just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I want that purple-red-yelloweish thingy just to yell "ZUR EN ARRH!!" all day :laugh:

Plus it would be a really nice and uncommon variant for a Bat-figure.

Heh, putting the space suit next to three official variants (and one weird purple one...) seems to further indicate it being in a set next year. It even has a more noticeable neck brace for the wings to attach on with compared to the Tt images so far, something the render probably wouldn't have bothered with if not hinting at a set appearance.

Heh, putting the space suit next to three official variants (and one weird purple one...) seems to further indicate it being in a set next year. It even has a more noticeable neck brace for the wings to attach on with compared to the Tt images so far, something the render probably wouldn't have bothered with if not hinting at a set appearance.

You could see the neck bracket in the trailer, it's transparent so it's difficult to see unless you look for it.

You could see the neck bracket in the trailer, it's transparent so it's difficult to see unless you look for it.

Heh, I haven't been able to see it as of yet. :P I guess I'll try looking again later.

I'm going to make the assumption that the new Scuba Batsuit is going to be one of the power suits in the game, and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the other two are variant costumes. I'm hoping I'm wrong, though, because I would absolutely kill for Zur En Arrh Batman. It's one of those Batsuits that just can't be ignored. I don't mind getting Batman figs so often as long as they're variants like this that satisfy my nerdy cravings. Although, if this isn't going to happen, it makes me a little nervous about the '66 Batmobile we saw earlier in one of these pictures. Not to mention the fact that it's using the current cowl except for the Space Batsuit. That makes me wonder...

I actually wouldn't mind getting the purple variant suit in a set with Killer Moth. :laugh:

That would be pretty sweet, honestly. Any excuse to get Killer Moth for me!

Could The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh be the pre-order exclusive for LB3? It's probably a little out there for a regular set. The only other way I think we could get it would be...an SDCC exclusive, unless DC gets a S@H minifigure three years in a row. :P

Oh man that Space suit and Zur En Arrh suit...... :wub:. I loved the Zur Batman in R.I.P, he was a backup personality that Batman created in case someone tried to wipe his mind and he always carried a baseball bat as a weapon and had Bat-Mite (a hallucination) as his sidekick!

Maybe lego will do a promotion in July to celebrate Batman's 75th anniversary and they'll release the adam west bat mobile as a lego store exclusive and you can get the zur en arrh mini fig with purchases over £50/$75?

I say July because that's when "batman day" is.

The new space wings are trans-clear! It's almost certain this Batman will appear in at least one set physically.

Ow wow that purple batman!! I'm not a dc guy but i'd like that one. What kinda wings does that space batman have? That cowl he's wearing is perfect for black panther

The new space wings are trans-clear! It's almost certain this Batman will appear in at least one set physically.

I agree, they probably had that cowl already designed for the Batman v Superman sets in 2015 before it got delayed. Now they can use it multiple times. Possibly the New 52 design as well.

I like the ears on the new cowl but I still think it needed a chin strap. Doesn't look quite right.

Anybody else notice what Robin was doing with his hands in the trailer?

post-90215-0-80618000-1401313676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moon_Knight

I don't think that's supposed to be a heart shape, if that's what you mean. It's just a weird impossible minifig pose.

K, that's what I thought. It seemed a little peculiar that TLG would put that kind of humor in a kids video game especially since DC is against it.

Edited by Moon_Knight

Robin making a heart-shape at Batman does not imply anything. It can just be a funny little joke showing that Robin idolizes Batman, and nothing more. It definitely looks like he's making a heart in the trailer, which makes fine sense in context anyway since they are all complimenting Batman's suit.

Robin making a heart-shape at Batman does not imply anything. It can just be a funny little joke showing that Robin idolizes Batman, and nothing more. It definitely looks like he's making a heart in the trailer, which makes fine sense in context anyway since they are all complimenting Batman's suit.

yep, Pretty sure lego batman 2 had lots of stuff like that in it aswell, with their relationship

K, that's what I thought. It seemed a little peculiar that TLG would put that kind of humor in a kids video game especially since DC is against it.

It's most likely in reference to the new Bat-spacesuit, since GL, WW and Supes are giving there opinions at the same time. Plus as Hal says he likes it Robin nods and does the heart gesture, which to me says 'I like that suit too, in fact I love it'.

Also in reference to the Zur en Arrh figure being a promo I can't see it. To my knowledge LEGO has never released a promo figure that has colours exclusive to it. If they ever do ( like a hair piece in x colour) they usually plaster it everywhere afterwards to get their money's worth. A purple bat cowl is really a one use object, and it's expensive to turn injection moulding machines on just to create a small number of parts. So I'm assuming if he is a real figure ( I think he is ) the he's coming in a set.

My guess is that purple/red batman will be a SDCC exclusive.