good intermediate challenge, but right now I'm more into landscape building ... so I guess I wouln't enter

Too bad, landscapes are fun though :classic:

I want to enter please!

First you will need to create a character and join one of the guilds. More info here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61958&st=0

Would love to have you enter :classic:

As DM said it was the Commerce Challenge, you entered several times :wink:

well this isn't awkward at all...

after I move (ill be organised & table building finally) and CBS13 is over ill try contribute to the fun :classic:

Edited by Legonardo

@legonardo: Great, looking forward to what you'll be able to come up with :thumbup: building on a table makes things much easier and sturdier :classic:

bump

I forgot about this, deadlines coming up and others quite probably have too. whos building/planning to build for this?

I also plan on starting my entry most likely today.

I also plan on starting my entry most likely today.

Good to hear :thumbup:

Here's my unofficial contribution:

overview.jpg

I hope to start mine soon too (although, knowing how long it sometimes takes for me to actually do something... :grin: ).

I hope to start mine soon too (although, knowing how long it sometimes takes for me to actually do something... :grin: ).

Good good :sweet:

Just for clarification, must the building being repaired be a castle, or can it be a burnt down cottage?

You can do any building, but the challenge was more for impressive architectural feats than just normal everyday buildings :wink:

...You can do any building, but the challenge was more for impressive architectural feats than just normal everyday buildings :wink:

:look: I'm afraid I missed it then... I thought it was just general rebuilding after the war...

:look: I'm afraid I missed it then... I thought it was just general rebuilding after the war...

Well here:

There are many wonders of architecture throughout Historica: massive dwarven halls, lofty elven towers, elegant cathedrals,

and impregnable fortresses. But Revolword and the Elementals have laid waste to many of these structures. Now that Revolword

has been defeated, craftsmen across Historica have started taking up their tools to rebuild the former glory of Historica.

Show your character assisting in either the building of a new architectural wonder, or assisting in the repairs of

a building damaged by the Hand or Elementals. The main focus of your MOC should be on the architecture of the building and construction work on the building.

The second to last sentence does say "assisting in the repairs of a building damaged by the Hand of Elementals," but as you can see most of the description is focused on more majestic structures :classic:

I'll enter. When I get done with my entry to the Bio-cup. :classic:

Well here:

There are many wonders of architecture throughout Historica: massive dwarven halls, lofty elven towers, elegant cathedrals,

and impregnable fortresses. But Revolword and the Elementals have laid waste to many of these structures. Now that Revolword

has been defeated, craftsmen across Historica have started taking up their tools to rebuild the former glory of Historica.

Show your character assisting in either the building of a new architectural wonder, or assisting in the repairs of

a building damaged by the Hand or Elementals. The main focus of your MOC should be on the architecture of the building and construction work on the building.

The second to last sentence does say "assisting in the repairs of a building damaged by the Hand of Elementals," but as you can see most of the description is focused on more majestic structures :classic:

Yeah, I think I should probably read the rules right before starting... anyway I think I've figured on a way to fit something in there!

Apologies for the double post, but I've finished mine up...

9273604395_acd48aac8f.jpg

Only a few days left to enter so finish up your entries.

So far there has been: 1 Nocturnus entry, 1 Kaliphlin entry, 1 Mitgardian entry, and 2 Avalonian entries.

Remember there is a prize pack for the highest scoring build in each guild :classic:

I will have a couple of days at the start of next week to build something if the weather isn't too good to stay indoors. It would be a shame if we only managed to produce one single Kaliphlin entry!

Edited by Gideon

I'll just say good luck to those who are building. My ability to build anything big at the moment is almost impossible despite my large piece count. :sad:

Only a few days left to enter so finish up your entries.

So far there has been: 1 Nocturnus entry, 1 Kaliphlin entry, 1 Mitgardian entry, and 2 Avalonian entries.

Remember there is a prize pack for the highest scoring build in each guild :classic:

I wasn't completely happy with mine so I might try another one.

I will have a couple of days at the start of next week to build something if the weather isn't too good to stay indoors. It would be a shame if we only managed to produce one single Kaliphlin entry!

I hope you can enter :thumbup:

I'll just say good luck to those who are building. My ability to build anything big at the moment is almost impossible despite my large piece count. :sad:

Well then build something small :wink: Anything is better than nothing at all :laugh:

Go for it!

Maybe you can get first and second place!!!