Sandy

Heroica RPG - Summer Photoshoot

Sorrow is actually quite well camouflaged. :look:

Sorrow is actually quite well camouflaged. :look:

He's behind Guts! :grin: Sandy, you should through a Waldo figure in there for good measure! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Oh, it's true. For some reason I thought Dreyrugr had a skeleton face. Didn't he use to?

I totally need a picture of Pretzel at the top of the stairs preaching to his adoring audience down below, heavy metal style. :devil:

Not to mention the obvious, Pretzel jumping off the stairs on his flying cross and bopping Dreyrugr on the bean with his steak. :drool:

Ooh, and King Guts at the top of the stairs flanked by Docken, Hybros and any of their other cohorts.

Could we also have group shots of each of the starting classes. For instance, all those who started as cleric, etc? That would be great! :classic:

Oh, and did I forget to say that Sandy, you are awesome! :wub:

Edited by Palathadric

He's behind Guts! :grin: Sandy, you should through a Waldo figure in there for good measure! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The chicken right near him directs attention away from his inconspicuous form. :tongue:

Hoke sitting by the fire, sharpening his sword, but can you use his non-battle face (the one used for Hoke as a Chi Monk)?.

Thanks Sandy!

Oh, it's true. For some reason I thought Dreyrugr had a skeleton face. Didn't he use to?

No, he actually has the Darth Vader head without the helmet. Burnt to a crisp, pale for not being in the sun. Close enough. :tongue:

Not to mention the obvious, Pretzel jumping off the stairs on his flying cross and bopping Dreyrugr on the bean with his steak. :drool:

Not that I think Dreyrugr would let himself get hit but I'm fine with a picture with Pretzel attempting to do something to Dreyrugr.

Awesome pictures Sandy. :thumbup: Now I'm slightly annoyed that Dreyrugr doesn't get along with anyone. :sadnew:

I know they only met once but if it's fine with Endgame a picture of Dreyrugr and Sorrow the two undead heros would be cool. Not that I have any idea what they would do. :grin:

Lol, I didn't see him (Sorrow)

edit

I'd love to see a group shot of the current Fields party while they are discussing at the quest board. I can look for the posts when that moment happened.

Edited by PsyKater

Thanks for the compliments, guys! I'll start taking these shots this evening.

No Series 3 Tennis player head for Alexis? This is really quite cool though!

I only have one of those heads, and it went to Nerwen. I quite like the cheeky, maked-up look on Alexis, though... :wink:

EDIT: Oh, and one final thing: as you don't seem to have the CMF Gladiator legs, please could you show Haldor in all of his pictures wearing dark tan trousers as opposed to dark brown ones.

I have all the CMFs released (except Mr. Gold and the Toy Soldier), I just didn't know what legs Haldor had since they don't show in his picture. :tongue:

Hoke sitting by the fire, sharpening his sword, but can you use his non-battle face (the one used for Hoke as a Chi Monk)?.

What fire? :wacko:

No, he actually has the Darth Vader head without the helmet. Burnt to a crisp, pale for not being in the sun. Close enough. :tongue:

Frankly put, that's impossible to tell from your LDD-pictures. :sceptic: I used the old, translucent Severus Snape head for Dreyrugr, at least the expression is very similar.

Frankly put, that's impossible to tell from your LDD-pictures. :sceptic: I used the old, translucent Severus Snape head for Dreyrugr, at least the expression is very similar.

The first one wasn't an LDD picture. Although still hard to see I admit. The Severus head is fine, it's quite close and I didn't have any trouble finding him in the crowd.

As the Quest 53 party has already been requested, I'll only ask for a shot of Arthur and Dyric in some sort of battle-ready stance.

