Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

BOBO!

Love it, love everything about it. You know the heads are weird, but somehow they've grown on me. The accessories aren't wildly spectacular, but I suppose after creating a new mold for each head it would be impractical to create another mold for an accessory. All in all a pleasing line up. I hope we get some more sets next year.

They are great! Just yesterday I thought that it would be cool to have an axe for one of the cartoon-cartoon figures. And here it is!

Homer, Bart, Lisa, Krusty, Burns, come to papa!

I can't get over the fact that Ralph's accessory is the 'I choo choo choose you' card!

Also The Wiggams = The Best Characters on the Simpsons, so I'm deleriously happy!

Also Im so glad about Grandpas 'Old Man Yells At Cloud'

Edited by Themadpatter

OMG !

They are just totally AWESOME......I'm going to get them all.

It's interesting to see accessories from the other collectable minifigs coming though including the Larry's coffee cup in green.

I wonder what Mr Burns is holding in his hands ?

Ah, of course a green radioactive rod and our friendly three eyed fish on or in meant to be transclear head......I'll buy that !

Actually I though Burns would of had a 100 dollar bill or money bag eh ? :laugh:

Oh, it's too much....Grandpa is holding a newspaper saying "Old Man Yells At Cloud" and you can see it's Grandpa in the picture on that 2x2 tile :laugh: .....man, Lego have got their tile printing down to a very fine art now ! :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger

Woo-hoo!

I love Maggie's worried eye printing, very useful. My favorite is probably Krusty The Clown. I'm a little sad there's no pets, but I could paint a cat and dog for SLH and S 2. Mr. Teeny I probably have to brick build, but I could possibly paint a dog for Burns.

MUST. GET. ALL. OF. THEM!!!!!!!!!!

As Mr. Burns would say, eeeexcellent!

Itchy & Scratchy are must-haves. They make up for the lack of Sideshow Bob (we can only hope for Series 2).

Also, looks like double coloured parts won't just be a minifig thing! Wiggum's megaphone is molded grey and orange.

And some great accessories! I Choo-Choose you, Binoc-something (Milhouse's comic), Squishee, printed skateboard, Burns' teddy...

Edited by Cult_Of_Skaro

Also, looks like double coloured parts won't just be a minifig thing! Wiggum's megaphone is molded grey and orange.

And some great accessories! I Choo-Choose you, Binoc-something (Milhouse's comic), Squishee, printed skateboard...

Biclops- it's a comic Milhouse bought a bunch of copies of when he and Bart were running the comic book shop.

Ralph looks off to me- I prefer the grey trouser look, are there any short legs in grey?

A few Lucasfilm character minifigures do - Short Round and Chief Chirpa both have regular stone grey legs, and Teebo has dark stone grey legs.

...wow, I'm actually impressed by the characters/mini-figs in this series. I'm tempted to try to collect them all. By looking at the figures and objects, it should make it easy to "feel" what you're getting without opening the bag - even though a few of them will be tricky.

Scratchy has a tail! In those photos you can't really see the back, but you can clearly see that between the legs and the torso there is a new attachment!

I like every one of them, maybe just Milhouse's head is a bit odd, but nothing too bad.

These look great! I see it turns out Itchy & Scratchy are indeed there, as promised, and as two complete separate minifigures rather than sharing a packet.

The accessories all seem well-chosen, even if they're perhaps not quite so abundant with this line as with most of the "regular" series.

I do wish Professor Frink were here, but oh well. Perhaps in a later series...

Scratchy has a tail! In those photos you can't really see the back, but you can clearly see that between the legs and the torso there is a new attachment!

I like every one of them, maybe just Milhouse's head is a bit odd, but nothing too bad.

I was thinking Ralph's face looks strange. It looks really flat and short or something.

Overall, though, these minifigures look pretty good.

I was thinking Ralph's face looks strange. It looks really flat and short or something.

Overall, though, these minifigures look pretty good.

Me too. But I really like the card! I'll be getting them all!

KRUSTY!!!