Vlad: A half finished garrison rising above the ashes of Stoneroda would be really cool! It'd also be nice if the one or the other house was still somewhat visible in you moc.

Would like to join Mitgardia, yet I have some questions about MOCing for Mitgardia. Where should I ask those? :oh3:

Would like to join Mitgardia, yet I have some questions about MOCing for Mitgardia. Where should I ask those? :oh3:

Here mate

@Garmadon: Excellent work Sir! If you were 16 (Europe or Latin America) or 21 (in the US) already, I'd say: go ahead and get yourself a beer, you deserve it. But since you're still a minor you have to live with nice words only :wink:

16? In the Netherlands it is 18 now. At least I was 18 in time, so no beer problems for me :laugh: . But indeed Garmadon, excellent work!

Welcome Dutchy to the coldest guild in the world :) We have Mountains, Rivers and SNOW! :purrr:

Here mate

Well, than lets do that.

I've been seeing these ''phase'' MOC's for a while now and I was wondering if these support Mitgardia and if I can just begin building one?

Am I free to come up with an idea like; Store / Farm / Archery / Barracks etc. or are there limited categories in building these?

Also, where should I post them, and do I have to announce them before posting it (because of an entry limit or something)?

Are there guidelines for building them (What material should I use for which phase etc)?

Thanks!

@Dutchy: We've already got the highest rate of dutch participants of all guilds, so you'd be in the right spot here! I wouln't give you back your bicycle though! :wink:

As for you questions:

We actually have a competition going on here that we call the Age of Mitgardia. You'll find a link to it on page 1 and in the actual thread it pretty much explains what it is all about. You post you moc in the general thread, a pic and a link in the AoM thread and possibly a pic and a link here in the Mitgardia thread.