Gunman

AoM Archery phase1 : Easy target

Nice build, I really like the irregular base and the ground texture :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure about the raised platform, though, it looks a little odd.

Great minifig posing too :classic:

I really like it. I do agree about the raised platform- it's maybe too organic? The curves make it blend too much into the ground at the moment. I do love your bases though, they're amazing, and the use of a living target is great (brilliant posing!).

Innovative (and cruel) approach to the first Archery build :classic:

The fig posing is excellent and ground design is well done.

(There is something slightly off in the color balance of the photography however, I almost thought the ground was medium dark flesh)

I really like the builds that you've been cranking out lately! This is another beautiful one

Like it! I like the platform, the whole thing. What I think is weird, is that the chains on the ground look so good? They are complete useless, but they look so good, like they belong there. Good work!

I'm not sure every Mitgardian practices archery that way... I for one have a higher code of ethics than that.

Your bases continue to be fantastic! Nice build, I feel bad for that li'l dude.

He should have stayed away from Mitgardian borders :laugh:

Nice build, I really like the irregular base and the ground texture :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure about the raised platform, though, it looks a little odd.

Great minifig posing too :classic:

thanks for the CC Garmadon

Wow! Really great take on the archery, looking forward to the next phase :)

thanks man :)

I really like it. I do agree about the raised platform - it's maybe too organic? The curves make it blend too much into the ground at the moment. I do love your bases though, they're amazing, and the use of a living target is great (brilliant posing!).

Ye maybe i shouldnt make it so organic and instad go for a more "standar"/realistic platform

Well done and interesting way to tackle the archery phase! :thumbup:

thanks HammerBro33:)

Innovative (and cruel) approach to the first Archery build :classic:

The fig posing is excellent and ground design is well done.

(There is something slightly off in the color balance of the photography however, I almost thought the ground was medium dark flesh)

Thanks Gideon :) Not sure... maybe my eyes are tricking me but it seems dark tan to me.

I really like the builds that you've been cranking out lately! This is another beautiful one

thanks Kayne:)

Like it! I like the platform, the whole thing. What I think is weird, is that the chains on the ground look so good? They are complete useless, but they look so good, like they belong there. Good work!

thanks Alfadas :)Ye I like using chains where my landscape is nocturnish.

I'm not sure every Mitgardian practices archery that way... I for one have a higher code of ethics than that.

xD

Wow, what a cruel way to practice archery....sweet idea! :) I love your irregular base!

thanks mpoh98 :)

Thanks Gideon :) Not sure... maybe my eyes are tricking me but it seems dark tan to me.

I was referring to the reddish brown which seems like a quite different hue here to me.

That base has got to be one of the most awesome bases I've ever seen! Really like you style gunmen, it's so refreshing!

I was referring to the reddish brown which seems like a quite different hue here to me.

I never change color's hues but I change brightness of some of them. So maybe that makes it look like different hue

That base has got to be one of the most awesome bases I've ever seen! Really like you style gunmen, it's so refreshing!

Thanks a lot Kabel :wink:

Again I really like the dark tan/reddish brown landscape :thumbup: I agree with Garmadon about the platform , it looks rather organic for being man-made, the stairs to it are great though :classic:

Wow! Great landscaping! :classic::thumbup:

thanks Infernum :)

I almost feel bad for the hostage....nah.

hehe :)

Very nice base there! I really like that style! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai :)

Again I really like the dark tan/reddish brown landscape :thumbup: I agree with Garmadon about the platform , it looks rather organic for being man-made, the stairs to it are great though :classic:

Thanks SK :) Yep I guess I should go for a more classic platform style.

I for one think the platform is fine. It's unique, but it's not wrong or bad. I think it's just an outcome of your style and I don't think you should let the critique stop you from going with your own original style. Keep it up Tim Burton!

I for one think the platform is fine. It's unique, but it's not wrong or bad. I think it's just an outcome of your style and I don't think you should let the critique stop you from going with your own original style. Keep it up Tim Burton!

Hehe.. Thanks a lot my friend! ;)

I agree. You have your own style, so don't destroy it :wink:.

Great phase 1 entry!! The base and the colors are my favourites here! Well done and I´m looking forward to the next one!