Holodoc

Event countdown 2013

By the way, even though the Brickshelf folder isn't public, you could just open up one of the previous images in a new tab and change the number in the image name in the URL to the appropriate day. :grin:

By the way, even though the Brickshelf folder isn't public, you could just open up one of the previous images in a new tab and change the number in the image name in the URL to the appropriate day. :grin:

I tried that for number 6, but then it was suddenly "6n.jpg", so it didn't work. :hmpf_bad:

I tried that for number 6, but then it was suddenly "6n.jpg", so it didn't work. :hmpf_bad:

Wow, they all follow the same naming convention except for the picture for the one day when you try to exploit that. :look:

Again, an early hour. :sadnew: I just hope activities at the event don't start so early. :blush:

At least I wasn't on to take it :laugh:

Legogal, so you're planning a day in Legoland on Thursday? It would be nice to meet there.

Yup, we are hoping to spend the day at Legoland Thursday with the group with a liile luck. Is there a meeting place and time that morning to enter the park? Not sure where we will stay Wed night....depends on the drive from Luzern. Look forward to meeting you!

You were still sleeping? I can't believe that. :wink:

At least I wasn't on to take it :laugh:

I don't know anything of a meeting place and morning time. I think the park opens at ten, so from then on...I certainly hope it won't be earlier, I'm still tired from the weekend, and Wednesday will be a long day.

Yup, we are hoping to spend the day at Legoland Thursday with the group with a liile luck. Is there a meeting place and time that morning to enter the park? Not sure where we will stay Wed night....depends on the drive from Luzern. Look forward to meeting you!

Edited by Redhead1982

You were still sleeping? I can't believe that. :wink:

Sleeping no, but I wasn't at my computer :wink:. Was getting ready to go to work :look:

I will be arriving around 10:35 on thursday with the bus, so I hope that someone can meet me at the gate, since I don't know the park or any of you,,,,,

Mmmh, I've got to split up the points once again. :hmpf::laugh:

6492-1.jpg

So there is only one number left - and a number "0" that won't count for the fantastic price.

The set indeed is

Oh, you wise guys! Ever thought about the fact that I upload all the new images just the day they are published? :tongue:

The normal time in the morning is 10 o'clock at the park entrance (= opening time)

The time you get up depends on how long you need to have breakfast and do the usual bathroom necessities. (some eventees in the past were really quick on that :sick: )

@Grogall: I'll give you my cell phone number.

Holo, thanks for the countdown game...it has been entertaining even though I have gotten the clue too late every day to compete. Some of the members do have fantastic memories and computer skills!

Should we just plan on meeting outside to the left of the gates of the Park between nine and eleven? And maybe at a named eating place inside around 1400 and again at 1700 so we can get to know others in the group? That way if folks arrive late or are not staying overnight with the group, they know where to meet up inside the Park. Any ideas on specific places to meet?

Is it best to buy entrance tickets at the gate or online the day before?

Many thanks to all for organizing this event!

We sure will be at the entrance right at 10 o'clock (wel, +/- 10 minutes :laugh:).

After that a cell phone call may be useful to organize further meeting spots and times.

Recalling last events the DINO-Grill was the usual place to meet at noon / 2 o'clock p.m. to have lunch.

EDIT: Removed the far too big picture, here's the link to it. :blush:

The park will close at 6 p.m. on Thursday and 7 p.m. on Saturday!

Is it best to buy entrance tickets at the gate or online the day before?

Online is cheaper - there were other posts re discounted tickets - I don't know if these are still available. I've just ordered my 4 Merlin passes for the price of three online for the Fenz's.

Online is cheaper - there were other posts re discounted tickets - I don't know if these are still available. I've just ordered my 4 Merlin passes for the price of three online for the Fenz's.

Sweet!

This is the deal:

Merlin 4 for 3 Annual Pass (incl. parking)

The Merlin Annual Pass is a year long ticket to Germany's BIGGEST attractions!

