just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I was wondering, do we have an official release date/range for the U.S. regarding the new X-Men Vs. The Sentinel set? (76022)

Brickipedia says "June 2014" but is that correct?

Anyone? :sceptic:

Yeah, the NYTF this year said June 1st. :wink:

Yeah, the NYTF this year said June 1st. :wink:

Thanks! That should be enough time before my birthday. :devil:

Edited by Lego Spy

I hope the x men set would get there first to show that we all need more x men and it has some nice ideas too

I think The Wayne Manor set started in November, while The X-Mansion began just this February, and it already has around 9,000 supporters. Hopefully, that would count for something.

I was wondering, do we have an official release date/range for the U.S. regarding the new X-Men Vs. The Sentinel set? (76022)

Brickipedia says "June 2014" but is that correct?

Anyone? :sceptic:

No official release date AFAIK but it's been on e-bay for awhile now along with all the GoTG sets. In my experiance you don';t get people selling them on e-bay till about a month before they're 'officially' available so I'm betting on June

I really can't wait for The Flash now. :grin: It looks awesome and we have only just seen a glimse of what's to come. :wub:

We didn't get any Arrow sets and the Flash is already in the Batmobile set so I'm not too optomistic

I think we'd get a set with both Arrow and Flash if we get anything from the CW shows. Which I really hope we do.

Edited by JaseTJ

The Flash TV show looks more like a light-hearted funny drama show unlike Arrow. I really hope LEGO makes some sets because the show actually looks really fun. I can't wait to see Arrow and Flash crossovers in the future. :D

Does that release date apply for the UK?

I'm sure, but it's not confirmed.

I am watching just2good's review of 70162 - Infearno Interception and I think the flame helmet for the villain is likely to be reused as Ghost Rider. When LEGO makes a new mold, they rightly want to get the most out of it. They also love to do motorcycles.

What do you guys think?

Not sure if this means anything, but on ebay somebody has the Milano set listed with an actual picture of the box. The description also says that they have the set in hand and ready to ship.

I am watching just2good's review of 70162 - Infearno Interception and I think the flame helmet for the villain is likely to be reused as Ghost Rider. When LEGO makes a new mold, they rightly want to get the most out of it. They also love to do motorcycles.

What do you guys think?

I thought that or maybe even human torch. Does it just slip over the head?

It does. As I watched the rest of Just2Good's video, he makes a Ghost Rider MOC using a skull under the flames and he even suggested the Human Torch as well.

Adding YouTube link:

Edited by Blakstone

What do you guys think?

I think we will see Human Torch before Ghost Rider. But either way the parts existence makes me hopeful for a good supply of fiery or energy headed comic heroes.

Daaaaang that helmet :3 I guess I'll get that set after all, though I don't know If I really wanna build Human Torch without the rest of his team... Maybe Ghostrider will have to make an appearance among my Hero 'figs.

I have a custom Firestorm that's aching for a flame top. Right now I have the Mad Scientist grey hairpiece painted orange and yellow. It ain't the same as red trans-clear though.

I think we will see Human Torch before Ghost Rider. But either way the parts existence makes me hopeful for a good supply of fiery or energy headed comic heroes.

It's also possible that we will eventually see a new Mr. Freeze sporting this piece in trans-light blue.

It's also possible that we will eventually see a new Mr. Freeze sporting this piece in trans-light blue.

I'd have mixed feelings about that. :P Any Mr. Freeze minifigure sporting head printing like the 2006/08 one would be welcome, but I'm not sure how likely that would be mixed with that helmet, considering it'd possibly take inspiration from The Batman.

I haven't been paying much attention to the new Agents but dude.... Makes a Fantastic Four set much more likely and even more possible as a Cuusoo Ideas project.

I don't think Ghost Rider is likely (I welcome being proved wrong by TLG). Besides his supernatural background, I don't think his merchandise has sold all that well in the past either. Not too difficult to do purist, though, with this new piece.

It looks like a great new piece that can be used to great effect in the SH theme.

Going off the top of my head, you can make a few flame headed based characters like Ghost Rider, Human Torch (Johnny Storm or the original Torch), Firestorm, Dormammu and a few others.