Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

I would suspect that the Czech reveal will more likely be this years Winter Village set. It just seems to better fit the environment. They will probably hold the Ewok's back to announce at next months huge nerdfest where they will get a broader "not just Lego fans" audience.

Actually, James Burns from JediNews.co.uk posted on the Rebelscum.com forums that he's received the advanced press kit for the Ewok Village as well. Apparently it is the set that will be revealed tomorrow. :wink:

Edited by The_Chosen_1

It could be the BTTF Cuusoo set.

With weight slightly over 2kg? I doubt that. We will see soon. Not that long to wait.

Edited by BudhaBoss

That would be great, but the piece selection somewhat indicates that it's the Sydney Opera house instead... I don't think the village needs that kind of "skeletal" technic pieces :wink: I hope I'm wrong though :grin:

Wthe amount of pieces and minifigures, this could easily be a Death Star replacement. I kinda hope it is.

Lipno point http://www.kostky.org/data/unl_a5.pdf , http://www.kostky.or...p?topic=40070.0

Photo of pieces from this set http://www.kostky.or...89367#msg189367 , weight is about 2 kilos.http://www.kostky.or...89279#msg189279 Please use google translator.

I don't know about the pieces. They don't seem to be ones you would get for a Ewok Village. Despite this, I still think we'll see it tomarrow, because the only other place I could think it would be shown at is Comic Con, which at this point is usually deicated to Exclusive Minifigs, but more improtantly the first look at a Winter Wave Set(2011=TIE Fighter and 2012=Rancor Pit)

Edited by North Lego Star

The price he confirmed it at was 249.99 euros.

Yaay, one quarter of an average european monthly salary. Yaay, poking out eyes of half of the Lego collectors, and almost every kid, again.

Edited by Bobskink

Yaay, one quarter of an average european monthly salary. Yaay, poking out eyes of half of the Lego collectors, and almost every kid, again.

Different people have different incomes and different priorities. Nobody's forcing anybody to buy the Ewok village. There are sets at many price ranges.

I for one am glad they seem to be going all out. 10188 is the most impressive part of my collection, so if it comes anywhere near that scale I'll be thrilled.

I'd like to see some more old republic sets, there is a lot to explore in that part of star wars.

Someone found this on Reddit:

mvWZTWg.png

Anyone know if this is a MOC? If this is the actual set, then :sick:

-Sci

Someone found this on Reddit:

mvWZTWg.png

Anyone know if this is a MOC? If this is the actual set, then :sick:

-Sci

Personally I think that's a moc, but that's just me.

I'm preItty sure it is a MOC. That seems like more than 2,000 pieces to me.

The use of baseplates kind of gives it away. I don't think LEGO uses baseplates in SW sets (other than Battle of Endor).

Yes 2013 finally been released. Now all that is left is this rumour of The Ewok Village to be true and then I will be speechless of brilliant these 2013 Star Wars are. A lot of saving up is now needed

It's sad that if this rumor is true I'm the most excited for the baseplate :P.

Yeah, sorry about that. Just a guess.

Anyway, it's late and I`m tired. See everyone in the morning when the pics are released! So excited! :grin: :grin:

-Sci

Thank goodness that's a MOC. I'm having enough trouble trying to figure out where I am going to put Orthanc because of its height

FBTB has just posted a picture of the Ewok Village, to be honest I'm a little disappointed. No Force Ghosts.

Edited by Brickus

In the czech forum, they posted this pic:

http://www.kostky.or...89367#msg189367

I built a lot of 10-12 stud-wide cars and I´m sure this is going to the Delorean, in the scale of the Ferrari F430 (set 8671). This is not for Endor.

EDIT: Owned. Looking the FBTB pics, they used those bricks.

Edited by hachiroku