Sandy

Heroica RPG - Summer Photoshoot

Maybe Sandy could take a few pictures of heroes just randomly talking at the bar and stuff like that. (Like the pictures on the first page of the Hall topic, but just updated with the newer heroes.)

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Maybe Sandy could take a few pictures of heroes just randomly talking at the bar and stuff like that. (Like the pictures on the first page of the Hall topic, but just updated with the newer heroes.)

That's actually my intention. :wink:

Here are the photo requests from page six:

Wedge09

alexander2.jpg

Palathadric

pretzel3.jpg

Darth Nihilus

dak1.jpg

dak2.jpg

JimButcher

hybros1.jpg

Dannylonglegs

romulus2.jpg

LordoftheNoobs

grimwald2.jpg

Pandora

nyx1.jpg

(Sorry, I couldn't get this photo to come up right, since both of your characters are wearing capes and headpieces that don't allow the heads to be turned much.)

nyx2.jpg

Scubacarrot

guts1.jpg

guts2.jpg

PsyKater

amma2.jpg

*oh2* What a brilliant head choice for De'kra! I'll have to find that head and use it in my own version of the fig.

What face do you use for Arthur, by the way? I meant to ask in the QM Lounge after the end of 66, and simply forgot. :blush:

Could I have a Picture of Sarge lying on top of a pile of bottles, with Arnulf standing watching, and with Brickington poking him with his foot? These are brilliant!

Edited by Pyrovisionary

Thank you so much Sandy, they're great. I realise the one with Boomingham was difficult, but you've produced a great pic, thanks. :sweet:

What face do you use for Arthur, by the way? I meant to ask in the QM Lounge after the end of 66, and simply forgot. :blush:

It looks like the Rex face, from Power Miners.

It looks like the Rex face, from Power Miners.

That's Hoke's face, I believe. This is the one used for Arthur.

That is the Rex face isn't it? :look:

According to Bricklink he's just a generic miner. And I always thought Rex was the engineer, anyway.

Strange. :wacko: I remember on the LEGO website it said Rex owned the motorcycle thing in the picture I posted above.

These pics are really great. I love the one of Skrall and Grimwald arguing and Guts being chased down the stairs. :laugh:

King Guts will have to learn to take care of Orcish barmaids before he thinks of running Eubric. :poke:

Those look great! Can I have one with Heckz standing in a table and Karie looking at him with a smile (Heckz in CMF Surfer torso and CMF Tennis Player series 7 hair).

Hoke's battle face:

3626bpb372.jpg?0

& casual face:

3626bpx301.jpg?0

Picked them out because they look pretty similar with the scruff & eyes.

Having my hands full with preparations for the Second Anniversary events, this Photoshoot will now be officially over. Thanks to everyone who participated, hope you had some laughs and kicks out of this event, and that the pictures were useful to you!

Here are the last few requests:

Pyrovisionary

sarge3.jpg

Eric Su

heckz3.jpg

The photos on the first post of the Heroica Hall -topic have also been updated, so go check them out!