Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

I built over the weekend:

- C model of set 42006 (Bulldozer) with a custom log grabber

- Road roller attachment for 8110

- Trailer to transport 42006 - bulldozer. Goes behind 8110.

Broke apart the Harry Potter Triple-decker Knight Bus and started turning it into a 7-wide Chicken Bus.

It looks bitchin'

I did a bunch of LEGO related things today, and still doing right now!

I made a few minifigure reviews for Simpsons figures - Mr. Burns and Ralph Wiggum so far. (I have them all but I make independent reviews of each figure before making a series review)

I watched a review by Just2Good and commented happily :) I appreciate his reviews. I also watched some reviews by JangBricks about summer City sets.

I recorded a few videos of my custom minifigures and took photos of them as well.

It's been nice sharing this information so far but I must resume my LEGO activity. Take you all later! :)

Play well,

Maniac4Bricks :)

Played with my 8110 Unimog.

I spent all day trying to build a cherry picker attachment for the Unimog, in the end I managed to get it to work but I am not 100% happy with it, might do some more work on it this week.

i check the email i check the chat still alone lol aldo i try to be online all day checking this forum drinking coffee : in a moment i am going to continue build the fire station busy with the entrance and Friday ivar come yeaaa building time Always like it when he visit at my home to build :)

Dusted my 8043 and 8258. Also tested the functions and found a couple of them really slow. Might have to take apart and check all the gearing. :sad:

Made good progress on my 96 x 64 grand emporium. Got the first four floors on one side completed (32 x 96). Working on the roof/skylights. Thinking about what to put in the interior ( as far as store merchandise goes) and what to put in the display windows. Still need to demo some interior wall sections from original build and finalize floor plan.

Yesterday I went to the biggest rummage sale in the area.

Found a lot of cheap LEGO and Duplo ( for my grandkid ) and was happy to find a lot of unsorted tan for a small price. My mind was blown !! :cannon:

Took me the better part of the evening to sort everything and put it all in place ! This was the best rummage sale ina long time !

grtz Saint

I spent hours yesterday on BrickLink looking for the apparently hard to find parts I need for a MOC I finally decided to build.. So far, 4 orders, and I still don't have all that I need!

Hmmm, nothing !

That's bad, I mostly do SOMETHING with LEGO every day, but today, not a thing !

This weekend I took apart all my IV, V and VI movie SW sets that I had assembled.

I built my Ghostbusters set yesterday and want to take some photos with it and the Haunted House, if I can find the time!

For the last past days I have been updating my lego youtube channel, making 200+ thumbnails for all the videos.

I also posted 2 servo motor ideas today.

I drove to my Lego store, to see what the pick a brick wall had, and was sadly disappointed...not every store is created equal. They had nothing at all I was needing/interested in. Lime green, orange, 2x2's? LOL, the most unique thing was a bin of yellow seats for cars...

I got the 'bike shop & cafe' so it wasn't a complete wasted trip, and I got a balloon cart free too...

Got my Ghostbusters car, delivered to work, I'll I could do was drool over the instruction book during lunch . No time to build

Cleaned my GBC. It was displayed at a kids picnic. Weird that it smelled like little kids' feet.