Holodoc

Event countdown 2013

Errr... why? :tongue:

Because I must give my everything for all sorts of competitions on EB! :grin:

Or just joking :wink:

Sound like a real competitor for the jelly rat spitting competition for the first time. Good! :devil:

I think it's more about practicing pushing the F5 button to refresh the page on time. :grin:

Sound like a real competitor for the jelly rat spitting competition for the first time. Good! :devil:

Didn't you see my feeble attempt last year? That was just too hard for my limited spitting capacity :tongue:.

Easy :tongue:

Don't you have a life? :grin:

Sure I do :grin:. It consists of sitting in front of my computer :laugh:

=( I Didn't manage to make it today either.. Have to stop promoting musicians..

Sure I do :grin:. It consists of sitting in front of my computer :laugh:

Mine consists of sitting in front of a computer too. Except you always beat me to the refresh!

Okay, too easy again?

5867-1.jpg

Now Cecilie really wants to get the price - she extends the lead with 3 points all in all.

Edit:

I know I'm not attending the event this year, but I thought I would join in on the games anyway.

Well, that one actually had me stumped :tongue:. I'll blame it on it being a set from my dark ages :look:

This sounds like way too much fun! Got some killer competitors here from what I can see....I don't have a chance even though I am continental.

Maybe there should be a photographic memory contest at EB....done by age group....for each decade of age.....I might have a chance being the only contestant born in the Middle Ages.

My question for you brilliant EuroBrickies....does the sun ever come out in Lucerne? Let's hope it does in Gunzburg because this is beyond funny after two weeks of rain...aaaarrrggghhh!

Not sure about Lucerne, but last time in Günzburg we had brilliant sun every day, at least as far as I can remember. :tongue:

Edit:

I know I'm not attending the event this year, but I thought I would join in on the games anyway.

Well. :tongue:

Both of you are right.

8962-1.jpg

What shall I do with the points? :look:

Well, both of you get one.

Well, that one actually had me stumped :tongue:. I'll blame it on it being a set from my dark ages :look:

2009-10 still were your dark ages? Wow.

Let's hope it does in Gunzburg because this is beyond funny after two weeks of rain...aaaarrrggghhh!

The weather right now is really bad in all the south of Germany while I am enjoying sun and partly cloudy heaven in the west.

The forecast for Günzburg from Wednesday on is quite good. It won't be sunny all the day, but nice temperatures and just light wind.

Holo, Thanks!

Fingers crossed it is sunny on Thursday, Legoland day....is there a day ticket special for EBers?

Or should we just buy tickets at the Park assuming we make it?

2009-10 still were your dark ages? Wow.

Look at my sign up date. January 2010. That's when I had realized I wanted to get back into Lego and discovered the community, but it took another half year or so before I really started to buy much or look at sets beyond the creator range, and by then, those Power Miners sets were mostly gone from the shelves...

Legogal, so you're planning a day in Legoland on Thursday? It would be nice to meet there.

Holo, Thanks!

Fingers crossed it is sunny on Thursday, Legoland day....is there a day ticket special for EBers?

Or should we just buy tickets at the Park assuming we make it?

Bah. Beaten the first time I even noticed it before people had answered. :sad: