just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Now, that's just for Batman, which could be good or bad. :def_shrug:

Edited by just2good

User 'darth_tater' tells me that there are 4 new Batman sets that look 'amazing!' :grin:

-Sci

Do these sets include any or all of the following: Nightwing, Alfred, Batgirl, Ra's Al Ghul, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and/or Cyborg? If any of these are included I'd love to know! :wink:

I'd love to hear the set names if you are allowed to post them darth_tater! I can't wait to see what they are haha :D

Even if the National Enquirer is to be believed (cannot believe I just typed that), there were no LEGO sets for The Wolverine... it did not evade any of the other toy aisles. I doubt Wolverine 3 - 6 would have any LEGO sets either.

I'd like to know anything that Darth_tater could share, but based on what he told CM4Sci I'd just ask if that number includes the Riddler/Flash/Batmobile set or not.

Even if the National Enquirer is to be believed (cannot believe I just typed that), there were no LEGO sets for The Wolverine... it did not evade any of the other toy aisles. I doubt Wolverine 3 - 6 would have any LEGO sets either.

They couldn't either, unless LEGO makes a deal with FOX for X-Men movie rights, but I don't understand why they would. :sceptic:

I really hate these teaser posts,if you know something,just say it already!!! :angry:

I agree, most other themes have set numbers and names to go off of, we only have four "Amazing" batman sets, one we already know about.

But he might not be allowed to share directly with us.

I agree, most other themes have set numbers and names to go off of, we only have four "Amazing" batman sets, one we already know about.

But he might not be allowed to share directly with us.

He gave a list of Star Wars sets out. Maybe he just doesn't have a list of other themes jotted down nor remember them too well. :sceptic: We'll just have to be patient, we will get the info eventually, probably sooner than later. :classic:

God I hope we get Croc,Alfred and Nightwing,no matter what the sets look like! Any others would be icing on the cake!

If we get Alfred, I really hope it will be a comic version. I really don't want the one from Beware the Batman. I can just use my Lex Luthor minifig for that. Sadly, a BTB version is more likely...

Katana on the other hand might be neat to have, especially if she comes with the Soultaker Sword. But I'd prefer it if they give Batman allies from the Justice League instead of these two like they did in the Riddler Chase set.

God I hope we get Croc,Alfred and Nightwing,no matter what the sets look like! Any others would be icing on the cake!

I betting Alfred might be based on his Beware the Batman look. Hopefully he'll have his black bowler hat. How can Lego keep refusing to remake a vital Batman character? He is Batman's Batman for Megablock's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also hoping for redesigns of Nightwing and Croc. From the show I hope we get Katana, Ra's and Talia, Pyg and Toad, Humpty Dumpty, Lady Shiva , and Anarky, maybe Black Mask. Oh and Batgirl, been wanting her since her micro figure made her much more possible.

If we get Alfred, I really hope it will be a comic version. I really don't want the one from Beware the Batman. I can just use my Lex Luthor minifig for that. Sadly, a BTB version is more likely...

Yeah a bald guy in a suit is what I think of When I hear Alfred, but they show is trying to take Bats in a new direction, actiony alfred, Katana instead od Robin, and unkown villians instead of the overused iconics, which is why i respect the show's creators and like the show so far.

They are going to make his BtB look, and that's my theory of why they haven't redesigned him yet. Maybe he'll at least come with his black bowler and some ADU guns;)

I doubt Wolverine 3 - 6 would have any LEGO sets either.

It's just for the role of Wolverine, meaning it can be any X-Men movie, and as long as he is Wolverine, it counts. Days of Future Past could count towards that, plus the rumors of X-Men 4, etc

-Omi

I'm also hoping for redesigns of Nightwing and Croc. From the show I hope we get Katana, Ra's and Talia, Pyg and Toad, Humpty Dumpty, Lady Shiva , and Anarky, maybe Black Mask. Oh and Batgirl, been wanting her since her micro figure made her much more possible.

Not so keen on Humpty, Pyg, or Toad, but I certainly agree with your other wishes. Magpie would be cool too.

And yes, I like the show too for the most part, but that Alfred design really bugs me.

Not so keen on Humpty, Pyg, or Toad, but I certainly agree with your other wishes. Magpie would be cool too.

And yes, I like the show too for the most part, but that Alfred design really bugs me.

I think they were trying to go with with a cool look for him. Humpty, Magpie and Anarky are the only one I care about. But he does have a very basic design, but I will admit he does look a little cooler with the bowler on.

I would love for Lego to do what this show is doing. No villains that we've already gotten that are in new outfits or ones that LEGo has made up*cough* Riddler*cough* make a redesign of Croc, or new Villains or here's an wonderful idea make other heroes and their rouges galleries, so we can actually have a theme that fit the name DC Universe and not The Batman show and sometimes another hero*cough* Supes*cough* or one that is shoehorned into a Batman set.

No surprise about there being more Batman sets, though I'll still probably end up buying most of them if there are new heroes and villains included (like The Flash). Can't say it's not a tad disappointing though, especially since it's pretty much guaranteed 2015 will bring us sets from the Batman/Superman film (yay more Batmen).

In terms of the later Marvel wave, I'm certain Lego would produce some sets for GotG. The footage from SDCC has reached the net and it looks fantastic, no way Lego would pass up on this film - looking forward to a minifigure Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon especially!

I keep watching BTB for some unknown reason,I hate Alfred,hate the animation style,hate anorexic Batman and couldn't care less for the villains,I guess since it's the only Batman on tv right now,I'll keep watching.

Fresh off my Star Wars reveal, here's what is slated for January release for Superheroes (all DC, sorry Marvel fans, maybe next round!)

76010 The Penguin Face off

76011 Man-Bat Attack

76012 The Riddler Chase

76013 The Joker Steam Roller

I have seen all four sets and will post impressions soon!

Fresh off my Star Wars reveal, here's what is slated for January release for Superheroes (all DC, sorry Marvel fans, maybe next round!)

76010 The Penguin Face off

76011 Man-Bat Attack

76012 The Riddler Chase

76013 The Joker Steam Roller

I have seen all four sets and will post impressions soon!

They sound promising!