Could I request De'kra's presence in that pic? Alexis might have chosen to leave, but De'kra and Dyric are still part of Arthur's "family" within Heroica. :wink:

Also, would it be strange if I requested a pic of all the Heroes with Wolfgang reputation together? Preferably with dark and/or ominous lighting? :blush:

Cool idea... How about a shot of Grimwald taking a nap in the corner? :P I can't think of anything else.....

With William Harkenshire, and any other regular nappers. Drake? :innocent:

I'd also like to request a picture of Benji kicking and shooting Drake at the same time, and Benji and Pretzel in a brotherly hug :tongue:

Also, would it be strange if I requested a pic of all the Heroes with Wolfgang reputation together? Preferably with dark and/or ominous lighting? :blush:

Why? Ya trying to track us down? :tongue: But that sounds good with me :thumbup:

This is awesome sandy!! I can't believe you had Sir Brickington as well! You are great! :sweet::thumbup:

What fire? :wacko:

As many times as players have referenced sitting by the hearth/fire, I think it's time you built Heroica Hall's fireplace. :wink:

As many times as players have referenced sitting by the hearth/fire, I think it's time you built Heroica Hall's fireplace. :wink:

And while he's at it, he can make room for Chef Yasmar :wink::poke:

Could I request De'kra's presence in that pic? Alexis might have chosen to leave, but De'kra and Dyric are still part of Arthur's "family" within Heroica. :wink:

That would be cool with me.

Excellent work Sandy! All the heroes look great.

I would like one with Q. #64 party on it and one with Thalion and Arnulf (as was already suggested). I only request that you wait for Thalion to change his getup; he is ready, just have to wait to train him after the current quest to post the new pics. :grin:

Better yet, put everyone with ties to the Wolfgang in one shot. Just because Karie has no rep now doesn't mean she won't get rep later! That and throw Romulus in there too, because I know he's looking for Wolfgang rep. Also, if you do put Karie in, can you put her in her regular attire or Violetta's catsuit, not the one in my avatar, I unfortunately don't own the fig used for the cat suit, so I had to make do with what I had. :blush: Edited by Kintobor

Great idea Sandy! Though.. I think William's hat is light green, has the CMF Forestman Torso with Dark Green Arms and has CMF Elf legs...

I would like a photo of William sleeping with a glass/bottle next to him

Great idea, I love it :wub: :wub: As already said, I would like a shot with fellow heroes in Quest: 64 too; the idea for photo of all heroes with reputation with a determinate house would be cool as the one with all the heroes of the same class. I would like: one shot with Alexander staying next to the Quest Board and one with him and Thalion talking in the Heroes Gallery. :classic:

Only a thing: if you have this torso piece http://www.bricklink...sp?P=973px89c01, I will be happy if you can use it for my torso; the idea remains great and I will be happy to let my character photograph himself on the Hall even without the "right" torso :grin:

Though.. I think William's hat is light green, has the CMF Forestman Torso with Dark Green Arms and has CMF Elf legs...

I know, but I have only one of each of those parts, and they all went to different heroes. It was first come, first served with the group photo...

I'll fix it for your solo shot, though. :wink:

Only a thing: if you have this torso piece http://www.bricklink...sp?P=973px89c01, I will be happy if you can use it for my torso; the idea remains great and I will be happy to let my character photograph himself on the Hall even without the "right" torso :grin:

Sorry, I don't have that. I only have a few of those early Star Wars figs in any case, since they came out during my dark age and are now quite rare.

Oh cool! :sweet:

But damn it Sandy! Now I have to bricklink that torso Maurice is wearing because it fits him prefectly and I don't have it yet. :tongue:

Could I please have one of Atramor, lying face down next to the Quest board, with Thothwick and Hoptet standing either side of him? Also, would it be possible to request a non-hero be in the picture? If possible, with waiter's body, and the old Draco Malfoy's head and hair, having him standing off to the side? Thanks, sorry if this is an awkward request! :blush:

Perhaps there could be a few pictures like this, one showing heroes with ties to the Hinckwells, one to the Ji Pei, etc?