Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

WOW This is an awesome set!!! I want it! Great parts pack too. Lots of playability and captures it. I think they designed it to better cater to the details.

Lots of new stuff too... I'm looking at MdAzure 2x2 tile, Med. Nougat plates, and more. Hope those ladder pieces that are the cribs to be Flame Yellowish Orange, they look bright orange but I have a real use for FlYel Orange...

This is definitely a collector's set and well detailed. A bit bulky though. I'll be getting it.

Because of all of the tan brick, my guess is $200.

Edited by brickbuilder711

Thanks for even more pictures Carlos! And, I spy Krusty! Definitely means we'll get him in the CMF Series.

Very magnificent details as a licensed house. Hope that we can see more of this product in Lego (regardless of wallets).

Bart's room is hidden behind Lisa's if you look at the tiny floor plan on the top right hand corner :) the picture of his room also points to being behind it.

Words fail me how amazing this set looks!

How do you reckon they've done the doors? Do you reckon they're a new piece or brick built?

Edited by micromatt4

Bart's room is hidden behind Lisa's if you look at the tiny floor plan on the top right hand corner :) the picture of his room also points to being behind it.

Holy crap. I was getting a little worried thinking that Lisa and Bart had to share a bed. With that spot of yours, this truly is the best LEGO set ever made in my eyes. Perfect. :cry_happy:

One may say that a flaw is no Snowball or SLH, but I'm sure they'll come in the $3 CMF packs.

i hope this house is just a joke.

the house won't be cheap with 2500 pieces and the garage was wrong built

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Love Love Love this set… Only thing is that I don't like the brick color of the house, could be more colorful like the series.. And where is lisa's sax??? maybe in the collectible mini figures series'.

Hope to see Grandpa

They nailed it im terms of accuracy, it looks very much like the real thing.

Of course the walls look very simple, that is because in "reality" they are drawn and therefore have no details or textures.

Anyway, with me being 34 and all, my Simpsons time is somewhat over since the episodes changed very much in style (or I changed?). So I am not going to buy this.

A lot of dark tan would be nice, but the Sydney Opera house does so too.

So respect to the designers.

Only thing is that I don't like the brick color of the house, could be more colorful like the series.. And where is lisa's sax??? maybe in the collectible mini figures series'

It's hard to make out, but it looks like Lisa is holding her saxophone with a music stand in the other half of her room on the top floor

Did I read somewhere that this will be Europe & US only? I hope it's available on the Australian S@H, it's a day 1 purchase.

This looks really nicely done...with some coo, interior work and details. As a guy who gre up with 'The Simpsons' this will take place on the shelf next to my BTTF DeLoren!

Love the set. Simply just perfect.

Now is just the waiting for it to hit the shelfes.

Morten

This would have to be the most detailed Lego set in history.......perhaps excluding the UCS's of Star Wars.

It's fantastic that every room is complete......even if someone doesn't like the Simpson's this is a must buy for any Lego collector.

Well I wouldn't say its the most detailed one, look at other D2C sets. They have way more details but I agree that this is a must-buy. Hopefully they have it in stock near the end of 2014. Way too much stuff is coming out that I like as well. My list is getting too long :O. A D2C Smaug I and I will faint. There are already moths in my wallet right now :P

4 dc sets, 4 hobbit sets, have to catch up with 2 lotr sets and 1 hobbit set, 5 movie sets and now this!

I don't know, but this would probably go on my list of least detailed D2C sets. :shrug_confused: It makes good use of floor space, but that's because there is so much. Maybe larger images will reveal things I'm missing, but it doesn't have the sorts of things I expect from D2C sets.

Given the amount of bricks in the house it may be out of my price-range which is a huge disappointment for me personally.

Doesn't anybody suspect this is not the real set? And that these images are fake? What is your source Carlos?

The whole set doesn't look like it holds up to the quality of Lego, especially the minifigures.

I watch simpsons even as kid and can describe position of rooms in this house, but lego version doesnt seems to be very accurate.Also is shame, that garage dont fit two cars and there is only Homer car that doesnt looks like Homer car at all except colour.

But interior is great, but one think is giving me nightmares.Why they cant make bigger couch to fit every character?Its weird, Maggie sits like some parrot :tongue: .