Enjoy 12 months of unlimited entry to the following 17 Merlin indoor and outdoor attractions:

LEGOLAND® Germany in Günzburg

Heide Park Resort in Soltau

all German SEA LIFE Centres

LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Berlin

Madame Tussauds Berlin

Madame Tussuads Vienna

Hamburg Dungeon

LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark

New in 2013:

LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Oberhausen

SEA LIFE Adventure Park in Oberhausen

Berlin Dungeon

Furthermore one of the passes will receive free parking to the attractions listed for the duration of the pass.

Pass holders will benefit from a range of perks such as:

10% discount in participating shops and restaurants at German Merlin attractions

Up to 15% off accommodation at Heide Park Resort and LEGOLAND® Feriendorf

One free entry to Gardaland Park, Italy (excluding Gardaland SEA LIFE)

50% discount on tickets for Merlin Attractions in the UK (Show your pass when buying a ticket, applies to on-the-door tickets only. Not valid for Madame Tussauds London, London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and London Dungeon)

50% discount on tickets for Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and Amsterdam Dungeon (Show your pass when buying a ticket, applies to on-the-door tickets only.)

Kids eat free – at Hard Rock Café Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin and Munich, when being accompanied by a full-paying adult

Your online ticket will be converted into a personalized Merlin Annual Pass on your first visit in one of the 15 German attractions or the Madame Tussauds Vienna. Please bring your passport with you. The online ticket is not a valid Merlin Annual Pass. However, when buying online, you may only exchange your online ticket and collect your pass from the attraction that you ordered it from.

All other attractions can not be visited unless you have changed your online ticket into a personalized Annual Pass.

Merlin Annual Pass is personalized and intransferable.

With the purchase and/or use of the online ticket you agree to the attractions terms and conditions. Full or part refunds are not possible. No right of return, no replacement and no resale is permitted.

Person under age 18 need to bring a parental permission letter with them, that has to be shown by purchase.

When buying a Family Pass you have to present a family coherence. First visit has to occur together, all other following visits can be independent. Requirements for a Family Pass are same address and/or same last name.

Promotional coupons can not be used in conjunction with the online ticket order. .

But I don´t understand if this could be used by us or if this automaticly is a Family Pass like this sentence:

When buying a Family Pass you have to present a family coherence. First visit has to occur together, all other following visits can be independent. Requirements for a Family Pass are same address and/or same last name.

Could maybe Holodoc check that out asap :cry_happy: ? If we can use it then we should group ourselfs into 4´s and start ordering!

Copmike, my understanding is that the family pass is exactly that, so unless there are three additional mini-copmikes lurking as eurobrick event attendees I don't think you can use the 4 for 3 option like I could.

Ok, but as I highlighted it only mentions Family Pass in the second last sentence :wacko: ! That´s what´s confusing me!

Could maybe Holodoc check that out asap :cry_happy: ? If we can use it then we should group ourselfs into 4´s and start ordering!

Like Dfenz said, this is for families only.

I stumbled upon the same offer when I bought my ticket, but then realized it can't be used by us.

Check this link to clarify.

EDIT: I just saw the online annual pass will start counting the 365 days beginning with the first visit.

or we could try and convince someone that we are some kind of freaky family, lol.

Copmike could adopt three of you!

*Drumroll*

I present the last (official) number of this year's countdown:

1.jpg

and I see Redhead is already lurking! :laugh:

So time is ticking.

I was reading the page ''accidentally''. :grin:

and I see Redhead is already lurking! :laugh:

So time is ticking.

This one took some time to figure out. Nice one, though. :classic:

Damn! In the same minute. :)

RH1982: how did you find it? I opened all sets with plam tree and checked on more "purply" ones.

I'd be faster if I didn't quote Holodoc. :classic:

I went for palm tree's first, but wasn't sure on this one, so I checked also the stem with leaves and found the same one. However, BL photo is tiny, so I doubled checked on Brickset. That's why it took so long. :sweet:

RH1982: how did you find it? I opened all sets with plam tree and checked on more "purply" ones.