just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Anyone else agree that we'll see all the lego batman stuff on comic con (10th october)

I was thinking more BrickCon on October the 5th.

Thats a shame, when do you think pictures will leak, getting a little agitated over here!

Mid-to-late October. :wink:

I was thinking more BrickCon on October the 5th.

Eh, they rarely show non-D2C sets at cons...

I'm just hoping the sets are worth the wait, I also hope they don't put Batgirl in the man-bat set. I'm not a fan of man-bat and don't want to buy a "spare parts" figure (we all knew Lego was going to do it after Monster fighters) and a figure I already have plenty of (batman) to get batgirl. Look at me getting all worked up over a set I haven't even seen, so yeah I guess it's fair to say the wait is a bit painful.

Could Bat-girl be (like the other Batman set we have an official picture of) be something from Beware The Batman?

This may actually be a possibility, considering the outfit looks exactly the same- just simplified and bright yellow instead of gold. However, all the detail on the leaked fig makes me think its New 52. Here's Batgirl from BTB:

2029673-picture_3.png

Anyone else agree that we'll see all the lego batman stuff on comic con (10th october)

No, I think Lego said they wouldn't have any special unveilings at comic con.

EDIT:

Whoops didn't see your comment :blush:

Edited by TheStrategist

Maybe they'll just reveal something online. On their Facebook. Doesn't have to be in person.

-Sci

Maybe they just wont reveal the sets. Why do people expect them to reveal the sets? They really don't have to. The sets will be leaked soon anyways. :grin:

I liked how the revealed Series 9, but that probably would not happen again.

:wub:

This may actually be a possibility, considering the outfit looks exactly the same- just simplified and bright yellow instead of gold. However, all the detail on the leaked fig makes me think its New 52. Here's Batgirl from BTB:

Eh, maybe it looks like that because it's based off of early BTB concept art (which seems to be the case with the BTB Batman figure) which was based off the New 52 design.

Edited by just2good

The figure is not BTB, its obviously new 52. Both the belt and the bat-symbol is differen.

Also that picture is not from BTB, Batgirl is not made up in BTB yet. The picture is from a batgirl show or special or something that didnt make it.

Edited by deskp

The figure is not BTB, its obviously new 52. Both the belt and the bat-symbol is different, BTB batgirl does not have the striped material neither.

I think it looks like new 52 also, but honestly there are numerous versions of batgirl that look like that.

I think it looks like new 52 also, but honestly there are numerous versions of batgirl that look like that.

WIth that symbol, the stripes and the same belt, I don't think so.

Also that picture is not from BTB, Batgirl is not made up in BTB yet. The picture is from a batgirl show or special or something that didnt make it.

Yeah, someone showed me the clip that is from a while back. I think that they said it was a part of an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. :sceptic:

Yeah, someone showed me the clip that is from a while back. I think that they said it was a part of an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. :sceptic:

I remember Batman the brave and the bold having a cartoonish style, an not an animated type style. I don't know the proper terms for animation, I just don't believe that is the style the brave and the bold was made in.

Another glimpse of Rocket Racoon

lego-marvel-deadpoolscooter01jpg-e94f61_640w.jpg

-Sci

Thanks for that, looks great!

Does anyone else notice that creator set next to Tony Stark? Can't remember the set number, great detail though.

Edited by STSH2013Lego

Oops sorry about that. :blush: But I still think that many Batgirl designs look similar to that.

Edited by TheStrategist

The figure is not BTB, its obviously new 52. Both the belt and the bat-symbol is differen.

Correct, that picture comes from a short that was aired during Batman The Brave and Bold as seen here:

Edited by strangely

I don't know why, but I'm so happy to get a Batgirl! Hopefully we'll get Nightwing of any variation, and I'm almost sure we will. It'll be nice to have another member of the Bat-clan. Any guesses as to how they'll change the Penguin for his set? I'm sure it won't be the AA minifig.

I really hope that we get an alternate, more neutral face for the Penguin. Nevereless, I'm really eager for the supposed Penguin set.

As for Batgirl, she appears to be a really well crafted minifgure (particularily that Cowl/hairpiece!), although I'm not to sure if I like the overcomplexity of her torso print. The fact that she doesn't have the infamous hero 'white headband' is a huge bonus. The moulding of the eye holes on her cowl in particular are very similar to that of the Flash's helmet, I've noticed. I like Batgirl better though, especially since she doesn't suffer from a large bulbous head like Lego's rendition of poor old Flash. Anyhow, a very good addition to the DC Super Hero lineup.

Not to sound offense but; "What the heck are you talking about/mean?

The Riddler in the set looks like Robinhood, that weird dragster thing he's on looks like a racer from Mario Kart (especially with that banana he's got), the mini Batmobile thing looks like a cheap, crappy McDonald's toy, and the Flash figure has a lack of yellow and the helmet/mask looks downright weird, so he's a guy in a Flash costume. A joke of a set, if you ask me.

Hello everyone! I just got some new images reveling 2014 Ninjago, Star Wars, Chima, and Super Heroes

The Batgirl and Batman are 100% real and confirmed to be from the LEGO Factory.

But I bring a new release, Joker with Purple Hat is going to be another new character in Super Hero Line for the Winter 2014 sets as well! Very exciting, as more figures are unveiled, I will post here!

Thanks

-David

10029548916_ec59029e35_o.jpg

Joker looks good, but the redesign wasn't needed. They should have done something more exotic or used a different character. At least he has his hat. :sceptic:

Looking forward to more though. :thumbup::moar:

Another glimpse of Rocket Racoon

-Sci

He looks awesome! I hope he makes it into a set next year with the rest of the guardians of the galaxy!

Hello everyone! I just got some new images reveling 2014 Ninjago, Star Wars, Chima, and Super Heroes

The Batgirl and Batman are 100% real and confirmed to be from the LEGO Factory.

But I bring a new release, Joker with Purple Hat is going to be another new character in Super Hero Line for the Winter 2014 sets as well! Very exciting, as more figures are unveiled, I will post here!

Thanks

-David

That looks great! I definitely like this new Joker even though it hasn't been redesigned. much. Thanks so much for sharing this!