Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

Helped a guy at work buy some lettered bricks off BL to help his son with dyslexia. Only time my hobby has helped anyone else.

I held a dinner for a bunch of friends and when they came over I had some LEGO pieces left out on the table (including a bin with most of my mini fig, animal, and related accessory parts) and everyone started playing with them while we waited for dinner to finish (it was wine braised ox tail, so it takes a while). Item constructed consisted of boats drawn by alligators captained by horses, and dragons with cannons mounted instead of wings. Also the day before I assembled the Black Pearl.

Added some items to a future bricklink order, also picked some polybags out of my collection as stocking stuffers for my little siblings.

This afternoon I've been building the Heartlake Shopping Mall with my daughter, which she was lucky enough to get from Santa.

This morning we completed the Mall, much to my daughter's delight. Then this afternoon I found a couple of presents that the elves had misplaced: the Friends Catwalk Phone Stand and Winterfest Lobstar for Skylanders Trap Team.

The Mall's catwalk has now been replaced with this much better version, and DJ Stephanie was on the decks banging out tunes for the afternoon's fashion show..... until my iPhone ran out of charge.

Built and the new AT-AP and compared to the old one ( which I don't have) to the new. The new one I believe, is superior. Both in design and parts. And ya gotta love Phase II Gree! :wub:

edited some of my pirate comics, still, it's a long wat to go, building with bricks is easier and funnier than making stories out of it :blush:

I will be organizing all my loose lego pieces later today. I got some nice storage units at a craft store last night. Early spring cleaning :D

I haven't been building, let alone sorting. In the past days I've been so lazy that I ended up playing more Lego videogames than actually playing with physical pieces.